El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch
By Receptivo Aborigen Tours
An ideal combination of adventures, glaciers and stories, as well as navigation between icebergs and stunning landscapes with views of the western front of the Upsala Glacier.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off in central hotels
- Entry/Admission - Upsala Glacier
- Mention not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P189
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch?
- El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch price starts from $440.54. Discover and book El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch cancellation policy?
- El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch?
- El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch is hosted by Receptivo Aborigen Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Receptivo Aborigen Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Calafate, Estancia Cristina Classic with lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P189
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Upsala GlacierStop: 12 hours - Admission includedNavigation North Arm, Upsala Icebergs Barrier, Estancia Cristina, Museum, Historical Visit and Promenade, Boarding and departure from Puerto de Punta Bandera (APN), at 10 am in a modern and comfortable boat. Navigation along the North Arm of Lake Argentino, surrounded by imposing landscapes, visit the Iceberg Barrier that prevents access to the western front of the Upsala Glacier and from there through the Cristina Channel to the landing point at the Estancia. Guided visit to the Costumbrista Museum (former Shearing House). Guided walk to the Caterina River, the Ferris Wheel and the Chapel, and tour through the Estancia hull. Then we go to the restaurant where passengers can have lunch. We will only have a service to sell cold drinks and a cafeteria. Navigation between icebergs and imposing landscapes with views of the western front of the Upsala Glacier and from there along the Cristina Channel to the landing point at the Estancia. Guided visit to the Costumbrista Museum (former Shearing House). Guided walk to Río Caterina and the Chapel, and tour through the Estancia's hull. Return to the boat 17.30 hours. Arrival in Puerto Bandera approximately 19.00 hours.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had a great tour of the Taipiche, Sin Fin and Zuccardi wineries with Deni. She was knowledgeable about the wine-…
In love with Las Salinas
How can I describe the amazing landscapes that Jujuy has. I had the opportunity to visit "Las Salinas" in 2019. It …
A trip to the past
A wonderful city with old buildings and narrow streets. It invites us to travel to the past. I went with my famil…
Easy guided tour of bodegas and olive producer
An enjoyable 4 hour trip to see 2 different bodegas and one olive production company by minibus in small group tour…
Atuel Canyon - impressive
Worth to see, but be ready to spend almost all day in bus with few short brakes. Rafting could be provided as optio…
Impersonal mass tourism
Picked up by a driver who barely greeted and didn't even say where we were going. At the docks you have the usual t…
View from the top
End of the ski season so we were going for a ride up the mountain. Lodge makes great coffee. Coming down we had t…
RECOMMENDED WITHOUT HESITATION
I was worried that the lake would be rough but it wasn’t! The modern catamaran was very stable and comfortable. The…