Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta
By Tangol Salta
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Salta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P183
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta
What you can expect during your visit
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta on Tripadvisor
- How much is Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
- Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta price starts from $242.47. Discover and book Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta on Tripadvisor
- What is the Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta cancellation policy?
- Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
- Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta is hosted by Tangol Salta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Salta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P183
- You'll start atSaltaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Parque Nacional Los CardonesStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byRecta del Tin Tin
- 2Puente del DiabloStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3La PomaStop: 5 hoursSee detailsPass bySalta
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Value for money
Beautiful landscapes, the tour guide was very friendly and informative. The thing i didn't like was that we were i…
In love with Las Salinas
How can I describe the amazing landscapes that Jujuy has. I had the opportunity to visit "Las Salinas" in 2019. It …
It is all very nice but the best is Pumamarca. Spare a couple of days to stay there and explore and enjoy that amai…
Really good day
Eugenia was our cheerful and interesting guide. We had a lovely day in the mountains at Salinas Grandes then Purmam…
Good tour, wrong schedule / Buen tour, orden de visita equivocado
The tour is wonderful, but it makes absolutely no sense to finish the trip in Pumamarca late in the afternoon, when…
World heritage - natural and cultural
For an elderly, solo traveller iin Salta this day trip was a great way to see the extraordinary landscape of ancie…
Overpriced tour and poor company organization
We booked this tour and made sure to confirm the pick up time and location in advance. Pick up time at 9 am was con…
Fascinating area of Argentina, but poor sound system on mini-bus
We made a short trip from Buenos Aires to Salta to take this tour and overall, we were disappointed. The bus was 2…
Beautiful nature, not so good agency
Not impressed by the fact that the van had no microphone, so the guide has to scream all the time. Nature is beauti…
Scenery was beautiful, but . . .
The place the tour company took us for lunch was horrible—fixed prices, way overpriced for quality, and not tasty. …
Great tour with many interesting and beautiful stops!
Tour guide Maru was amazing!! Very good spanish and english tour. Plenty of time at each stop to fully enjoy the na…
Abra del Acay- the highest mountain pass in the world
Ruta 40 between San Antonio des los Cobres and Cachi: Traveling over the highest mountain pass in the world (4900m)…
The tour is well organized. The tourist place is beautiful and interesting. Guide named Maru is really professional…
The trip is very long, but well worth it. The stops were picturesque and our guide, Maru, shared many historical fa…
A long but worthwhile day
This was a great tour, hitting the highlights of the area. It’s perfect if you have limited time but want to pack i…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
You need to have a 4x4 - nothing less ! and take your time to explore as distances are big. Bring water and make sure your gas tank is full as there aren't many gas stations ... the discovery is better than any description !
Written December 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola. quisiera saber sobre el grado de dificultad de esta excursion, e spara un niño de 10 años? los 60 minutos de caminata se entiende que es entre ida y vuelta osea en total? se escla? detallame por favor la dificultad. muchisimas gracias Tambien quisiero consultar por la ropa. monica Bridarolli