Discover Masuria! According to the "New Seven Wonders", this natural and cycling paradise in northeastern Poland occupies the 14th place in the most beautiful places on earth. Experience the "Land of a Thousand Lakes" with its wonderful nature and exciting history up close. Visit historical sites Seaside resorts and the most beautiful health resorts! Get to know the former East Prussia! Walk in the footsteps of Marion Countess Dönhoff! Here you will find everything you are looking for. Our travel program is well suited for self-drivers and individual guests who travel with family or friends, as well as for closed small groups. Our knowledgeable, German-speaking tour guide will bring you closer to the region and convey a personal experience. You also have time for your own explorations and activities. You decide what you prefer to do: bathing, strolling, cycling, lounging, riding, sailing, wellness.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- • 5 x full day sightseeing program
- • 5 x private German-speaking tour guides (up to 8 hours per day)
- • 1 x private tour in the Wolfschanze (1.5 hours, German)
- • Organ performance
- • Mazury tour, boat trips, stake boat trip
- • Entrance fees for Wolfschanze, Marienburg, farm museum
- • Bilingual contact person
- Entry/Admission - Rezerwat Krutynia
- Entry/Admission - Elblag Canal (Kanal Elblaski)
- • Arrival in Poland
- • Hotels and accommodations. We will be happy to reserve rooms for you on request.
- • optional excursions and admissions
- • Local taxes, tourist taxes, parking fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting with the tour guide at the reception of your hotel or at the agreed place.
- Żegluga Mazurska - Port Mikołajki, plac Wolności 15, 11-730 Mikołajki, Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215563P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Our travel program is well suited for self-drivers and individual guests who travel with family or friends, as well as for closed small groups.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide?
- Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide price starts from $646.00. Discover and book Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide cancellation policy?
- Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide?
- Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide is hosted by Polin Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Polin Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215563P9
Reserve your spot
Round trip through northern Mazury
Exploration tour through South...
Cruise on the Great Masurian...
Exploring West Masuria with 2...
About the operator
Joined in March 2014
#6 of 239 Tours & Activities in Warsaw
- ginfizz_please00Great guide!Fantastic tour! Mary was a lovely and very knowledgeable guide. She provided insight not only to the history of the Warsaw ghetto, but to the different perspectives of Polish people then and now, including other items like the story of Dr. Jan and Antonia Jabinski. Mary also made sure we found a cafe to stop in for coffee/water and bathroom use. She navigated public transit for us and was happy to continue the tour even after it started raining. 10/10 would recommend!
- Eric F00Warsaw Ghetto TourMary provided us with a beautifully detailed, informative, and meaningful tour. She was deeply compassionate and communicated a level of understanding that made the tour a remarkably valuable experience. So glad we made sure to make this tour a part of our Krakow experience!
- michaeldK704RNMarice00Brilliant walk with Marzena.We had a fantastic two plus hours walk with Marzena. Her level of knowledge and conversational skills were hugely impressive. We came away with a much greater knowledge of Warsaw and indeed Poland 🇵🇱. Marzena is quite obviously passionate about her country. We asked loads of questions and nothing was too much trouble. We would highly recommend this walk and also Marzena 👌
- hilarysimon201800Superb guide and very well designed tourMary our guide was superb, extremely knowledgeable and responsive in replying to our questions as well as being really friendly and personable. The tour itself was a great balance of visiting sites and learning about the history behind them, exactly what we were hoping for. It was great to be in a very small group too to get the most out of the experience.
- lifeisbetterhere00The Warsaw Ghetto Presented with Incredible PassionEvery positive comment about Marzena (Mary) and this tour are so true!!!! Simply one of the very best and most worthwhile tours we have ever been on anywhere! Mary is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history of these difficult times and what it can teach us to avoid having tragedies like this from ever happening again. We were fully engaged every single minute of the time we spent with her.
- Cynthia P00Excellent and so informative!Out family of five with English and Polish speakers thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Marzena. She was very knowledgeable and not only provided an informative history lesson but also engaged our family members in discussions about today's issues and their relevance to the past. Our trip to Warsaw was so much more enriched by this tour. I highly recommend Marzena and PolinTours.
