6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro
By Kilisa Tours & Safaris
Umbwe Route is the steepest, briefest and the most prompt route on Mt. Kilimanjaro. It is named as the most troublesome seminar on Kilimanjaro too. Umbwe Route is the least swarmed trek route on the mountain. Umbwe due to its grand, steady and straight move to the pinnacle makes the chances of accomplishment on this course low. The course is proposed for master pioneers or climbers who can alter quickly to stature. In any case, the course with couple of trekkers, impeccable woods and walking detachments settles on it a perfect trekking decision for fit trekkers.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi.
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 hot meals daily while on the mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- -Airport -Bus station
- Moshi, Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135563P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro?
- 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro price starts from $2,870.00. Discover and book 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro cancellation policy?
- 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro?
- 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro is hosted by Kilisa Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilisa Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 days Umbwe route climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135563P13
Umbwe Gate (1614m) – Umbwe Cave...
Umbwe Cave camp (2850m) –...
Barranco camp (3985m) – Karanga...
Karanga camp (4040m) – Barafu...
Summit attempt, Barafu camp...
. Mweka camp (3090m) – Mweka...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Kili-Marangu Colobus Travel
I heartily recommend Kili-marangu colobus tour to travel with you around Tanzania national parks, Tanzania waterfal…
This trip won’t be the same without Kilisa team
I had the best trip I can hope for, the team their sprint, support and continuous encouragement was a key for all o…
7 day Lemosho Route and Safari in Tarangire
I had a great adventure of a lifetime. The 7 day’s hike via Lemosho route was a success all credits to our lead gui…
A Kilimanjaro dream come true!
A huge “Thank You” to the amazing Kilisa team who took good care of all our needs to have a successful trek to Mt. …
The Best Adventure Ever!
Every part of the journey was my favorite. One of them was the games that we play as we hike. It helped us forget t…
Life changing experience
I was solo female traveller, first time in Africa and I choose Kilisa for 3 different adventures and I have no regr…
Safari with Kilisa
What an amazing 7 days expedition we had with Kilisa!!!!!! Enjoyed every minute of it. The hike to Mandara hut was …
Amazing Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari
We had the most amazing Safari with Kilisa! Everything was so well organized from start to finish and we had an abs…
Reliable, safe, professional Kilisa
If I wanted to hike Kili again, I would certainly do it through Kilisa…. again! From the first first email to the l…
Kilisa - no one comes close to them , great team
Outstanding experience with a great team that was Personal , Friendly , Professional and qualified to make my dream…
Incredible Kilimanjaro experience with an amazing team
If you’re like us and can’t decide which tour operator to go with for Kilimanjaro then look no further - these are …
Kilisa Tours and our guides, FC and Matthew, as well as our porters, far exceeded any expectations I could have had…
Amazing time with the dream team!
Based on a friend's recommendation, myself and 3 others planned a trek with Kilisa Tours for February 2022. We trul…
Fantastic 7 day tour on the Lemosho route
THIS WAS FANTASTIC!!! I could not recommend this tour company any more highly. Every aspect of the trip was exceede…
AMAZING LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM
Kilisa yours is an awesome company. I have to say that the level of professionalism is a top notch My friends and …