Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Kayak and gear
- pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14275P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothes, bathing suit (optional)
- Bring your sunglasses
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kayaking on Lake Atitlan?
- Kayaking on Lake Atitlan price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Kayaking on Lake Atitlan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kayaking on Lake Atitlan cancellation policy?
- Kayaking on Lake Atitlan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kayaking on Lake Atitlan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kayaking on Lake Atitlan?
- Kayaking on Lake Atitlan is hosted by Tour Guide Salvador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Guide Salvador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kayaking on Lake Atitlan on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kayaking on Lake Atitlan?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Kayaking on Lake Atitlan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14275P18
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Ask for Henry, Edwin and Anderson
Great guides for an amazing adventure. No matter how physically fit you are, the guides ensured no one was left beh…
An unforgettable experience
A very difficult climb but an incredible reward at the top! And absolutely worth it. Our guides (Cesar and Henry) w…
Worth the efforts
Very tough hike but Henry and the others were helpful and patient. The views of El Fuego were amazing. Worth the ef…
Absolutely Epic and Best of all Volcano Tours!
Absolutely epic!!! We had Henry and Ben as our guide and they went above and beyond to make our New Years hike the …
Would not recommend
Although this is a beautiful hike which I would 100% recommend, I have some complaints about the company. First, I …
Cesar and Benjamin were awesome guides, smiling and always patient to stay at our rythme. The camp was nice, just i…
Acatenango overnight hike
Excellent experience overal. Everything was organised well: the guide spoke good English, food was good, the fire w…
Indian nose hike
Salvador was a great tour guide and person! He was very knowledgeable and helped us through the entire hike. He pic…
The top of the world
The overall experience of the hike and especially the extra hike to Fuego was incredible but a few bits were challe…
Exceptional experience , full of charm from the market shopping to the cooking of Pipian together with Elizabeth
Everything was great. Elizabeth took us to the local vegtable and fruit market, we shopped together and afyerwards …
Manuel Emsholm G00
Breathtaking view to red lava during a beautiful hike
Awesome hike with a stunning view to Vulcano de Fuego. Amazing to see the constantly errupting red lava. The guide …
Best experience ever!
The guides were amazing, the food was good, the tents were clean and in excellent condition (I got a new one), alth…
Great hiking tour with small group for an unforgetabble experience!
We were lucky to be able to book this tour on late notice, as most of the tour companies were already fully booked.…
Easy, relaxing, and get to know all about coffee
Hop on a horse in San Pedro and ride to San Juan. Very easy and the horses are very well trained, once in San Juan …
Guide with geology knowledge and birdwatching expertise
Salvador was a magnificent guide who was recommended to us because of his expertise in birdwatching. However, not o…