per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Boat Navigation
- Port taxes (USD 4)
- Pickup from hotels
- Departure details
- Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina Meeting Point in Ushuaia Pier, in "Linea B" office you need to exchange your ticket
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia?
- Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia price starts from $62.00. Discover and book Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia cancellation policy?
- Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia?
- Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Beagle Channel Boat Navigation from Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P51
- You'll start atUshuaiaUshuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, ArgentinaMeeting Point in Ushuaia Pier, in "Linea B" office you need to exchange your ticketSee address & details
- 1Canal BeagleStop: 3 hoursThe tour starts from the Ushuaia pier. Beagle Channel, Isla Lobos is a navigation experience to the Beagle Channel that starts from Ushuaia Pier. The ship will stop on the “Los Pajaros” island, where you will see the local wildlife, particularly Skuas, Black-browed Albatross, Steam Ducks, Cauquenes, Gaviotas Cooks Gaviotas and Gray Gaviotas. After getting to “De Los Lobos” island, the main attractions are going to be the sea lions of 1 and 2 hairs. Those islands are part of the Bridges archipelago. Then travelers will reach the “Les Eclaireirs” Island, to see the lighthouse, the Royal, and Imperial Cormorants, and learn the story of the SS Monte Cervantes´s shipwreck, many years ago on the 30´s. On Karelo Island, you will have the option to walk around. There it is possible to see Yámanas´s shell middens and also the flora and avifauna of the place. The walk takes about 30 minutes and during the winter depends on the amount of snow. Finally, on your return to Ushuaia, you are going to be amazed by the incredible landscape of the Martial´s Mountain. Two options: In the morning starts at 8.30AM In the afternoon starts at 3PMRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Heli Ushuaia was wonderful. They did a great job and took care of us. The scenery is incredible! Highly recommend…
See the falls by yourself
The only useful part of this tour was the ride to the place. And even with this, I spent about 3 hours each day jus…
Interesting Estancia experience!
Interesting experience, filled with cultural activities of the Estancia, including a sheep-shearing demonstration. …
Great day, worth the money
Great guide. Patient great explanations, including the archeology sites from our guide. Loved the hike. Beautiful s…
Perfect 2 day visit to both sides of the Iguazu Falls.
Excellent communication by email, every question answered clearly. Our 2 day trip went so smoothly from airport pic…
Igazu Falls were great but tour was not worthwhile
The Falls were great but this tour was a disappointment. I corresponded with Ramiro Rodriguez, and specifically to…
Incredible Asado Experience
We LOVED our dinner at Fogon - it's more than dinner; it's an entire multi-course immersive experience that is as m…
Patagonia & the Wildness of Argentina !
5 Amazing company & tour was beautiful ! The guide was so progressional & treated everyone with respect. The driver…
A full day of adventure
The drive into the park was incredibly beautiful and Perla was an excellent guide. The sights along convict train r…
Iguazú Falls - Most Memorable Day Trip Ever
We had a wonderful day trip. RipioTurismo was very responsive to our request and quickly confirmed the trip and pro…
Two magical days, period
Our experience with the tour was exceptional. Our full itinerary was a full day on the Argentine side the first day…
Visit the falls without a guide, you'll enjoy more!
Save your money - arrange your own transportation to the entrance and just go around the national park without a gu…
If the tour operator had turned up to take me Maybe I would have something to review.As it was this tour and two ot…
Totally worth it
We had a minor scare when we booked because it took the travel agency a while to see our booking (booked a tour for…
A must visit in Buenos Aires-but you will need reservations.
This was the most amazing restaurant. The food (all 8 tasting courses) was excellent. The staff was fun and atten…
More to explore in Ushuaia
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Bellissima escursione in barca a vela, lo consiglio a chi dovesse vivere la fantastica esperienza di conoscere Ushuaia, la città più a sud del mondo.
Written December 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hay alguna excursión q haga este recorrido y q además vaya a la isla martillo para estar con los pingüinos?