Enjoy a hassle free departure transfer with our Santo team from any hotel, motel or Air BNB to the airport.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 100 per group
Duration: 10–20 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Local professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your accommodation in Luganville town are or at the Wharf Road Pier if you are arriving via cruise ship
- Lapetasi Wharf, Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Luganville, Vanuatu
- Santo-Pekoa International Airport, F6V9+RVM, Luganville, Vanuatu International or Domestic departures
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38727P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo?
- Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo price starts from $8.98. Discover and book Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo cancellation policy?
- Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo?
- Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo is hosted by Atmosphere Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Atmosphere Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10m. Discover and book Airport Departure Transfer - Luganville Santo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38727P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Joined in May 2008
#8 of 60 Outdoor Activities in Port Vila
- Daydream1798172472700Do not recommend for Cruise passengersWould not recommend for those coming in on Cruise lines. My guide left the wharf without me due to a 6 minute delay caused by an inability to get off the ship in time (I got to the wharf at 8.36am after emailing the company to advise that I was waiting to get off the ship, the tour left at 8.30am without me irrespective). No refund offered and I was left alone to find my way around the island.
- S5018NAnikkim00Really disappointedI write this review with a heavy heart. The day was supposed to proceed as follows: (1) Cultural Village Visit (2) Eton Village & Eton Primary School Visit (3) Blue Lagoon with fresh fruit refreshment (4) Rarru Cascades and Waterfall (5) Aquana Beach Resort with lunch served by a top chef (6) N/A – duty free shopping for cruisers only (7) Kava experience. The day started out well with our guide and a trainee picking us up only a few minutes late. A few sights were pointed out to us along the way (it was only my husband and I on the tour) and we stopped at a roadside market stall where we were bought a coconut to drink from (1 between us), on the way to the cultural village The demonstrations at Pepeyo were educational and entertaining. The next stop - Eton Village & Eton Primary School Visit - didn't happen at all, which I was really disappointed about. My husband heard the guide say something to the trainee about the children not being in class but I didn’t hear that. There was no explanation given to us directly. We then proceeded to Blue Lagoon. We had been there before on a cruise-ship day so it was nice to experience it on a quieter non-cruise-ship day. No refreshment was provided as described on the website. We were then taken to Banana Bay Beach Club where my husband was told by the guide that our lunch allowance was 1000VT each, so we had to pay extra. I had just a salad roll which was 1200VT. Unfortunately, it was really windy and the water was pretty rough so it was unpleasant eating outside and we couldn’t go snorkelling there. We had been to this location before on a good day so that was bad luck. There was no explanation as to why we weren't taken to Aquana (we found out why ourselves later). Just after ordering our food my husband told me that during the drive he overheard the guide tell the trainee we would be going back to hotel after lunch. This was BEFORE he returned a missed phone call. I was about to start questioning things when our guide informed me that he had received a phone call to tell him that someone close to him had passed away. Hence my heavy heart. What was I to do? So, there was no mention of the kava experience and our 8-hour tour ended at about 5 hours.
- 215myram00I'm so impressed!I just want to say you guys rock....your customer service and response time has been amazing!!!!! I'm so impressed. I'm from Australia and organising an international retreat with over 15 guests. The logistics are hectic! I have lots of guests and changing flights all the time...so I hope you pass this feedback onto management. You're doing an INCREDIBLE JOB!!!!
- sandorm28700Good jobGood courteous driver, iku tumas! Great experience hope we can use Atmosphere again very soon and recommend them to everyone.
- nickymK411NO00GoodDidn't see our names on a board, but we were on the list. All else was as described. Driver friendly and polite.
