Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In this tour you can explore Tanzania! You're walking through small villages and learn something about the culture. If you're lucky, you can see the wonderful Mount Kilimanjaro. This is the perfect tour for a little hike and to enjoy the time outside of town!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Materuni WaterfallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedMateruni waterfalls is one of the largest and most popular waterfalls in Kilimanjaro region. The waterfall is located on the slope of Mount Kilimanjaro, to the authentic Chagga tribe. The source of water comes directly from the glacier on top of Kilimanjaro. About 30min drive from Moshi town and 1 ½ hour from Arusha, walking through coffee and banana farm surrounded by lush landscape where its found. A 30-minute walk through stunning green land scape of chagga land wants to bring us to this hug waterfall, here we go swimming in the refreshing water and have a break for lunch at this beautiful waterfall. Kilimanjaro very close.Read more
- Lunch Packet
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Due to the amount of rainfall, the hike to the falls was a bit muddy but the falls were really putting on a show.
Date of experience: January 2020
We went to Materuni waterfalls and everything was excellent. His knowledge is very big. Whenever we had any questions about anything around Tanzania he had an answer. He is very friendly and it was a lot of fun walking to the waterfall through the rain with him. Thank you for…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho route
Through a mutual friend in my home country Switzerland I was put in contact with Philbert and his company mytrip2ta…
A perfect place for family weekend
We book a family trip for our weekend with mytrip2Tanzania Holidays and Philbert recommend us to Kikuletwa Hotsprin…
Our couple of days of safari with Philbert were amazing! We enjoyed every part of it and even had the chance to see…
My friend and climbed Kilimanjaro via the Rongai route.. when arranging our trip, our key priority was to use a loc…
My friend and I booked with Philbert for a 7 day climb via the Rongai route! And we made it to the top! Could NOT …
6 tägige Safari
Northern Tanzania National Parks visited on the trip: Tarangire, Serengeti (2 nights), Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara. Le…
The guide Philbert was very friendly, professional and competently and he always showed us the best spots to see al…
One Day Private Safari
I thoroughly enjoyed my day trip with Philbert to Tarangire! He was very knowledgeable on the animals that I saw th…
Great tour with competent and friendly guide
I went to the safari together with a friend amd we ended up in a group of very nice other students we had a really …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Materuni Waterfalls
How much is Materuni Waterfalls?
Materuni Waterfalls price starts from $98.08. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
What is the Materuni Waterfalls cancellation policy?
Materuni Waterfalls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Materuni Waterfalls?
Materuni Waterfalls is hosted by MyTrip2Tanzania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MyTrip2Tanzania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Materuni Waterfalls on Tripadvisor