There’s lots to learn from this vantage point. As you pass the many points of interest, your pilot will share legends of the land and historical tidbits that color the excursion.
• Take a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert.
• Head south to the iconic Cathedral Rock.
• Next, it’s on to Chapel of the Holy Cross, a towering chapel built right into the rock!
• Swoop over Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
• Spot the famous Snoopy Rock!
• Cross Oak Creek Canyon and soar toward Devil’s Bridge.
• From here, you’ll fly to Secret Canyon and ascend onto the Mogollon Rim.
• Finally, approach Boynton Canyon and the Anasazi cliff dwellings!
Regardless of which direction you look, there’s some formation or stretch of vegetation with a rich history behind it. Come with a curiosity!