per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private safari guide.
- Private 4*4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Lunch box and cold water during the safari.
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Tips and gratuity to your safari driver/guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Moshi or Arusha.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163428P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
- 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. price starts from $256.42. Discover and book 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. cancellation policy?
- 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
- 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. is hosted by Kikafu Tour & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kikafu Tour & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163428P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAfter breakfast you met with our professional tour guide/driver, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east of Tarangire national park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamp act like a magnet for wild animals during Tanzania dry season. Tarangire national park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant’s herds in Africa. We will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, along the Tarangire River. Late afternoon we depart to Moshi where we will end our safari adventure. You will be taken to your hotel or airport which ends our packages services.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kikafu Tour & Travel
Joined in October 2018
- Timoneymark00Mount Kilimanjaro 7 days lemosho route.We used Kikafu tour & travel for our climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro in the last of November of 2019. When making reservations for the trip of a lifetime, a year in the planning, one hopes that the outfitter you settle on won't let you down. I have to say that the Kikafu team were outstanding. Our guides were the best. They were focused on our safety first as well as our success. I would have to say that without their focus and professionalism, some of our team may not have made the summit. The hotel in Moshi was clean, comfortable, safe and the food was good. Kikafu Tour & Travel gets my highest recommendation! They enabled the most amazing trip of a lifetime!
- lemam201900ExpirenceOur first time in Moshi and Arusha was a really big experience.With a warm care from KIKAFU TOUR they where there to make sure we got all help and support that we need for our lovely day and holiday We'll be back for the same excellent service soon again we hope.
1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park. provided by Kikafu Tour & Travel
Product Overview: 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.
Number of Photos