6 Days Shira Route Climbing
By Tanzania Joy Tours
6 Day’s Kilimanjaro Climbing Shira Route is a difficult route that begins in the west, at Shira Gate. What is unque about Shira is that the first section of the trail is not hiked, but rather driven. Therefore, climbers using Shira will miss out on hiking up one of Kilimanjaro’s ecological zones, the rain forest.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155104P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Days Shira Route Climbing?
- 6 Days Shira Route Climbing price starts from $2,153.85. Discover and book 6 Days Shira Route Climbing on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days Shira Route Climbing cancellation policy?
- 6 Days Shira Route Climbing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days Shira Route Climbing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days Shira Route Climbing?
- 6 Days Shira Route Climbing is hosted by Tanzania Joy Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tanzania Joy Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Shira Route Climbing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155104P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderfull time on Kili!
The trekking part for the first 4 days are not so hard, day 5 is. You face muscle pain, fatigue, cold and darkness.…
6 day macheme route
Booked 6 day machame route climb on Kilimanjaro. From day 1 was very well looked after by head guide Patrick and hi…
I had an absolutely amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro with Patrick and the team. Extremely knowledgeable and …
Great experience in Mount meru tour
I and my wife hiked mount meru then did the 4 days safaris after. This company is top notch for both activities. mr…
Trekking to Uhuru Peak via Marangu Route.
My team were 6-persons who had experience in doing the climbing with them, it was good. Assistance guides was contr…
Highly recommend Joy Tours :) Mt Kili experience
Amazing experience and incredible guide team. Myself and two friends (in our 30’s) hiked the Marangu route. We summ…
Great experience - value for money
Great experience! I decided to do the Lemosho route to minimize the risk of Altitude Sickness. The leading guide P…
It was an amazing trip because of travel agent Emanuel and the guide/driver Praygod. It was a smooth trip without a…
An amazing experience with an amazing team. Mndeme’s team ensured a safe and smooth experience. The whole team was …
They are expert in travel in tour both in Private and group may be with your family or business colleagues they are…
we felt very safe We were on klimanjaro, group of seven people from Denmark with Richard as our guide. And it was a…
I am so happy for type of safari i was tour through Tanzania joy tour they are well behaved and so caring, i can re…
good weather satisfactory
Great travel companions, great scenery, great weather, satisfactory hotel, what more could one want?
Dishonesty and clumsiness
They should be honest about prices upfront instead of trying to trick their customers to pay twice for what s alrea…
Perfect short hike if you have a few days near Kilimanjaro!
We did the 2-day trek with TJT. On the first day we hiked to Mandara Hut, and on the second day we hiked up to a c…