- AVBerg00The gift of history with a one-on-one tour experience - what a treat!A one-on-one experience that really enhanced my knowledge of the city and the people who were impacted by walking the same streets they did. My guide, Mary, was able to help explain the landscape of the city both in its current state and what it was like both before and during WW2. There is so much history in this vibrant city, and this tour helped highlight a tragic part of history but one I felt was vital to understanding its complicated history. So many things I would have missed had I not had her experience at my side!
- Sarah B00Best Tour in Warsaw!!!!!Marzena is an incredible tour guide and she is passionate about he history of the Warsaw Ghetto and the Ghetto Uprising. I was moved to tears several times because her explanations are so vivid and she loves the subject matter. The tour takes you to different important points of the Ghetto - so that you not only get a powerful sense of the history but you get a sense of how LARGE the ghetto was. There was so much I didn't know about it - and Mazena was able to answer all my questions - not only about history but about Warsaw now. Her sensitivity and her ability to give rich context to the events of the Ghetto Uprising made this tour the best tour I've taken in my month of traveling!
- Rahul C00Praga Walking Tour in June 2023 - Excellent ExperienceThe Praga tour with my guide Marzena was a truly memorable and authentic experience. During the walking tour, Marzena was highly informative and knowledgeable, and she provided me with numerous unique insights about the Praga district of Warsaw. I also ended up learning a lot about Warsaw and Poland in general.
- Susan F00Mary was an awesome and knowledgeable guide!I booked this tour with Marzena (Mary) for myself, my 19 year old daughter and my 12 and 13 year olds. It was a three hour walking tour that hit all of the highlights of the Warsaw ghetto. Mary was INCREDIBLE! She's a veritable fount of knowledge about the historical and social aspects of this area, and she's an entertaining and engaging guide. It's heavy content for younger kids, but she did a great job of balancing the information for everyone on the tour. The price is reasonable and you get to really see some incredible sites and learn about the history of the ghetto. Highly recommend!!
- 832himanshuk00Loved it!It was a wonderful experience. Our guide was outstanding. She knew her craft well. She was informative, warm and passionate about her work. I would rate this experience as top notch due to her.
- Jill_R_C00POLIN TOURS - THE BEST TOUR OF WARSAWMary picked me up at the airport for a solo 5 hour tour of Warsaw, and then dropped me off at the airport after the tour. Her car was new and comfortable. Mary is extremely knowledgable about all parts of Warsaw, and spoke English fluently. I learned a lot about all parts of Warsaw and enjoyed walking and driving through all parts of the city.
- Ken21054800Take this tour, you will be glad you did!My wife and I booked this private tour to increase our knowledge and understanding of the life of the Jewish people in the Warsaw Ghetto. Our Guide Mary did not disappoint! Mary was full of information backed up with photos and context which provided a real insight into the daily lives of those who were forced to live within its walls. We saw parts of the original walls and houses preserved for future generations lest they forget. What today is a car park for adjacent flats was the very site where thousands of people were herded onto cattle trucks to begin their journey to the death camp at Treblinka. Very difficult to really appreciate the horror of this place when marked by the retention of a single brick wall. A nearby monument in memory of those wo were deported is a moving place. Mary was more than happy to answer all and any questions and the three hours just flew by. We learned so much Mary so thank you for your knowledge, friendliness and consideration shown to my wife and her mobility issues. The Ghetto was a much bigger area than we imagined!! We enjoyed the short bus ride to the outer edge of the Ghetto! Highly recommend this tour if you want to learn the history of Warsaw whilst enjoying all it has to offer as a tourist.
- BecksJones8100AmazingAbsolutely loved this tour. Marie was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the Warsaw Jews. Our walking tour through the site of the ghetto was absolutely fascinating. A must for anyone visiting Warsaw with an interest in WWII and Jewish history.
- Shelbyvina00Tour on layover time5/5 Had a great experience. Guide met us during a layover from Istanbul to the US. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the Warsaw ghetto and the Jewish extermination. Her knowledge of history was amazing! She made sure to point out, cultural and historical points. I would totally recommend this tour. We are season travelers and have encountered hundreds of tour operators. This one was one of our best.
Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide provided by Polin Tours
Product Overview: Getting to know Masuria in 5 days, with your own car and local tour guide
Number of Photos