Coffee plantation&harvesting experience
By honorio tours
Rwanda has won "The cup of excellence" hence, the world is curious to know exactly how and where this incredible coffee is processed, here the guest enjoy the Coffee plantation view, process then taste the output.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up the travelers from any places and hotels they need also from Kigali international airport. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WE KNOW YOUR LOCATION WHERE YOU NEED TOBE PICKED UP FROM, BEFORE MAKING ANY PAYMENT
- Paradis Malahide, 778F+C6Q, Kigufi, Rwanda Dear esteemed Customers, please once you decide to work with us, Email us or call
- Boston Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141577P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Coffee plantation&harvesting experience?
- Coffee plantation&harvesting experience price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Coffee plantation&harvesting experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Coffee plantation&harvesting experience cancellation policy?
- Coffee plantation&harvesting experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coffee plantation&harvesting experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Coffee plantation&harvesting experience?
- Coffee plantation&harvesting experience is hosted by honorio tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact honorio tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coffee plantation&harvesting experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Coffee plantation&harvesting experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Coffee plantation&harvesting experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141577P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atParadis MalahideOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLake Kivu
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Superbe experience in Rwanda
As colleagues we had a very wonderful moment with Honorio tours where we visited Akagera national park as group of …
The untold savannah experience with honoré just amazing
Wow...what amazing safari we made with Honorio tours🥰 after 6 months working in Rwanda. We made a day drive in Aka…
It's a Scam.
Do not book through this business. They did not show up during the morning I was supposed to have my trip, and comp…
Its an amazing place to visit
I had a great time visiting Gisenyi and learning more about the dailyb life of the local people and their culture .…
RELIABLE AND PONCTUAL
I really had a super day drive with Honoré in Akagera with my group from USA that was really awesome, he is super t…
Beautiful city, nice food
I had an amazing time getting to see the city, its people and culture. Honorio, my tour guard, has a wealth of know…
Great experience and stunning views with Honorio
I did the Congo Nile Trail with a friend of mine, which turns out as one of the best things we've done in eastern A…
Honorio wanted to make a hiking tour with me and 3 of my friends. He asked for some money in advance (250000RFr) wh…
Fraud be careful- he's company is fake
This guy took 200$ for a safari tour in advance. The day we wanted to go for the tour he didn't show up and told c…
Authentisch, bereichernd und kurzweilig!
Honorio was a wonderful Tourguide! He has so much knowledge about the country and we had really good conversations!…
I spent a wonderful day with Honorio, who took me on a long walk along the small villages in the beautiful hills ar…
Honorio is a friendly and intelligent guide who I highly recommend. He is conversant in several languages, includin…
A great experience!
We had a really nice day with our Tour guide. We had the chance to visit the tea Plantage and the border. The day w…
Our tour in Gisenyi by Honorio tours
I and my friend visited Rwanda and stayed in Gisenyi being hosted my Honorio, the next day he took us for a tour up…
A great experience
honorio is a very clever and serious guide, he is very careful about your expectations and will make sure you enjoy…