Duration: 3 Days Arrival City: Moshi Departure City: Moshi Activities and Interest: Cultural & Wildlife Comfort Style: Comfort SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai See the big cats See more animals than you ever thought possible AREAS VISITED Arusha Lake Manyara National Park Tarangire National Park Ngorongoro Conservation Area Ngorongoro highlands
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Camping Safari according to itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Professional, English-speaking safari cook
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- All national park fees
- All mentioned activities
- Mineral Water
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Sleeping bag
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Optional Activities
- Optional Activities i.e Visiting Maasai village
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Moshi Urban, Tanzania The professional driver from Africa Choice Safari will pick you from Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) and drive you to your hotel in Moshi (Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel) or similar
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214558P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari?
- 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari price starts from $2,020.52. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari cancellation policy?
- 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari?
- 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari is hosted by African Choice Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact African Choice Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214558P7
Reserve your spot
Drive from Moshi to Tarangire...
Drive from Tarangire National...
Ngorongoro Conservation Area to...
About the operator
African Choice Safaris
#192 of 827 Outdoor Activities in Moshi
- 380pascalt00excellent Serengeti safari experienceJoseph put together a 3 day Serengeti safari for us, and it was amazing. Although it was organized at the last minute -- practically the day of -- everything went very smoothly and we were well taken care of. Our guide and driver, Humphrey, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, a good driver and just an overall good and trustworthy person to spend a few days with. We really appreciated that he would drive us away from the main campground areas so as to give us the experience of the Serengeti without a crowd of safari trucks. We were also able to see more of the landscape, and I was amazed at Humphrey's mental map of the area. Joseph went above and beyond to get us to and from Moshi, and took exceptional care of us. I would absolutely book with his company again.
- K148XHkevinb00Maximize your safari time with African Choice Safaris!Phenomenal effort put forth by Joseph (the owner). He coordinated with a different tour company to make sure we maximized our time in Tanzania. One of the few companies operating safaris out of Moshi, Joseph had a driver (Bony - also great) get us to Tarangire early from Moshi for a stunning day of seeing animals. Top notch guides, vehicles, facilities, and food. On the second day our guide was able to get us a full day at Ngorongoro before driving us back to Arusha. This is when I realized we were really being taken care of. Joseph coordinated with our Kilimanjaro guide (different company completely - note that we didn't even tell him which company!) to arrange transport back to Moshi with our Kilimanjaro guide so we could get the hike briefing done on the drive. They also stopped so we could grab Zanzibar pizza off the street late at night after everything was closed. We loved African Choice Safaris so much, we ended up booking a 3 day Serengeti tour after our hike. A+ company!!
- Alberto B00Once in a lifetime experienceThis was a once in a lifetime experience. Joseph drove us through incredible landscapes, filled with all kinds of wildlife. We saw elephants, giraffes, lions, hienas, zebras, and an endless number of other animals up close. Joseph knows everything about these animals and takes the time to explain everything in detail. He had amswers to all our questions and helped us understand what we were seeing, which made the experience even better. Tarangire and the Ngorongoro crater are two amazing landmarks on their own, so even the chance of driving through them is already worth it.
- ItsIreneb00Amazing experience!I totally recommend a tour with Joseph! You’ll be taken care of, and you can tell he loves what he does, he’s amazing honestly. What an amazing experience, we will remember this forever. Can’t wait to be back!
- colinm953004 day Tanzanian safariWe had an excellent 4 days on safari with Joseph, who is an superb guide. The first day was at Tarangire National Park great for seeing Elephants, Giraffes and Zebras. Days 2 and 3 were amazing at the Serengeti National Park, we got lucky and saw lots of lions, cheetahs and one Leopard. Our final day was at Ngorogoro Crater and was a great way to end our trip. The days start early and are long but so many great memories from our safari. Hope to be back.
- otlyaka00Safari you need to seeIt was great experience for us. Thanks to Joseph - he made this adventure truly unforgettable. He’s very nice person with try attitude and he loves his work. We saw so many animals and every day was special. If you don’t want to make a mistake in planning Safari trip, please call Joseph :) we’ll totally do!
