2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro
By Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd.
Guides With more than 30 safari guides and climbing specialists, with good command of english,french, german, and spanish, most talented with evacuation and rescue skills, they are mostly respected professionals in our company with years of experience and successful trips to destinations. Our guides are ready to take you in either safari expeditions or mountain adventures to make your holiday vacation remarkable.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 3-100, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any place
- Kilimanjaro International Airport - KIA (JRO), Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109981P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro?
- 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro price starts from $750.00. Discover and book 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro cancellation policy?
- 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro?
- 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro is hosted by Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book 2 Days Hiking Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109981P22
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Terrible safari experience.
The worst experience. dodo group tanzania is a big cheater. they never came to pick me from airport and took a huge…
5 day safari - Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, visit of Maasai village
I was looking for a 5 day safari at specific dates with mid range accomodation and Collins managed to arrange that …
Absolute amazing experience with dodo group tanzania.
They gave us the most amazing experience. from starting to ending they were friendly and professional, their guide …
The safari was great value of money.
we did kilimanjaro trekking machame route for 7 days and 6 night and it was absolute amazing. dodo group tanzania w…
They were flexible with my schedule and stuck to the plan when needed.
I booked a Kilimanjaro with dodo group Tanzania. the guides were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. th…
Staff were amazing during the trip
I just got back from an amazing trip with Dodo Group Tanzania. I can highly recommend this company. The staff were …
Amazing trip with dodo group of tanzania.
Had a amazing safari with Dodo group of Tanzania. their guides were very knowledgeable and were always willing to h…
7 days - all National Parks (Arusha, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorogoro, Serengeti)
The Dodo Group Tanzania demonstrated all-round excellence with both the planning/communications and execution of th…
I enjoyed the activities the team had arranged for me. My tour guide Mr. Remos was amazing. Highly recommended
Best safari trip providing great experience
The Dodo group and the team has provided us with once in a lifetime safari experience.. Collins started his service…
Our first experience of a safari and a 7 day break in Zanzibar, all Courtesy of Dodo. Apart from the communication …
Life time experience
All the trip was breathtaking life 3xperince.everypenny worth this experience that I done with my son.th3 team was…
The Serengeti ecosystem is a geographical region in Africa, spanning northern Tanzania. Greatest East Africa’s mamm…
Amazing experience !!!
Amazing experience!!! We managed to see the big 5 !!!, we really enjoyed our experience, collins was very helpful a…
Read Before Booking
Going to Africa was a Dream for us we contact Collin to do a 21 day luxury safari experience we paid him 31.000 usd…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2020 • Family
It was an absolutely amazing trip! We loved Tanzania - it is absolutely gorgeous and the people couldn't have been nicer. They have the best customer service we've experienced. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. We had great weather - warm days and cool nights. We did four nights of safari and were blown away by everything we saw - herds of elephants, a pride of lions, a pond full of hippos, a mama leopard and her cub...not to mention the zebras, rhinos, alpaca, waterbucks, kudu....and on and on! We also spent time in the winelands. It couldn't have been better - we loved it so much we're planning on bringing our adult children back with us in a couple of years!
Written January 19, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Resanic. Appreciate it so much for sharing the review with other travelers. We will always try our best to reach your satisfaction, Looking forward to work with you again
Written January 20, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.