Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lemosho Route is one most favoured route to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro because of its all-encompassing perspectives of the mountain from different side and high summit achievement rate. Trails on the route are loaded up with the fluctuated beautiful scenery of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The route is less swarmed when contrasted with different routes making it perfect from first-time trekkers. The route because of its more extended timetable gives better acclimatization to the climbers, which augments the opportunity of an effective summit.
Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,750m/9,023ft)...
Shira I Camp (3,720m/12,200ft)...
Barranco Camp (3,950m/12,960ft)...
Karanga Valley (4,200m/13,780ft)...
Barafu Camp (4,600m/15,100ft) to...
Crater Camp (5,715m/18,750ft) to...
Mweka Camp (3,100m/10,170ft) to...
Returns to original departure point
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi.
- .Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent.
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 hot meals daily while on the mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilisa Tours & Safaris
Amazing bucket list vacation with an amazing company. We went on an 6 day safari with guide Chris. Saw every anim…
Let’s be honest not too many have been to Africa before. For most it’s the first time. Therefore it is important to…
Epic experience that exceeded expectations!
We had an amazing safari and Kilimanjaro summit all thanks to Kilisa! Their service was top notch and value was fan…
Great experience and highly recommend
Our experience with Kilisa on Kilimanjaro was fantastic, we highly recommend them. We chose the Lemosho 9 day rout…
Kili Climb Lemocho route
Bakari and his team were simply exceptional. At every step they looked after me, helped me get up the mountain and …
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be able to make it to the Peak. This was our FIRST hiking trip of any ki…
Excellent Kilimanjaro climb with Kilisa
We rarely leave reviews, but the team here was amazing, porters, chef and of course the guides Bakari and DJ. They …
Amazing Tanzania Experience (Climb, Culture, Safari)
When a friend and I were looking for a company to partner with to summit Kilimanjaro and have a great safari experi…
I cannot express how grateful I am to Kilisa
I was planning my trip for a long time. It took me a while to choose the right company to join, until I finally cho…
7 day Lemosho route -Mount Kilimanjaro with KILISA
****KILISA BOMBA**** We had the most incredible experience on the 8-day Lemosho route with Kilisa. We were extreme…
Easy Communication Honest answers
After all my online search l find Kilisa tour I booked tour with them Compare other companies it was easy to comm…
I would highly recommend Kilisa for Mt. Kilimanjaro climb
I contacted top 10 ranked agencies for my 7 day private Machame route climb and Kilisa(owner Naick) was very respon…
Trekking Kili with the best!
I can’t recommend Kilisa Tours enough. We just finished the trek a couple of days ago. From the pick up at the airp…
Amazing experience with Kilisa tours We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Le…
Really easy hike but the landscape was awesome. I saw several blue monkeys. I only had a day but I am planning on d…
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp
- 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
- 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp price starts from $3,100.00. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
- 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
- 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp is hosted by Kilisa Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilisa Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor