Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day
By Receptivo Aborigen Tours
El Glaciar Perito Moreno es el mas importante del Parque Nacional, recorre sus pasarelas y deslumbrate con los desprendimientos.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guia Español/Inglés
- Pick up y Drop off por hoteles céntricos
- Entrada al Parque Nacional (Abonar en pesos argentinos en la entrada)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno Glacier
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P27
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must provide Passport number, expiry and Date of birth
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day start?
- Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day will start at 8:15 AM. Discover and book Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day?
- Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day price starts from $73.60. Discover and book Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day cancellation policy?
- Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day?
- Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day is hosted by Receptivo Aborigen Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Receptivo Aborigen Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Glaciar Perito Moreno - Full Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107808P27
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Perito Moreno GlacierStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedSalida a las 08:45 am. Lo pasamos a buscar por su Hotel y emprendemos viaje hacia el Glaciar Perito Moreno, ubicado dentro del Parque Nacional Los Glaciares.Es un impresionante río de hielo con una superficie de 195 km2; una longitud de 30 Km. y su frente posee una extensión de 5,5 Km.; la altura de las paredes oscila entre los 40 y los 80 m. sobre el nivel del lago. Desciende desde el hielo continental, provocando en su lento avance desprendimientos y estallidos, muy atractivos para el visitante. Por su espectacular belleza fue declarado por la UNESCO Patrimonio de la Humanidad. Al llegar a destino, realizaremos una caminata por las pasarelas desde donde podremos admirar este imponente atractivo Natural desde sus distintas perspectivas y a través de los distintos balcones panorámicos. El tiempo estimado en pasarelas es de 2 hora y media. Se deja tiempo libre para uso del visitante.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had a great tour of the Taipiche, Sin Fin and Zuccardi wineries with Deni. She was knowledgeable about the wine-…
In love with Las Salinas
How can I describe the amazing landscapes that Jujuy has. I had the opportunity to visit "Las Salinas" in 2019. It …
A trip to the past
A wonderful city with old buildings and narrow streets. It invites us to travel to the past. I went with my famil…
Easy guided tour of bodegas and olive producer
An enjoyable 4 hour trip to see 2 different bodegas and one olive production company by minibus in small group tour…
Atuel Canyon - impressive
Worth to see, but be ready to spend almost all day in bus with few short brakes. Rafting could be provided as optio…
Impersonal mass tourism
Picked up by a driver who barely greeted and didn't even say where we were going. At the docks you have the usual t…
View from the top
End of the ski season so we were going for a ride up the mountain. Lodge makes great coffee. Coming down we had t…
RECOMMENDED WITHOUT HESITATION
I was worried that the lake would be rough but it wasn’t! The modern catamaran was very stable and comfortable. The…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
O Glaciar Perito Moreno é Espetacular!!!! Passei o dia com meu marido e meu filho no Parque Nacional Los Glaciares e ficamos encantados!!! Por duas vezes vimos os desabamentos na borda da geleira, os quais foram sensacionais!!! Das plataformas você tem vistas de vários ângulos!!! O único problema foi o frio, precisa se agasalhar com roupas especiais!!! Perfeito!!!! Viagem feita em 2017.
Written February 2, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.