- 149bretb00We had a great experience.Excellent communication at all time. We had a great experience. Very friendly staff and very helpful
- 65ashleew00A great day out of adventure and sightseeingThis was a great tour to go on, we had a private tour guide pick my friend and I up from the resort. We headed straight to the Blue Lagoon, and our guide stopped at a market on the road to buy us coconuts to drink later on. He slowed down when we wanted to take photos or completed stopped. He explained their culture to us and we chatted and had a laugh. The water was so blue and fresh. There was a swinging rope and trees to jump out of and plenty of places to sit around and have lunch. Then we went to the cascades and it had a beautiful track along the stream on the way. We spent time jumping in the water and swimming under the waterfall. We went to visit the turtles next and we had a small group with a guide who told us about what they do there and we got to pick them up. There were other animals there also. We had a bbq lunch prepared for us, then we were dropped back into Port-Vila to do some shopping. A great day spent out in Vanuatu.
- Pablo L00Good choice.On time, friendly staff. Efficient. They were expecting us and driver were ready. Price is also very convenient when you look other options.
- Ali G00Locally owned businessesHighly recommend this tour we booked this from home so were definitely flying blind but was absolutely fantastic! No other people with us so private tour and our guides Justin & Carlos were awesome very informative and helpful
- Cara L00No swimming with turtlesThe guides were very nice but when we slowed down the bus stopped and would not start again and they asked the men to push start it .I suggest that asking s 60 year old to push isn’t the best idea. We did have a beautiful stop at the blue Lagoon and the cascades but when it advertised swimming with turtles and it didn’t happen I was very disappointed. The barbecue did not really live up to expectations as it hardly had salad and it did not cater to those who have dietary requirements such as no meat or gluten free . Overall it was a good day but please do as you say in advertising . if
- r00eyr00Best way to spend a day in Port VilaIf you are coming to Port Vila for the day on a Cruise ship its great way to spend the day and see the island. They take good care of you from the moment they pick you up to the moment your dropped off. The tour dose offer a hassle free day where everything even the food is taken care of. The tour guides are passionate and keen to show you around and answer any of your questions. We had a blast hanging out with Ephraim & Mukz ! This tour takes you to some of Port Vila's beauty's, Takes you out for a swim and then for a relaxing lunch, Great Breathtaking views! I have been on this tour a few times on my visits to Port Vila. its definitely worth the money. Blue Lagoon & Cascade Falls was the highlight of the tour for sure. Recommend doing the Kava experience. Never a dull moment with Atmosphere Tours!
- teepeenz00Great, but not fully as advertised with no swimming with turtles 😔Initially worried when the Operator was 30 mins late to pick us up, but a friendly, knowledgeable tour guide and driver eventually showed up, thank goodness. The Blue Lagoon and Waterfall were stunning, a great experience, the turtle sanctuary was interesting but there was no mention of why we didn’t swim with the turtles as the tour advertised and a very basic bbq lunch was had there. A further stop at the local duty free shop for shopping should have been taken up, prices were far cheaper than the airports, lesson learnt.
- Tourist2105036366800Do it!No one at the port knew how to find our tour group, we walked up and down the area for half an hour, they arrived late. The tour guide, Justin was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We had the best day of all the tours we had done. The Blue Lagoon and the Cascades were stunning, enjoyed by the whole family. Lots of swimming, rope swings etc. The turtle sanctuary was lovely. The lunch was pretty basic. The shopping at the end was OK - some people really enjoyed it. Definitely a great tour and suitable for all ages.
- JohnnyMack201800Fun and busy day!The staff was great! Justin was a pleasure to have as our guide. Unfortunately our trip was cut short by the ports authorities so we missed the turtles, but we did get to do the village and water activities. Lunch was top-notch at a nice resort. Justin even helped me with some local remedies from some scrapes from the rocks. We also had the best driver on the roads, and I wish I could remember his name.
- D4739XJgrahamj00Amazing serviceStarted as an Airport transfer but Neil was so informative and helpful on the drive we booked a daytrip to all the places we wanted to see.Blue hole,The Cascades,Zoological and a bit of shopping at Mamma's market and sightseeing in Port Vila.Ending in watching the sunset and fire dancing at the beach bar it was a fantastic day!Neil and trainee Marley were a delight!And very flexible i wish we had more time to do all of the tours.We made sure Neil did our Departure transfer too because he's such a Legend cant rate them highly enough!!