Materuni Waterfalls Experience
By Kilimanjaro Experiences
The Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour Experience from Moshi is a very easy half-day walking trip that takes you from your hotel in Moshi to the Materuni village with its famous Materuni Waterfalls and beautifully lush area. This experience is designed for you special when in Moshi before and after safari or Kilimanjaro. Discover and learn how coffee is grown and processed at local coffee farms! Taste coffee made in Chagga style! Get the cultural experience with a local style of life! Swim in the waters of Materuni Mt. Kilimanjaro highest falls! Get interesting facts and knowledge from your friendly local tour guide!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- You will have lunch box both for vegetarian and non vegetarian
- Kilimanjaro Water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
- Guide tip
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up from hotel in Moshi including Kilimanjaro Wonders, Landrin, Salnero, Ameg and Alteza
- Coffee Union Cafe, Arusha Rd, Tanzania We can pick you up at UNION Cafe in Moshi or at your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216257P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Materuni Waterfalls Experience?
- Materuni Waterfalls Experience price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Materuni Waterfalls Experience cancellation policy?
- Materuni Waterfalls Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Materuni Waterfalls Experience?
- Materuni Waterfalls Experience is hosted by Kilimanjaro Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Materuni Waterfalls Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216257P1
- You'll start atCoffee Union CafeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Materuni WaterfallsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedMateruni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour Experience is special for you before or after KILIMANJARO trek. We will pick you up directly from your hotel in Moshi and drive to the Materuni village. Materuni Waterfall is the highest and most impressive waterfall at the foothill of Mt. Kilimanjaro with a height of about 150m. On the Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour, you’ll visit a coffee farm and learn about how coffee is grown, harvested and processed. You’ll try your hand at roasting and preparing a fresh cup of coffee the Chagga way. After the coffee tour and coffee tasting, you’ll take a beautiful 30 minutes long enjoyable hike through the hills and valleys en route to the Materuni Waterfalls. Finally, you can refresh at the waterfall’s cold water, so don’t forget to bring your swim wear.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Expectations by far exceeded
We just came back from a coffee tour with Eli and Max. Firstly, we walked with Eli through the city of Moshi to the…