Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It is a tour designed by expert bird watchers, adapted to the requirements of passengers. Our guides offer to communicate their extensive experience in contact with nature. According to your target they will organize the right program for your tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Nacional Tierra del FuegoStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedThe Birding tour to the Tierra del Fuego National Park where Giant Woodpeckers, Black-faced Ibis, Austral Pygmy Owls and other birds can see in the Southern Beech Forests, the coastal areas offer a very interesting place to see some birds like Kelp Geese and Steamer Ducks, etc. Duration: 8 Hours. Birds: Great Grebe, Black-Browed Albatross, Southern Giant-Petrel, Neotropic Cormorant, Rock Cormorant, Imperial Cormorant, Black-crowned Night-Heron, Black-faced Ibis, Black-necked Swan, Kelp Goose, Ashy-headed Goose, Upland Goose, Flightless Steamer-Duck, Flying – Steamer Duck, Spectacled Duck, Crested Duck, Yellow billed Pintail, Speckled Teal, Chiloe Wigeon, Turkey Vulture, Andean Condor, Black-chested buzzard – Eagle, Chilean Hawk, Southern Caracara, Chimango Caracara, American Kestrel, Peregrine Falcon, Southern Lapwing, Blackish Oystercatcher, Magellanic Oystercatcher, South American Snipe, Chilean Skua, Dolphin Gull, South American Tern, Austral Parakeet, Magellanic Horned Owl, Austral Pygmy-Owl, Ringed Kingfisher, Magellanic Woodied, Darling Cinclodes, Buff-winged Cinclodes, White-throated Treerunner, Thorn-tailed Rayadito, Magellanic Tapaculo, Austral Negrito, Patagonian Tyrant, Fire-eyed Diucon, White-crested Elaenia, Tufted Tit-Tyrant, Chilean swallow, House Wren, Au Stral Thrush, Austral Blackbird, Patagonian Sierra-Finch, Black-chinned Siskin, etc. It is ideal for be observed most of the birds in the National Park and get very good photos (excellent memories of your birding tour). INCLUDE: Transport Birding Guide (Scope and reference books) Snack NOT INCLUDED: National park fee The minimum number of passengers is 2 and maximum are 10 passengers. (GROUP tour) If you are more than two people consult special prices.Read more
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a great visit with Marcelo bird watching in tierra del fuego park and would highly recommend him. he picked us up at the pier and dropped us off at the airport. in a long day we saw 50 species, including a pair of woodpeckers, most endemics, and a new rarity for the…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Marcelo Carlos d, Guia de observacion de aves at Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Responded Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for your opionion. It was very nice to share with you and a very nice day of bird watching in the Tierra del Fuego National Park. I hope to see him again watching birds in our country. Marcelo de Cruz
Marcelo was recommended to me by Polar Cruises as an experienced birding guide in Ushuaia. He responded to several emails promptly and confirmed our arrangements nearer the time for our birding tour. Marcelo's English is very good and his knowledge of the history and natural…
Date of experience: November 2018
My wife and I spent a day (around 8 hours) in the Tierra del Fuego National Park with Gaston. There were just the 2 of us with him and we visted most accessible areas of the park in his 4x4 vehicle, stopping for short walks on the trails. A very nice packed lunch was included.…
Date of experience: December 2016
Response from Marcelo Carlos d, Gerente at Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Responded Jan 28, 2017
Our company is very happy that you have enjoyed the National Park with Gaston. We appreciate your words that encourage us to improve our performance day by day. regards Marcelo
I spent two days with Marcelo, the company owner. One day in Tierra del Fuego National Park and another in the Martial Glacier area. I recommend both tours, although be prepared for some strenuous hiking to see the uncommon birds of the Martial Glacier area. Marcelo knows the…
Date of experience: February 2015
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Magellanic Nature Tours
Searching the WB Seedsnipe: Great excursion despite bad weather
Marcello was a great guide, with great field experience. Wandering in snowshoes (provided) above the Gartibaldi pas…
Private tour of Ushuaia with Juan Cabral
My husband and I got Juan's name from email@example.com whose name we found online and who gives private to…
Photo Tour of Tierra del Fuego National Park
We were a group of 20 adults on a cruise to Antarctica, we had limited time owing to ship delays. We chose this nat…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 251 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park
What time does Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park start?
Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park on Tripadvisor
How much is Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park?
Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park price starts from $288.00. Discover and book Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park cancellation policy?
Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park?
Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park is hosted by Magellanic Nature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magellanic Nature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Birding in Tierra del Fuego National Park on Tripadvisor