Visit our beautiful local art and paintings. Have lunch at a winery with wine. Have fun through the Art!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Visit an atelier or workroom
- Bilingual guide
- Gourmet lunch with wine pairing at a winery
- Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- An individual bottle of mineral water
- Tips, extras consumes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
- Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21788P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza?
- The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza price starts from $642.00. Discover and book The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza on Tripadvisor
- What is the The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza cancellation policy?
- The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza?
- The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza is hosted by SAK Wine & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SAK Wine & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21788P21
Reserve your spot
About the operator
SAK Wine & Travel
Joined in April 2011
#52 of 182 Outdoor Activities in Mendoza
- DFW2DXB00SAK is AmazingAbsolutely excellent service from start to finish! I worked with Josephina to plan the trip and she was great - she provided the exact trip we were looking for, was easy and quick to communicate, and the trip went exactly as planned. I would highly recommend SAK Wines. Great English, too! Additionally, she was able to help us when we had to scramble at the end. We had a trip to Peru planned on the front end but then Peru declared a National Emergency and that trip was cancelled. Josephina was able to add some time to our Mendoza trip and juggle a few other things around. Highly recommend SAK Wines for a trip to Mendoza. We booked quite a few of their tours - wineries and gourmet lunches in Mendoza, Uco Valley and Lujan de Cuyo. We also hiked for a day, as well as rode bikes. All were great experiences. Our driver was Patricio and he was so much fun. Lots of good music and great conversation. We didn't share a common language but our guide translated and he participated in the conversations just as much as the guide did, it was really nice. Sabrina was great as a guide. She's incredibly knowledgeable and even had some activities ( a test!) on the day we drove out to the Uco Valley. We really enjoyed our days with her. Can't recommend SAK enough, we loved it all.
- LadyLambrini00Knowledgeable & Friendly GuideWe were lucky to use Sak Wine & Travel for our transfers and both of our excursions in Mendoza. Our guide and driver for our stay was Damian. Damian was very friendly and always on time. His knowledge of the Mendoza region was great, we learnt so much whilst driving around. The excursions we did were Wineries with lunch in Luján de Cuyo and High Andes with trekking - highly recommend both.
- Nealer7700Spectacular!The rigged scenery and views were amazing, and the drive into the hike was one of the most picturesque I’ve ever seen. The hike itself is not difficult at about 2.5km each way. Our guide (Pablo) was a tremendous host, very thoughtful to our needs, and the pace to which we wanted to travel, hike, stop for pictures, food, etc. While incredibly experienced he was also humble and also very patient with us. Can’t say enough about our guide and the great service we received from SAK. We also used them for a wine tour, which was also spectacular.
- susanabl00Family vineyard tripFlawless planning and excellent execution! Our family of five asked for a 4 day personalized tour of vineyards, some of which included lunch and or dinner. Nicolas plan planned it beautifully, Cecilia, our guide and Sergio, our driver, implemented a wonderful execution. From snacks, conversation, local knowledge and more, our trip delivered above our expectation. None of us, will ever forget them for proving us with a delightful experience. Highly recommend this team!
- Justine204600Great supportCecelia, our drivers and the crew at SAK Wine and Travel took great care of us and were very thoughtful about ensuring our transfers and transportation were on time. They also accommodated extra activities at short notice with ease. Thank you.
- HappyTralis00So easy to work withHad such a good experience on the first day's prearranged tour that I booked a second day myself. Both women had excellent English, but more than that both were delightful to spend the day with! Oh and wine, food, scenery, and wineries were pretty great too.
- adane5900Fantastic arrangementWe have been on 2 days of winery visits arranged by SAK. Fantastic places and our guide was very knowledgeable into all the wineries and wines we came across. A huge thanks to our driver and guide for 2 fantastic days
- Nada U00Reliable Mendoza vine tours organizerThey organized three full three wine tours for us, in three different valleys around Mendoza. All of them were well organized, everything on time, and with excellent suggestions for Wine and food paring (lunches). Guides were quality, good English spiking and helpful. We can recommend to engage sak Wine & Travel for your individual vine tours. .
