per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Puerto Iguazu or Foz do Iguaçu)
- Entrance fees (approximately USD $25 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Garganta del Diablo
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pickup time will be reconfirmed
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes that can get wet, and bring an extra change of clothes and insect repellent
- You may bring your own snacks and drinks
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Only available for children with 12 years old or more
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú?
- Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú price starts from $179.00. Discover and book Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú on Tripadvisor
- What is the Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú cancellation policy?
- Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú?
- Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Iguazu Falls, Jungle Activities and Boat Ride from Puerto Iguazú on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P26
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Garganta del DiabloStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Iguazu FallsStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
See the falls by yourself
The only useful part of this tour was the ride to the place. And even with this, I spent about 3 hours each day jus…
Interesting Estancia experience!
Interesting experience, filled with cultural activities of the Estancia, including a sheep-shearing demonstration. …
Great day, worth the money
Great guide. Patient great explanations, including the archeology sites from our guide. Loved the hike. Beautiful s…
Perfect 2 day visit to both sides of the Iguazu Falls.
Excellent communication by email, every question answered clearly. Our 2 day trip went so smoothly from airport pic…
Igazu Falls were great but tour was not worthwhile
The Falls were great but this tour was a disappointment. I corresponded with Ramiro Rodriguez, and specifically to…
Incredible Asado Experience
We LOVED our dinner at Fogon - it's more than dinner; it's an entire multi-course immersive experience that is as m…
Patagonia & the Wildness of Argentina !
5 Amazing company & tour was beautiful ! The guide was so progressional & treated everyone with respect. The driver…
A full day of adventure
The drive into the park was incredibly beautiful and Perla was an excellent guide. The sights along convict train r…
Iguazú Falls - Most Memorable Day Trip Ever
We had a wonderful day trip. RipioTurismo was very responsive to our request and quickly confirmed the trip and pro…
Two magical days, period
Our experience with the tour was exceptional. Our full itinerary was a full day on the Argentine side the first day…
Visit the falls without a guide, you'll enjoy more!
Save your money - arrange your own transportation to the entrance and just go around the national park without a gu…
If the tour operator had turned up to take me Maybe I would have something to review.As it was this tour and two ot…
Totally worth it
We had a minor scare when we booked because it took the travel agency a while to see our booking (booked a tour for…
A must visit in Buenos Aires-but you will need reservations.
This was the most amazing restaurant. The food (all 8 tasting courses) was excellent. The staff was fun and atten…
An excellent day in Argentina
The Argentina side of this tour was absolutely excellent. 6/5. A small group of 6, the guide was knowledgable a…
More to explore in Puerto Iguazu
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excelente, ingreso por la selva, traslado en camiones cómodos, navegación por el río , hasta meterse debajo de vs saltos
Written February 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.