per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer (if option selected)
- Round-trip private transfer (if option selected)
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- * Send us the details of your arrival/departure flights. * Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Cataratas Airport, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P356
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Iguazu Airport Private Transfer?
- Iguazu Airport Private Transfer price starts from $26.72. Discover and book Iguazu Airport Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Iguazu Airport Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Iguazu Airport Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Iguazu Airport Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Iguazu Airport Private Transfer?
- Iguazu Airport Private Transfer is hosted by Tangol Tours Iguazu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Iguazu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Iguazu Airport Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Iguazu Airport Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Iguazu Airport Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P356
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tangol Tours Iguazu
Joined in February 2011
#6 of 50 Transportation in Puerto Iguazu
- Travelerwithkids6500Three in one activity that’s good for a quick hike / thrillFun 2 zip lining over jungle with views of river and Paraguay. 2 Hanging bridges were scary but also lots of fun. 1 Rappelling was short but exciting. Bus ride is a little long and bumpy but part of the fun. The event takes about 90 minutes total Including a hike down and up the mountain with about 90 minutes of travel time on the bus. There seems to be a small bar/cafe at the end but it was closed and no one available to have a snack or drinks. Would have been nice to have that but very fun to do overall.
- alexinaz00Once in a lifetime must do!!I plan 2zipline, try use viator, and iguazufall.com,both say not have trip, or have problem accept book payments ,try to book 2mnth straight,. Thought was not gonna get to do, I try prebook all actives, was upset not get a yes, I arrive iguazu, ask about co to do this , no longer in the business,find this co see foto, turismo Cuenca del plata,used what's up phone, booked the same day, an loved it, I got picked up shared ride with group,an drop off at 2die4 restaurant-el quincho del tio querido steak hse look up get time menu floor show tango dancers all at same place good wine steak an decent price. Opens 630pm , Well, zip was great, I took extra cloth 2 change after,an brought few snack bars,u get wet head 2 toe, after all done,group goes to wait wait area, have few tables an can buy few snack drink at stand.theres bathrms, the wait was l o n g,, I thought for vec to take u Back to van shuttle. This was a10+trip, take a phone case cover2 video your repel an lines, also do the the Niagara Falls of Argentina side an boat trip next to falls a must well worth it, take change cloth there too get wet all over, friend took plastic poncho, put on an got wet all over . I bought entry ticket at gate open at 8am.an boat trip in park 1st thing when park opens, need pay arg $or crtcrd in park, I had taxi pick up an drop us as we used same taxi 2 an from airport, an at our services when done at dinner 1030pm.! there's reg bus service 2 the falls but time was counted as was there 3days b4 had 2leave .used what's up app to contact taxi julio, +54 9 3757 41 8469,, or driver- nito who we had, what's up app phone +54 9 3757 405268 take usa $or arg$, make sure usa$ not torn,ink, tape, written on, faded, best get fresh bills from bank to take, even blue market exchange, is picky, julio take to a place to exchane$$ ,better price than exchange hse.. .don't forget the bottle hse, small fee entry, but neat pit stop we ask our taxi guy to take us there after waterfall park, they waited 4 us in lot we rushed 2 see it 15 min. B4 get to rm packed up later call same taxi 2take to airport.. I also walked town alone felt safe. An went 2c 3 Frontera, b4 I went to zipline as I was pressed for time, enjoy my review an enjoy yourself
- cindylanning00Loved the dayOverall great experience, a little confusion at beginning as to where to meet up with group, good they picked us up at the hotel.
- I5328XMpatriklise00Walk the Brazil side of tour skip the boat tourWent on Brazil side of falls walking on steel walkways The views were incredible did 15,000 steps The boat tour was expensive, drowning wet and not worth it The views from Argentina side were breath taking and Brazil side not so much especially if you are Leary of heights stick with Argentina side
- 267lol00DisappointingWe have been a bit disappointed by this restaurant… The food was ok but nothing spectacular compare to the price we paid, we spend 4 days in Iguazu and we tried a lot of different restaurants and this one was the most expensive and was far to be the best… The show could be good but we were so far from the stage that we couldn’t see it! The service was average and the worst was the air con, our table was just in front of it and we spend the dinner freezing, we ask few time to put it lower but didn’t change nothing we left before dessert because of the cold.
- rmhMelbourne00Special Nature ParkThe Bird Park is really a nature conservation project, aimed at preserving their Atlantic Rainforest and protecting birds and reptiles that are disappearing or being used for illegal sale overseas. A great layout, walking through a structured trail that lets you view all the animals easily and safely.
