Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña
By Tangol Salta
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Salta
- Return transfer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Salta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Salta, Salta Province, Argentina Return point: Concludes at Peña
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P181
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Peña subject to availability. The Peña can be modified.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña
What you can expect during your visit
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña on Tripadvisor
- How much is Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña?
- Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña price starts from $108.35. Discover and book Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña on Tripadvisor
- What is the Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña cancellation policy?
- Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña?
- Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña is hosted by Tangol Salta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Salta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Peña on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P181
- You'll start atSaltaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Calle BalcarceStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Peña La Vieja EstaciónStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSaltaSalta, Salta Province, ArgentinaReturn point: Concludes at PeñaSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Value for money
Beautiful landscapes, the tour guide was very friendly and informative. The thing i didn't like was that we were i…
In love with Las Salinas
How can I describe the amazing landscapes that Jujuy has. I had the opportunity to visit "Las Salinas" in 2019. It …
It is all very nice but the best is Pumamarca. Spare a couple of days to stay there and explore and enjoy that amai…
Really good day
Eugenia was our cheerful and interesting guide. We had a lovely day in the mountains at Salinas Grandes then Purmam…
Good tour, wrong schedule / Buen tour, orden de visita equivocado
The tour is wonderful, but it makes absolutely no sense to finish the trip in Pumamarca late in the afternoon, when…
World heritage - natural and cultural
For an elderly, solo traveller iin Salta this day trip was a great way to see the extraordinary landscape of ancie…
Overpriced tour and poor company organization
We booked this tour and made sure to confirm the pick up time and location in advance. Pick up time at 9 am was con…
You need to have a 4x4 - nothing less ! and take your time to explore as distances are big. Bring water and make su…
Fascinating area of Argentina, but poor sound system on mini-bus
We made a short trip from Buenos Aires to Salta to take this tour and overall, we were disappointed. The bus was 2…
Beautiful nature, not so good agency
Not impressed by the fact that the van had no microphone, so the guide has to scream all the time. Nature is beauti…
Scenery was beautiful, but . . .
The place the tour company took us for lunch was horrible—fixed prices, way overpriced for quality, and not tasty. …
Great tour with many interesting and beautiful stops!
Tour guide Maru was amazing!! Very good spanish and english tour. Plenty of time at each stop to fully enjoy the na…
Abra del Acay- the highest mountain pass in the world
Ruta 40 between San Antonio des los Cobres and Cachi: Traveling over the highest mountain pass in the world (4900m)…
The tour is well organized. The tourist place is beautiful and interesting. Guide named Maru is really professional…
The trip is very long, but well worth it. The stops were picturesque and our guide, Maru, shared many historical fa…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Un paseo que te empapa de la cultura salteña, peñas para todos los gustos y deliciosa comida tradicional. Lo que quiero compartir es que hay lugares para todos los gustos , las edades y los precios!!!
Written May 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.