- Rossi_Ciao00Patagonia dream ...Giulia Raciti owner of the blog viaggiare low cost made me in contact with this agency. Nicolas and Pablo organised my trip in Patagonia as I wanted it to be. They organised transfer, accommodations, tour and anytime that I needed something they where available to help me. Also Nicolas helped me to keep going my trip in north Argentina with very good suggestions. I recommend Sak wine & travel to travel around Argentina.. They can arrange your trip as you would like it to be. I am glad that I chose them to make my Patagonia dream came true Thank you so much Chiara :)
- thomax100Very good experienceWe used SAK over the course of four days for travel to and from the Mendoza airport and for a wine tour and high country tour. The pickup and drop-off at the airport were timely, easy, and efficient. The driver met us with a sign and we safely drove us to the hotel, communicating local landmarks and potential dining options in understandable, though sometimes broken, English. The wine tour was a great experience. We were picked up by the same driver and a guide and taken about forty five minutes to two wineries Mendel and Vista Alba. The wineries will be reviewed separately, but both were wonderful. In short Vista Alba has a scenic view and beautiful presentation in the underground tasting room. Mendel winery explained the Malbec vines and showed the combination of vintage and modern techniques combined in their facilities. The SAK guide gave us a brief history of Mendoza, pointed out sites along the drive, and talked a little about the history of the wineries. Once at the vineyards, he effectively handed us off to the winery personnel. The service was very good, but we were left wondering why we needed both the driver and guide, when the driver could have just as easily covered the minimal duties of the guide. The high country mountain tour was not worth the price. In SAK's defense, the weather in the mountains was lousy and the tunnel with Chile was closed. However, the weather in Mendoza and for the majority of the drive was gorgeous. We were picked up, again with the same driver and guide we established a relationship with the day prior. We drove an hour to the reservoir with good views of clean water, high dirt mountains, and grass. It was not jaw dropping though, even viewed on a perfect day. We drove another hour and stopped for coffee at a crowded hotel and diner, and paid 80 pesos for about 6oz each of lukewarm coffee and milk. We then continued another hour to see the Inca bridge, which was very unique, but hardly worth three hours of driving, at least for us. The weather was bad enough we could not go to the base of the Andes, though we were able to see the mountains. Another three hour drive back totaled about seven hours for our tour with less than an hour of actually being outside the vehicle. The guide kept up modest small talk and some quick tales and explanations. At every stop there were tour buses which are a better value, allow for better sight seeing compared to an old sedan, and from what other travelers told me, contained much more informative guides. Overall the service was very good, but we did not feel that the high country tour was worth the time or cost compared to a cheaper alternative or spending a day around Mendoza. If you want an actual experience of the mountains, there's a ton of travel agencies who specialize in hiking tours.
- Dee M00The best winery tour in the whole world. Seriously. PABLO!!!If you are like us and are trying to figure out what the best winery tour in Mendoza is, you've found it. I don't know how this isn't #1 yet. It is to us!!! To begin with, Pablo and Nicolas were incredible! I can't recommend SAK Tours enough. It was a good value for the price, and although not cheap, not as expensive as some others. Even though it was short notice (a day before!), the communication with Nicolas was great - very prompt and courteous with thorough explanations of the details every time we emailed. In fact, it was this early communication that helped us decide between the five companies we were debating! Keep it up! The day of the booking, things were even better. Our driver and guide were exactly on time. Both were super nice and professional, and our guide Pablo went above and beyond everything we wanted and expected. He was friendly, enthusiastic, and SO likeable! Honestly, we can't say enough about Pablo. He was helpful and funny and we absolutely adored him. His English was great and he was just a genuinely lovely guy. You would be lucky to meet him and enjoy his company throughout this perfectly executed tour. We got a great variety of bodegas: we visited Pulenta, La Azul, and Andeluna. Pulenta was very impressive and informative, Andeluna had beautiful scenery, and La Azul was hands down our favourite. We had lunch there, and it was a very small family owned boutique winery. The food was unreal, the wines were great (and affordable), and the service was totally topnotch. SAK did a great job of picking bodegas for us, and could easily personalize it even further if you knew what you wanted more than we did (we were kind of clueless beyond wanting to see "Uco Valley" ;)) Everything went off without a hitch and our (air conditioned) van had tons of room and was always ready and on time. Seriously, everything was perfect. Don't hesitate! If you have been looking for a tour and want great communication and the best guide ever, this is the one for you. We couldn't be happier. Thanks a million to Pablo and Nicolas!