- _Z2898KL00Everything was perfectWe had 3-days tour to Serengeti with Joseph. Very polite, attentive, with good sense of humor and perfect English language, he told us many interesting facts about animals and showed almost all kinds of animals and birds. We travelled not only in the middle park, but chose different directions to find rare animals.
- lukbk00Fun waterfall and coffee tourA friend recommended Joseph to us, so we did various tours in and around Moshi with him. The waterfall and coffee tour was amazing, a nice hike rewarded by a refreshing bath at the waterfall. The coffee farmers were super nice and gladly showed us how to traditionally process the coffee. We spent quite some time with Joseph during our stay. His German is very good, he is very keen on showing you the beauty of his country and we had really interesting discussions. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone visiting the area!
- coril95300Beautiful scenery with a fantastic guide!After our other tour cancelled on us at the last minute, I got in touch with African Choice and they were able to set up a 1 Day Arusha Safari at short notice. Our guide, Nora, was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the wildlife and local ecosystem. I’m planning on returning for a longer safari in a year or two and will definitely book with African Choice again!
- abelgarma00Waterfalls and Coffee TourI recommend this tour and especially the kindness of Joseph. It was amazing, we met great people and the views were brilliants.
- yawoviameg00Amazing Safari ExperienceJoseph was great, my experience with him was top notch, great customer service (he picked and dropped us back off) and provided us with souvenirs and meals. The safari seeing itself was amazing, Joseph gave us a little history of the sites, and the views were amazing. I highly recommend his service as he will make sure that you have a great time. Thanks Joseph Tony
- Tasha H00Joseph made our trip spectacular!We spent 5 weeks in Tanzania early this year, starting it off with a most incredible 11-day safari with Joseph as our guide! We travelled to 6 different parks and saw the most amazing wildlife as well as culture and scenery. Joseph was the best guide we could have asked for. He always knew where to find the animals, and he was friendly, funny, and he has a great energy about him! We were travelling with my 70-year-old Father in Law and Joseph always made sure that we were doing well and that everything was okay. Joseph is honest, trustworthy, and has become a friend to us. One day we will go back and do another safari with Joseph, I wouldn't have anybody else! Thank you so much for being our guide! It was the trip of a lifetime and something we will always remember!
- 216annemiekth00Perfect trip!With two friends I travelled through Kenya and Tanzania last year. Joseph was our tour guide on our safari-trip in Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti; and helped making it un unforgettable! He learned us a lot about wildlife and the environment. He also knew the right spots; without his sharp eyes and good driving skills we would for sure have missed a lot of animals! Joseph is a very kind, trustworthy, open and funny guy; he enjoyed us with nice stories, jokes and discussions about zebra-stripes :) We would definitely recommended Joseph and his organization!
- Will C00Superb guide. Intelligent, honest and kind!A very trustworthy, intelligent and kind guide. From experience it was very daunting to arrive in Tanzania and find a reputable company to use but I was very fortunate to find Joseph. He organised a superb safari, tour of the foothills of Kilimanjaro and a guided summit of mount Meru. Jospeh has my full endorsement due to his honest nature and hard work. Highly recommend.
- camillec21201900Great guide!!!Joseph is a great guide, he has a lot of knowledge of all the region, is very friendly and serious. I stayed 3 months in Tanzania and would definitely recommend him. Camille
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Friends
Great tour of 5 days, Joseph took time to do everything and explained a lot. His English is very good and he is fun to be with. We spend even the evenings together. He knows a lot about the animals and nature. Absolute recommendation, I would not go with anyone else! Poa kichizi kama ndizi, like they say in Suaheli.
Thank you for the good time, we will never forget these days!
Thank you for the good time, we will never forget these days!
Written February 23, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello chrizuu, many thanks for your feedback, we will always still keep giving high services to our next customers. We also never hesitate to welcome you back to tanzania. Regardly african choice
Written March 11, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari provided by African Choice Safaris
Product Overview: 3 Days Tanzania Budget Safari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos