Lake Manyara Day Trip
By Nyayo Tours And Safaris
-The park is near Arusha town and is accessible through tarmac road by all means of transport (private and public) -Attractions available includes Monkey and Baboons, Elephants, Zebra, Giraffe, Lions, hippos, duickers, Impalas and different species of birds. -Great Rift Valley wall and Lake Manyara, sheltered with white pelicans and flamingos marks a unique attraction.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private 4x4 Land cruiser safari jeep with pop up roof for whole day game drive.
- Lunch box, purified mineral water and soft drinks
- Driver’s salary
- Park entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Meserani Snake Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178578P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Lake Manyara Day Trip?
- Lake Manyara Day Trip price starts from $461.54. Discover and book Lake Manyara Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lake Manyara Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Lake Manyara Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Manyara Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lake Manyara Day Trip?
- Lake Manyara Day Trip is hosted by Nyayo Tours And Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nyayo Tours And Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Manyara Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178578P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lake ManyaraStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Meserani Snake ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very knowledgeable, friendly and professional management. Fantantic group of people who do anything to get it right…
I recently had a trip to Tanzania with the tour guide Emanuel. He was one of the best tour guides I could ask for, …
Mr Ben Simpson
Emmanuel is the man, great guy felt safe with him he showed us the way to the peak of Kilimanjaro, awesome dude awe…
Amazing Ngorongoro tour
Well organized company with excellent guide and great services, Emmanuel is the best guide who will helped us to se…
Professional guide and quality service
Excellent and professional staff, Oscar was our guide, we enjoyed the local community experience. Local brew and co…
Mr Marc Green
Great place. Lots of animals to see. Great roads to ride on. The staff we met where friendly and welcoming. I will …
Beware of this fraudulent agency
They don't organize any tours themselves and are just a broker who work with tour operators. Beware of such fraudu…
My husband and I did a trip together with our children in November 2019. I can tell everyone enjoyed and had a lot …
Vacation of a Lifetime!
We booked our safari day trips through Serengeti Safari Booking. Very reliable, prompt and professional. Our safa…
Nyayo tour is the best.
"Perfect Kilimanjaro climbing" I cannot express how grateful I am to Nyayo Tours for organising my first solo adven…
I was interested in 2 to 3 days safari in Tanzania, and my first concern was to find a perfect group to join becaus…
Nyayo Tours is the best Company
I had 5 days budget safari with Nyayo Tours. Winnie and her colleges helped me a lot in finding small group size t…
Emmanuel will help you to the top
Nyayo Tours was wonderful. The climb was interesting and perfect, we all made it to the top. Our chief guide Emmanu…
My family and I had a pleasant stay in Tanzania, we had unforgettable memories about Ngorongoro Crater and Wildebee…
Me and my friends had 5-day safari for Ngorongoro and Serengeti. We all wanted to visit few parks but see almost al…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.