Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Specialized guide
- Transfers in-out
- Tierra del Fuego National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ushuaia
- Entry/Admission - Ushuaia
- Entry/Admission - Ushuaia
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Lapataia
- Entry/Admission - Lago Roca
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up passengers at their hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119667P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic
What you can expect during your visit
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic?
- Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic cancellation policy?
- Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic?
- Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic is hosted by Signature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Tierra del Fuego National Park - Classic on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119667P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Southern Fuegian RailwayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tierra del Fuego National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Green Lagoon ViewpointStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Bahia LapataiaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Lago RocaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Glacier trekking a must!
Signature tours (Claudia) did a great job organizing our trip! Our group of 6 adults, loved the trekking on the gl…
AWESOME!!!! DO NOT MISS!!
As other reviewers have said, ONLY book this tour with Piratour. I took the Piratour Martillo Island trip and it s…
The best way to see the Penguins! Worth every cent.
WOW! One of the best tours we had done! Our guide Agustín was 10/10! He shared great information on the bus, added …
What was rather boring. We thought we were going to see penguins but all we saw were cormorants which look very sim…
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS LINK/OPERATOR!!
Piratour which is the ONLY operator that offers walking with the penguins. SignatureTours does not have the author…
Be sure to book only with Piratours - ideally directly at their office in the centre of Ushuaia. We had a terrible…
This tour of the Beagle Channel, islands teeming with wildlife, the penguin colony and Estancia Harberton is well w…
Customised tour BA and Patagonia
We were a group of 17 people travelling to BA and Patagonia. Signature tours have helped us in organising this cust…
More to explore in Ushuaia
Hola. Queria saber si tenian lugar para el lunes 10/1 para mi esposa y yo, y cuanto saldria. Te puedo pagar con tarjeta y me envias factura para cargar en programa previaje? Mil gracias. Eduardo
how much is admission fee for various stops, Entry/Admission - Southern Fuegian Railway Entry/Admission - Tierra del Fuego National Park Entry/Admission - Mirador Laguna Verde Entry/Admission - Bahia Lapataia Entry/Admission - Lago Roca