- LaCherPR00Indescriptible-adventure portion is the best!Incredible experience! Highly recommend! Do the adventure portion as well! Indescribable. Hands down the best way to experience it and worth every penny. It’s been one of the best experiences I’ve ever been through.
- grayham200Excellent excursionWe had a great time in this small tour group (about 20 people). We were picked up at our hotel and saw the waterfalls from all walking routes with an English speaking guide. The guide also made sure we could join the optional boat trip on the day, and gave us plenty of time to stop for food, bathroom breaks and souvenir shopping. We were a little bit rushed at the end because of the amount of time it takes to queue for the best photo opportunities, but all in all it was a great day out.
- markosK7743MQ00All you need to see in Foz in one dayThe sites thenselves are an awesome experience. I would highly recommend going to the Itaipu power plant even if you think that it's not something that interests you. It's massive and the views are very spectacular. The transport was organised superbly. I do not have a single complaint.
- Agathe A00Apetizer for the Argentinian sideIf you are staying in Puerto Iguazu, it is a very good idea to do the Brasilian side one day andthe Argentinian next. The falls are unbelievably beautiful and the dam is impressive. Our guide, Andres, was really nice and knowledgeable. We were some of the first foreigners to visit since the pandemic began. It felt very special. Andres was excited to be back and to see his friends, bresilian guides. They were excited to see foreigners and they told us their English was rusted after 20 months 😀 I only put 3/5 because Tangol didn’t do a very good job with communication. They were not very aware of the new procedures with covid. They made me buy tickets for the Argentinian park instead of Brasilian. They told us the guide would pick us up at 7:40am. When no one was there by 8am we tried to call. No answer. The guide showed up a couple minutes later, he didn’t get the address right. But he told us Tangol asked him to come at 8am. It al stared with a big scare and lost about $90 buying 4 tickets for the wrong park 😞
- p2northwest00Breathtaking. Get the best guide you can to maximise your experience.We travelled from UK via Patagonia and Buenos Aires with Llama travel and their agents on the ground in Argentina were great. Our guide to the falls Lucas (Confidence Travel, I think) was amazing. He neveronce chivvied or rushed us, and seeming genuinely delighted when we were reluctant to drag ourselves away from one area of the falls to visit the next. He took great care to get us there early ahead of the crowds and to ensure that we were practically the first through the gates and onto the train, and in the best seats for a sharp, well placed exit at the other end. It meant that we had the best possible experience. He explained about the geology; the fauna and flora: the local tribes/religion/culture/language/crafts stories and legends. It was abundantly clear that he loved those falls as much as anyone possibly could and not only that he was incredibly proud to be showing them to us, but that he would never tire of doing so. He made a once-in-a-lifetime experience extra special. We spent the whole day there and didn't waste a second of it. Could not recommend him highly enough. Thank you Llama for finding us a marvel to share this wonder of the world with. We watched the boats from many angles but didn't feel inclined to go on one. The falls are a natural phenomena and you can get so close much closer to the cataracts on foot, why spend several hours just for the thrill of a bit of speed and a soaking? So, best tip: get a guide and get a great one!
- Pioneer57953300TourThey have nothing in English and refuse to speak any. The entire tour is in Spanish. Many enclosure are empty.
- Muz43500Great from a different sideI visited the falls from the Argentine side the day before. Impressive. It was great to see the falls from the Brazilian side as I got the panoramic view of the falls I was standing over the day before. Totally worth it. The visit to Itaipu Dam was a good choice. I wish I had known there was a much more detailed tour that included visiting the turbines and control center. I would have opted for that versus the panoramic tour. The dam which is the second largest in the world is an amazing example of construction. The capybaras, owls and birds on the grounds were an added bonus.
- juanta4900iguazu fallsgreat vacation incredible falls worth the money .First days is long wall on the Argentine side can be a little bit tiring but sure worth it. Second day Brasilian side shorter not too many up and down but great view
- travwkds00Great way to see the fallsGreat tour to see the falls. They picked us up exactly when they said they would from our hotel lobby. The tour guide was super friendly and made sure we kept on track. The river was low so they were not sure if we could do the boat tour but she made sure to keep in touch with them and reorganized the day so we would make the boat tour. Which was the highlight of the tour. Going right uptown and under the falls was fantastic!
Buy it with
Iguazu Airport Private Transfer provided by Tangol Tours Iguazu
Product Overview: Iguazu Airport Private Transfer
Number of Photos