Bariloche 3 tours Classic package
By Azul Latina - Bariloche
Driver will be waiting for you at the airport in Bariloche to take you to your hotel. After your stay in Bariloche the driver will take you back to the airport. In 3 full days you will make the following excursions in Bariloche: Date 1: Circuito Chico and Cerro Campanario - Date 2: Victoria Island and Bosque de Arrayanes - Date 3: Camino de los 7 Lagos and San Martín de los Andes. All excursions include transfers and guide. These tours combines two National Parks, Nahuel Huapi and Lanín. After small circuit tour, an introduction of Bariloche , we visit La Angostura Village, We will visit several lakes such as Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lacar. We have lunch in San Martin de los Andes Village and come back during the afernoon Naviating through the crystalline waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi you will be able to enjoy two wonderful views of the Nahuel Huapi National Park: Myrtle Forest and Victoria Island.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from all the hotels in downtown area for al the tours
- Transfer from Bariloche airport to your Bariloche hotel
- Guide for all the tours
- All the tours mentioned in this package
- Boarding fee isla Victoria
- Transfer Buenos Aires Hotels/ Buenos Aires Airport
- Entrance to the parks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off to passengers to Bariloche airport only. To Buenos Aires airport you need to go on your own. Pikc up Hotels forthe tours: Pick up en hotel / Drop off en hotel Centrico y hoteles ubicados en Avenida Bustillo y Pioneros Pick up en hotel / Drop off en hotel Centrico y hasta KM 8 de Avenida Bustillo
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intl Airport, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P72
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Day 1 - Small Circuit and Campanario Hill The Small Circuit is the presentation of Bariloche. It is the best program for an introduction of Bariloche, has several natural viewpoints, the famous Panoramic Site, Llao Llao Park and Cerro Campanario chair-lift which offers the best view of the area. In addition to the landscape, there is a wide range of regional handcrafted products, woods, candles, ceramics, cosmetics, etc.
- Day 2 - Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest Strolling through the Myrtle Forest (Natural monument and intangible area ) is perhaps one of those experiences that one should’t miss. Setting sail from Puerto Pañuelo and naviating through the crystalline waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi you will be able to enjoy two wonderful views of the Nahuel Huapi National Park: Myrtle Forest and Victoria Island. We offer daily departures in the historical “Modesta Victoria” or the modern catamaran “Cau Cau” which allows our guests from Llao Llao to access the VIP area with a special rate.
- Day 3 – San Martin de los Andes and Seven Lakes Road : This tour combines two National Parks, Nahuel Huapi and Lanín. We visit La Angostura Village, where we make a brief stop in this typical mountain village. Then we continue through the most famous scenic routes in Patagonia, Seven Lakes road. We will visit several lakes such as Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lacar. We have lunch in San Martin de los Andes Village and come back during the afernoon
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bariloche 3 tours Classic package?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bariloche 3 tours Classic package on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bariloche 3 tours Classic package?
- Bariloche 3 tours Classic package price starts from $390.00. Discover and book Bariloche 3 tours Classic package on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bariloche 3 tours Classic package cancellation policy?
- Bariloche 3 tours Classic package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bariloche 3 tours Classic package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bariloche 3 tours Classic package?
- Bariloche 3 tours Classic package is hosted by Azul Latina - Bariloche. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azul Latina - Bariloche on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bariloche 3 tours Classic package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18016P72
Transfer out Bariloche airport/...
Day 2: Victoria Island and...
Day 3: San Martin de Los Andes...
Day 4: Transfer out Hotel...
About the operator
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Los recorridos fueron maravillosos, el servicio fue formal, puntual y ameno, la visita al circuito chico fue muy corto pero valio la pena. en el circuito a Isla Victoria y parque de arrayanes les recomiendo que lleven su propio lunch ya que no hay muchas opciones para comprar comida en el lugar, lleven galletas saladas durante el recorrido del ferri ya que pueden compartir algunas con las gaviotas que las comen de su mano y es una experiencia del trayecto.
Written December 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.