Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience
By Destino Montana
You will experience a full day regional tour. The activity will begin in the Front Mountain Range -at 2,400 meters above sea level- with a low-difficulty 3-hour hike. During the tour we will get to know the typical way of life of the locals, with their livestock and their pace of life, so different from that of the city. We will also see local wildlife: condors, guanacos and foxes. And as we reach higher altitudes, we will be amazed by the great views of Potrerillos, its dam and the pre-mountain range. Anything else? Of course, here is the best part: upon finishing the hike, we will arrive at the authentic mountain hut of Daniel, our gaucho friend. There we will be welcomed for a delicious asado criollo, with the best Argentinean meat. Although if you would rather not eat meat, and we will prepare a vegetarian menu for you which –we are not lying– is so tasty that we always have to plan some extra servings… And the must-try: we will serve our asado with pure-bred Mendoza wine.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Asado, cofee and snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal gear
- Pick up further away 20 km of Mendoza City
- Any other service not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85541P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience?
- Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience cancellation policy?
- Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience?
- Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience is hosted by Destino Montana. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destino Montana on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day trekking & Barbecue local experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85541P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLas Vegas
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An experience of a lifetime!
My fiancé and I loved spending the day with Don Daniel. Our guide, Lorenzo, was very friendly. He shared so much ab…
Challenging full day hike!
We signed up for the full day Cordon del Plata hike. First of all the booking process and information provided wen…
Start to finish this was an amazing experience that I am so excited that I got to share with my wife and parents. F…
Incredible Experience - highly recommend "Crossing the Andes" trip
I just completed the Crossing the Andes 7 day trip with Destino Montana of Mendoza. The trip with Destino Montana e…
I cannot recommend this trip highly enough. It was a really authentic experience and we loved every minute of it. J…
Great experience for families
Great experience. I was with my wife and two sons (12 and 14). We did the trekking on the Cordon del Plata. We were…
Great tour guide (English speaking) & a lovely lunch at the top of a beautiful mountain
We had a wonderful hike experience with Pablo. He took great care of us. He speaks good English and he made us a lo…
Amazing hike at Cordon del Plata
We had a perfect day in the Andes with Vanina. After the pickup directly at my Airbnb in Mendoza center we headed t…
Had a fantastic day hiking in Cordon del plata with Vanina. We had planned to walk to Confluencia but the park had …
Wonderful experience. We had a great and private tour. As a plus, a geography, geology, history and culture class …
Incredible Andes Experience!
Had such as great time hiking the Andes with Vanina! The Cordon Del Plata area is breathtaking! This hike was great…
A great, memorable day!
This was a perfect day that we will remember forever. Our guide Joaquin was deeply committed to providing the best …
Our favourite activity in Argentina
We hiked with Vanina and had a perfect day. She was lovely, professional, on time, a good driver, cared about our a…
Awesome Tour! Highly recommended!
My friend and I had an amazing experience on the Aconcagua. Our guide Zaira is a professional mountaineer and truly…
Hike to the Confluencia
Joaquin and this trek were the best way to end our stay here in Argentina. He was very knowledgeable and passionate…