Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service |
By South America Exploor
We will begin our tour in the 4x4 vehicle destined for the occasion. The first stop will be the train cemetery, a must for those who visit Uyuni and which is a record of how prosperous the area was. Later, we will move to Colchani, where we can see and buy handicrafts, as well as see how the process of making products from salt is. Once inside the salt flat, we will visit the monument to the Dakar, the Salt Museum and the Incahuasi island that is right in the middle of the salar. There, we can take a short walk to the highest part and take advantage of the view of the salt flat in 360 °. Also, we can see from very close the large cactus that adorn this calcareous rock formation. After this experience, we will have our lunch and we will settle to see the sunset in the salar, a true spectacle of nature. Later, we will return in our vehicle to finish the tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking guide
- Pick up from hotel in the Uyuni town
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- ticket island incahuasi
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130140P11
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service |?
- Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | price starts from $357.44. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | on Tripadvisor
- What is the Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | cancellation policy?
- Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service |?
- Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | is hosted by South America Exploor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South America Exploor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day | English Speaking Guide | Private Service | on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130140P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Salar de UyuniStop: 5 hoursThe Salar de Uyuni, as estimated, contains 10 billion tons of salt, of which 25 000 tons are extracted each year. A report by the United States Geological Survey indicates that there are 6.5 million tons of lithium in the Salar de Uyuni.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Be more professional. I booked a confirmed ticket with the inclusion of hotel pick up but the guide did not appear …
They had given me a wonderful experience in Uyuni
I always wanted to know the mirror of the sky, Uyuni. so I made it come true. I went with my family. You should kno…
This was an unforgettable experience, they even picked us up from the hotel, we went to the train cemetery, our gui…
They exceeded our expectations, they gave us the best service, very attentive and, above all, punctual with a first…
Uyuni Salt Flat Night
Make a starry night with South America Exploor. It was a great success for me to do them with them, with good guida…
Serious agency for trip to Salar Uyuni, agence "Incahuasi"
We had booked our trip to the Salar in Uyuni with Incahuasi, one of the numerous agencies in town. They had good re…
Not very good
The sunrise at uyuni is beautiful! But it's not a good one. First, contrary to online promises, there are no waterp…
Super visita al salar de Uyuni
The tour was perfect, around 9hours through many incredible photo-worth spots. The sunset is impressive and the gro…
We did a 2 night / three day trip with South America Exploor. They were easy to deal with and efficient.We chose th…
Uyuni AND Status Night
The most charming place I've visited, I had to see it, I'm glad to meet you, it looks very nice like a mirror where…
Awful communication, no pickup. Never again!
My wife and I had booked the tour in advance. Directly after booking, we wrote to them to organize the pickup. Thei…
Local strike - no tour is going ahead in Uyuni
We paid & confirmed but, South America Exploor cancelled on us at 11:40am when they meant to collect us at 10:30am.…
Great day spent on a one day adventure
We were actually taken by a local tour operator (Esmeralda tours, highly recommended), as South America Exploor has…
1 Day Salar of Uyuni Tour
This tour was not in English, which it was stated that it would be when I booked it. This dampened the experience a…
Excellent place to visit in Bolivia. Perform the Tour of Salar de Uyuni of 3 days- 2 nights of stars with Javier an…
More to explore in Uyuni
Hi what time you pick up in palacio de sal hotel?Where is best place for lunch with this tour?