per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 45 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno Glacier
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P57
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate?
- Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate cancellation policy?
- Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate?
- Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P57
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Perito Moreno GlacierStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedFrom El Calafate to the Perito Moreno Glacier there is a distance of 80 km. Accompanied by a guide authorized by the Los Glaciares National Park, leaving the city we can see Lake Argentino with its Round Bay. In it you can see an important variety of birds, standing out the black-necked swan, flamingos, and steam duck. In the first 40 km, the Patagonian steppe is crossed where the yellow color stands out, due to its pastures called Coiron. Upon passing the entrance of the National Park we enter the Andean Patagonian Forest where we will observe ñires, sour cherries, and lengas, among others. Once on the glacier, we will contemplate the majesty that impacts the eyes of the visitor, once we have recovered from the amazement, we will begin the walk through the walkways and balconies to enjoy different views of the front of the GlacierRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
See the falls by yourself
The only useful part of this tour was the ride to the place. And even with this, I spent about 3 hours each day jus…
Interesting Estancia experience!
Interesting experience, filled with cultural activities of the Estancia, including a sheep-shearing demonstration. …
Great day, worth the money
Great guide. Patient great explanations, including the archeology sites from our guide. Loved the hike. Beautiful s…
Perfect 2 day visit to both sides of the Iguazu Falls.
Excellent communication by email, every question answered clearly. Our 2 day trip went so smoothly from airport pic…
Igazu Falls were great but tour was not worthwhile
The Falls were great but this tour was a disappointment. I corresponded with Ramiro Rodriguez, and specifically to…
Incredible Asado Experience
We LOVED our dinner at Fogon - it's more than dinner; it's an entire multi-course immersive experience that is as m…
Patagonia & the Wildness of Argentina !
5 Amazing company & tour was beautiful ! The guide was so progressional & treated everyone with respect. The driver…
A full day of adventure
The drive into the park was incredibly beautiful and Perla was an excellent guide. The sights along convict train r…
Iguazú Falls - Most Memorable Day Trip Ever
We had a wonderful day trip. RipioTurismo was very responsive to our request and quickly confirmed the trip and pro…
Two magical days, period
Our experience with the tour was exceptional. Our full itinerary was a full day on the Argentine side the first day…
Visit the falls without a guide, you'll enjoy more!
Save your money - arrange your own transportation to the entrance and just go around the national park without a gu…
If the tour operator had turned up to take me Maybe I would have something to review.As it was this tour and two ot…
Totally worth it
We had a minor scare when we booked because it took the travel agency a while to see our booking (booked a tour for…
A must visit in Buenos Aires-but you will need reservations.
This was the most amazing restaurant. The food (all 8 tasting courses) was excellent. The staff was fun and atten…
An excellent day in Argentina
The Argentina side of this tour was absolutely excellent. 6/5. A small group of 6, the guide was knowledgable a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited Argentina and Chile during new year holidays and arranged most of our hotel stays, transportation, tours and excursions through RipioTurismo. Ramiro was beyond helpful and always available and he did an excellent job booking our many tours in Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, El Calafate and Santiago. Not only everything was flawless, we saved a lot on hotels and excursions booking directly through them I cannot thank Ramiro and RipioTurismo enough and recommend them to everyone planning to visit South America!
Written January 23, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buongiorno! Dormendo a Calafate la notte precedente, si riesce a fare la gita al Perito Moreno in giornata visto che abbiamo il volo di rientro su Buenos Aires alle 19.25? Grazie!
Si riesce a fare la gita al Perito Moreno in giornata? Alla sera abbiamo il volo per Buenos Aires alle 19.25
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.