- Sara M00THE best tour company I've ever had the pleasure to meetSAK picked us up from the airport and we originally booked a wine tour through them. Unfortunately, on the day of the tour, I had a pretty awful medical emergency. SAK responded amazingly, driving us to the hospital and staying with us through the difficulty of language barriers.. I don't need to go into details but they went way above and beyond to make sure I was ok. After that horror, we asked to re-do the tour. Nico the owner worked with me late into Saturday evening to organise this. Their communication and response is amazing. And then we organised another private day with a driver, taking us to exactly where we wanted to go - not on the standard tours. I've been travelling through South America for 6 months and if I could recommend only one business, it would be SAK. They do really good tours, but if service is important to you, then please book with Nico and Sak. They are genuinely amazing.
- Jon E00Great service, amazing wine and food, glorious scenery, excellent valueI booked a three day stay with the intent to try Malbecs and see Argentine countryside. When I landed in Mendoza and saw old airport, I was worried. But a driver who looked like he came straight out of a Transporter movie picked me up. He was punctual, nice car and very well dressed. I was taken to my hotel, which was in the middle of town, with a nice city and mountain view. The tour started the next day with guide and driver in hotel lobby. Gabriella spoke excellent English, was very personable trying to learn my expectations. Gabriella is a local with expert knowledge of town and surrounding areas. She recommended the best restaurants as we both have love of food. I was taken to three local wineries, not giant corporate ones where hundreds of tourists pass thru. I was able able to get the contact info of a wine sales rep, Nico who was later able to ship me a case of the Malbecs I selected while sampling. The scenery was unexpectedly gorgeous. The mountain and vineyard views are so spectacular, you forget everything else. The day was capped off by a seven-course late lunch with wine pairings. The meal was one of the best I've had! I highly recommend this trip as it was personalized, professional, and quite simply delicious. The value in US $ terms is unbelievable. I would pay 4 times for a comparable meal in Seattle. A few weeks later, I received a case of Malbecs from Nico, exactly what I ordered.
- Lindsey W00Perfect day in the vineyardsDuring my recent trip to Argentina with my mother in late June, our travel agency set us up with a private wine tour with SAK in Mendoza. It was an absolutely amazing day! Our guide, Jimena, was knowledgeable, friendly, and so much fun!!! I cannot be more complimentary of her and the efforts she put in to make our experience go above and beyond our expectations. Throughout our day we visited three wineries, two boutique wineries and one medium-sized winery. SAK has formed great relationships with each of the bodegas, making the vineyard tours and wine tastings really personal. Not only did Jimena make us feel comfortable about our planned activities from the moment we arrived in Mendoza, but she also recommended restaurants, activities, and shopping that she thought would make our time in Mendoza even better. We could not be more appreciate! Thank you SAK for a great experience!
- Brigitte B00Celebrity TreatmentNico planned an awesome itinerary with great variety and activity. His team made my visit one I will always remember, especially when I visit the wine store!
Buy it with
The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza provided by SAK Wine & Travel
Product Overview: The way of art. Art, wine and gastronomy in Mendoza
Number of Photos