Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region
By Alma Calma Expediciones
Get the best possible experience inland Tierra del Fuego Island in company of your own private and certified local tour guide. This full day tour combines a 4 hours hiking tour to the idyllic Esmeralda Lagoon (easy terrain but muddy) a unique traditional lunch of local lamb and a car sightseeing visit to Garibaldi Pass, Escondido Lake and Fagnano Lake.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- A snack for the walk to Esmeralda Lagoon
- A complete all you can eat lunch of traditional lamb with salads, dessert and coffee.
- Coffee/tea break with snack by the shore of Fagnano Lake
- For Lunch
- For lunch, drinks are not included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in Ushuaia and Ushuaia airport
- Ushuaia port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126214P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region?
- Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region price starts from $750.00. Discover and book Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region cancellation policy?
- Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region?
- Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region is hosted by Alma Calma Expediciones. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alma Calma Expediciones on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hiking tour to Esmeralda Lagoon and the lakes region on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126214P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Laguna EsmeraldaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Paso GaribaldiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Lago FagnanoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Journey to the end of the world
Nicolas was an amazing guide. Knowledgable, funny, playful and very interested in ensuring we enjoyed ourselves. It…
Amazing service and a great tour guide with allot off knowledge. And a beautiful park 🏞️. I recommend visiting the…
Fantastic experience. Nicholas is very knowledgable and personable. Takes his time, never rushes the tour and goes …
The perfect approach to nature touring!
My husband and I toured the Tierra del Fuego National Park with Sergio two weeks ago and had a wonderful time. He …
Alma Calma is wonderful. Great insight with special treats.
Amazing gorgeous experience with a very wonderful personal guide Nicholas. I highly highly recommend this tour. Won…
We toured Tierra del Fuego National Park and it was great! Our guide knew about the park, the wildlife, the flora a…
Private Private Tour with Nick
8 of us booked Alma Calma for a day in the Tierra del Fuego from our cruise ship stop in Ushuaia. I don't know how …
Great Day away from the crowds
Hiking in the Ushuaia area appealed to us as a good way to enjoy nature and see some areas off the beaten path,Alma…
Incredible Day in Ushuaia with Alma Calma
Simply put, there is nothing that Nico could do to make our day in Ushuaia any better than it was, because it was a…
Best Shore Excursion of our Entire Trip!
Nicolas of Alma Calma gave our group of eight the most wonderful and varied tour of Ushuaia recently. This was by …
Very fun day!
What a very fun day we had with Nicolas! We had a day in Ushuaia from a cruise ship, and contacted Nicolas through …
Incredible experience!!! Highly recommended.
We are two couples doing a trip to Tierra Del Fuego. We booked a one day trip to Fagnano lake, our choice being bas…
Thank you Nicolas!
Just want to add our review of the excellent tour we had with Nicolas. Personal service with great English and lot…
My daughter and I decided to go on our own from the cruise ship. We met Nicolas from Alma Calma and negotiated a p…
Perfect private cruise ship excursion
There were eight of us from the cruise ship who contracted with Nicolas to take a private tour during our afternoon…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Friends
We had an amazing time with Nicolas! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating in organizing a perfect day trip for us. He guided us through some of the most beautiful and breathtaking terrain, yet made sure that the paths we took were safe. He provided us with snacks along the way and taught us how to make mate, which was a fun and memorable experience. And the BBQ lamb lunch that Nicolas arranged for us was one the best meals we had in Argentina. I highly recommend Nicolas and Alma Calma Patagonia for a truly unforgettable Patagonia experience.
Written May 7, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.