Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery
By SAK Wine & Travel
Cooking class at a winery with a chef. Wine tasting and gourmet lunch. You eat the food you cooked.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Gourmet lunch with wine pairing
- Cooking elements
- Raw material
- Bilingual chef (spanish / english)
- Tips, extras consumes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21788P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery?
- Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery price starts from $244.00. Discover and book Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery cancellation policy?
- Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery?
- Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery is hosted by SAK Wine & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SAK Wine & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21788P19
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
SAK is Amazing
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish! I worked with Josephina to plan the trip and she was great - she…
Knowledgeable & Friendly Guide
We were lucky to use Sak Wine & Travel for our transfers and both of our excursions in Mendoza. Our guide and drive…
The rigged scenery and views were amazing, and the drive into the hike was one of the most picturesque I’ve ever se…
Family vineyard trip
Flawless planning and excellent execution! Our family of five asked for a 4 day personalized tour of vineyards, som…
Cecelia, our drivers and the crew at SAK Wine and Travel took great care of us and were very thoughtful about ensur…
So easy to work with
Had such a good experience on the first day's prearranged tour that I booked a second day myself. Both women had e…
We have been on 2 days of winery visits arranged by SAK. Fantastic places and our guide was very knowledgeable into…
Reliable Mendoza vine tours organizer
They organized three full three wine tours for us, in three different valleys around Mendoza. All of them were well…
Patagonia dream ...
Giulia Raciti owner of the blog viaggiare low cost made me in contact with this agency. Nicolas and Pablo organised…
Very good experience
We used SAK over the course of four days for travel to and from the Mendoza airport and for a wine tour and high co…
The best winery tour in the whole world. Seriously. PABLO!!!
If you are like us and are trying to figure out what the best winery tour in Mendoza is, you've found it. I don't k…
THE best tour company I've ever had the pleasure to meet
SAK picked us up from the airport and we originally booked a wine tour through them. Unfortunately, on the day of t…
Great service, amazing wine and food, glorious scenery, excellent value
I booked a three day stay with the intent to try Malbecs and see Argentine countryside. When I landed in Mendoza a…
Perfect day in the vineyards
During my recent trip to Argentina with my mother in late June, our travel agency set us up with a private wine tou…
Nico planned an awesome itinerary with great variety and activity. His team made my visit one I will always rememb…