Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Wildebeest migration is most popular natural phenomena that people cannot wait to experience it. The migration starts from Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) to Serengeti to Maasai Mara Kenya then back Ngoro ngoro Crater (NCA). The Migration includes more than 3 million’s hooves including Zebra and gazelle, that moving seasonally looking for health pastures. Upon your arrival day our drive guide will pick you from Airport to Moshi Parkview inn Hotel for dinner and overnight stay, before start your wilderness safari next morning.
Moshi to Lake Manyara National...
Lake Manyara to Serengeti...
Full Day Seronera game drive
Seronera to Ndutu Southern Grass...
Serengeti to Ngorongoro crater...
Returns to original departure point
- • 2 Night of accommodation (before and after safari)
- • 3 Meals per day
- • Mineral water
- • Camping gears like two people per tent
- • Mattress, table, Chair, Pillow
- • Private safari guide
- • Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- • Airport/Bus station Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport/Bus station
- • On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- • Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Travel insurance
- • Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- • Tips to the guide/driver and any items of personal nature.
- Sleeping bag for rent $15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilisa Tours & Safaris
Amazing bucket list vacation with an amazing company. We went on an 6 day safari with guide Chris. Saw every anim…
Let’s be honest not too many have been to Africa before. For most it’s the first time. Therefore it is important to…
Epic experience that exceeded expectations!
We had an amazing safari and Kilimanjaro summit all thanks to Kilisa! Their service was top notch and value was fan…
Great experience and highly recommend
Our experience with Kilisa on Kilimanjaro was fantastic, we highly recommend them. We chose the Lemosho 9 day rout…
Kili Climb Lemocho route
Bakari and his team were simply exceptional. At every step they looked after me, helped me get up the mountain and …
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be able to make it to the Peak. This was our FIRST hiking trip of any ki…
Excellent Kilimanjaro climb with Kilisa
We rarely leave reviews, but the team here was amazing, porters, chef and of course the guides Bakari and DJ. They …
Amazing Tanzania Experience (Climb, Culture, Safari)
When a friend and I were looking for a company to partner with to summit Kilimanjaro and have a great safari experi…
I cannot express how grateful I am to Kilisa
I was planning my trip for a long time. It took me a while to choose the right company to join, until I finally cho…
7 day Lemosho route -Mount Kilimanjaro with KILISA
****KILISA BOMBA**** We had the most incredible experience on the 8-day Lemosho route with Kilisa. We were extreme…
Easy Communication Honest answers
After all my online search l find Kilisa tour I booked tour with them Compare other companies it was easy to comm…
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari - 3 Days
I want to thank Kilisa tours for the great service. I went on a three day camping safari from Moshi. It was only me…
I would highly recommend Kilisa for Mt. Kilimanjaro climb
I contacted top 10 ranked agencies for my 7 day private Machame route climb and Kilisa(owner Naick) was very respon…
Trekking Kili with the best!
I can’t recommend Kilisa Tours enough. We just finished the trek a couple of days ago. From the pick up at the airp…
Amazing experience with Kilisa tours We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Le…
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater
What time does 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater start?
5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater on Tripadvisor
How much is 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater price starts from $2,400.00. Discover and book 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater on Tripadvisor
What is the 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater cancellation policy?
5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater?
5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater is hosted by Kilisa Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilisa Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 days Safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater on Tripadvisor