City Tour of Ushuaia
The Ushuaia City Tours starts at the Touristic Pier. Along Maipú Avenue, we will see different points of interest like the Civic Square, where the National Flag was hosted for the first time, the former Police building , the old Government House, the “Almacén de Ramos Generales” and the Nuestra Señora de la Merced old Church.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 60–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P56
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is City Tour of Ushuaia?
- City Tour of Ushuaia price starts from $42.00. Discover and book City Tour of Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour of Ushuaia cancellation policy?
- City Tour of Ushuaia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour of Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour of Ushuaia?
- City Tour of Ushuaia is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour of Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for City Tour of Ushuaia?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book City Tour of Ushuaia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P56
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byUshuaia
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An excellent day in Argentina
The Argentina side of this tour was absolutely excellent. 6/5. A small group of 6, the guide was knowledgable a…
Great experience through several tours in Argentina & Chile
We visited Argentina and Chile during new year holidays and arranged most of our hotel stays, transportation, tours…
The scenery is nice, but nothing that can’t be done by yourself. All it was was a bus shuttle with minimum guide t…
great stress free visit to Argentina
Ripio organised our 16 day tour to Agentina - which included booking air tickets, airport transfers, hotel accomod…
Ticket was not valid!
While the falls are lovely by moonlight, I cannot recommend this excursion. Choose another tour company! The driver…
Bucket list item checked off
Despite a constant drizzle during our stay, the visit to both sides of the Iguazu Falls was a once in a lifetime ev…
The minimum must see in Bariloche
This is a must see in Bariloche and the views are so worth it. The history and landscapes are worth learning about.…
Amazing Day in Bariloche
An absolutely incredible day highlighted by spectacular mountain and lake vistas. Our excellent and very knowledgea…
The BEST tour agency for Argentina
Look no further for a great tour agency - Ramiro Rodriguez at Ripio Tourismo is absolutely the best!!! He is very p…
A must see in Argentina!!!
Iguazu Falls is a must see. You can't imagine what it is truly like until you see it for yourself. I highly recomme…
SCAM — PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THIS TOUR
DO NOT BUY THIS UNTIL YOU READ THIS REVIEW. This tour was an absolute ripoff. It was so unworthy of the cost, we …
Great time at the Great Falls!
The trip was an awesome time and the guides were great. They both spoke fluent English and they were fun!
Very Nice! Highly Recommended
Excellent afternoon, learning about the Estancia’s history and way of life. The dinner was excellent and delicious.…
A fairytale come true!!
The most beautiful landscapes on Earth will come up the moment you step foot on route 40!! Among incredible mountai…
Helpful travel agency for local arrangements
After attempting to book experiences and excursions on my own for our family while at Iguazu Falls, I ultimately de…