Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Specialized guides
- Transfer in-out
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up passengers at their hotel around 09:00 AM.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119667P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes
What you can expect during your visit
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes?
- Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes price starts from $143.00. Discover and book Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes on Tripadvisor
- What is the Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes cancellation policy?
- Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes?
- Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes is hosted by Signature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic Experience to Escondido and Fagnano Lakes on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119667P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ushuaia BlancaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Canal BeagleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Valle Tierra MayorStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Cerro Castor (Castor Mount)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Paso GaribaldiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Lago EscondidoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Mirador de Lagos Escondido y FagnanoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Cerro Castor (Castor Mount)Stop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Glacier trekking a must!
Signature tours (Claudia) did a great job organizing our trip! Our group of 6 adults, loved the trekking on the gl…
AWESOME!!!! DO NOT MISS!!
As other reviewers have said, ONLY book this tour with Piratour. I took the Piratour Martillo Island trip and it s…
The best way to see the Penguins! Worth every cent.
WOW! One of the best tours we had done! Our guide Agustín was 10/10! He shared great information on the bus, added …
What was rather boring. We thought we were going to see penguins but all we saw were cormorants which look very sim…
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS LINK/OPERATOR!!
Piratour which is the ONLY operator that offers walking with the penguins. SignatureTours does not have the author…
Be sure to book only with Piratours - ideally directly at their office in the centre of Ushuaia. We had a terrible…
This tour of the Beagle Channel, islands teeming with wildlife, the penguin colony and Estancia Harberton is well w…
Customised tour BA and Patagonia
We were a group of 17 people travelling to BA and Patagonia. Signature tours have helped us in organising this cust…