El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day
By Receptivo Aborigen Tours
A Patagonian look with the southernmost landscape of Los Glaciares National Park, from the steppe to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-65, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off in hotels in the area
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno Glacier
- Mention not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P195
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day?
- El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day price starts from $480.00. Discover and book El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day cancellation policy?
- El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day?
- El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day is hosted by Receptivo Aborigen Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Receptivo Aborigen Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Calafate, Pioneers South Glacier - Full day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P195
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Perito Moreno GlacierStop: 6 minutes - Admission includedOld Route 15 connects stories of Patagonia: Native peoples, pioneers and settlers. A steppe trail, glacial signs and different stay helmets. Within the PNLG the ñires forest announces the arrival at Estancia Nibepo Aike. There we visited his helmet enjoying the rural atmosphere, to later savor a typical roasted campero on the table of South Glacier. In the afternoon we embark on one of the semi-rigid cabin Hauthal / Guardaparque Fonzo to navigate the South and the Rico arm, accompanied by the guided and the views of the lake, the Adriana cord, the Moreno and the Magallanes peninsula preparing to visit the Perito Glacier Brown. Disembarking at Playa de las Monedas, we hike through a lengas forest towards the South Glacier viewpoint. Then we sail to Bajo de las Sombras to visit the walkways and be around 2 hours in front of the glacier. Finally, we will return to the route of the Lake to El Calafate, having made a circuit that unites rooms, the Roca Lake, part of the Argentino and the South GlacierRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had a great tour of the Taipiche, Sin Fin and Zuccardi wineries with Deni. She was knowledgeable about the wine-…
In love with Las Salinas
How can I describe the amazing landscapes that Jujuy has. I had the opportunity to visit "Las Salinas" in 2019. It …
A trip to the past
A wonderful city with old buildings and narrow streets. It invites us to travel to the past. I went with my famil…
Easy guided tour of bodegas and olive producer
An enjoyable 4 hour trip to see 2 different bodegas and one olive production company by minibus in small group tour…
Atuel Canyon - impressive
Worth to see, but be ready to spend almost all day in bus with few short brakes. Rafting could be provided as optio…
Impersonal mass tourism
Picked up by a driver who barely greeted and didn't even say where we were going. At the docks you have the usual t…
View from the top
End of the ski season so we were going for a ride up the mountain. Lodge makes great coffee. Coming down we had t…
RECOMMENDED WITHOUT HESITATION
I was worried that the lake would be rough but it wasn’t! The modern catamaran was very stable and comfortable. The…