per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way shared transfer (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Send us the details of your arrival/departure flights.
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Mendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo For arrival transfers
- Aeropuerto Internacional El Plumerillo - Mendoza, Acceso A Aeropuerto Internacional Gabrielli F. J., Las Heras, Mendoza, Argentina For departure transfers
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P350
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer?
- Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer price starts from $10.24. Discover and book Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer cancellation policy?
- Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer?
- Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer is hosted by Tangol Tours Mendoza. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Mendoza on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P350
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tangol Tours Mendoza
Joined in February 2011
#7 of 20 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Mendoza
- Tour78498800Bad businessWe could not drive ourselves, found out later they needed to pick us up. They were unable to pick us up at our hotel scheduled the location in city of Mendoza 30 minutes away from where we were staying in wine country! Could not get to there location that early. We called night before talked to one of their reps and they cancelled said fine no problem.was texted the next day saying we had to show up otherwise we’d be charged! Explained we called and was completely rude, said would not credit our credit card. Now I’m fighting the charge!! Not fun, not good business especially since we called!!!
- pablomQ5119ZB00Zip lineZip line and food at restaurant was great. However. Note that if you only do one activity, like we did, you are stuck until the next shuttle that was not disclosed. So we were idle for 3 hours. That detsil will make it 4 stars. Guides awesome,but be aware if the wait that is not disclosed.
- Scenic79306000Lots of gringo hate on he tour and bad attitude towards foreign tourists.If you are a foreigner in Argentina and travel with this company you would be subjected to gringo hate right off the bat. Inexplicably and for no reason. So kindly stay away. Usually, company employees do not engage in such behavior unless they are emboldened by the corporate culture and know they can do it without being reprimanded. I have reasons to believe that what is described below is the actual Tangol Tours and their subcontractor - Wiphala Tourism corporate attitude towards foreigners. I was the only foreign tourist in the group and the driver Erik was extremely rude and subjected me to pity vengeance attacks for the whole day. Nobody else was treated this way. Below is the list: - He always referred to his car as 'my car' and answered with ‘you cannot do it in my car’, implying that the client (me) who paid for the excursion had no voice in it. At least 6 times he refused to close the windows in high altitude conditions when it was very cold outside. Even when he did close it eventually, every time he followed this by increasing the air conditioning cold temperature to compensate for closed windows. HE would feel comfortable, and not his presumed clients. There was not even a dialogue, no explanations, just action to the contrary of client requests. - I asked Erik the driver to remove the big red ribbon hanging from the mirror so I could take photos through the front glass. I explained that I flew 3000 miles to view the beautiful Mendoza and Alta Montana region and just need to take images. He removed it for 20 minutes and then placed it back when I was not in the van. He repeated the same exercise at least 5 times during the trip, so I had to ask him 5 times. I offered him a compromise – just to move this object to the left side of the window, but he refused and kept it hanging right in front of me so I could not take the pictures. The guide (Jose) tried to intervene and helped me a couple of times but he told me “I’m is in the middle and I’m trying to make everybody happy”. It is really strange that (being a great guide that he is) he tried to make happy the driver who clearly takes personal issue with the company foreign clients. - By the end of the trip he engaged in personal vindictive attacks and kept the window open on my side and refused to close it. I offered him a compromise – to at least open the window on his side and close it on mine. He refused and kept it open on my end so I would ‘feel it’. - Eric sometimes engaged in dangerous driving, like putting two elbows on the wheel without his wrist touching the wheel. Not a great feeling either. Also drinking very hot mate tea and holding in one hand while driving doesn’t instill much confidence in the company's services. - Putting on very loud music when he feels like it with total disregard to passengers is also not a great sign of attention to people in his car. I’m clearly not going to use this company again and would formally urge Tripadvisor to stop engaging with Tnagol tours and their subcontractor Wiphala as contractors.
- jimmym72400Detailed Review from an American!! Excellent Tour!If there are any negative reviews for this place I can not understand why! This place was amazing. Here is my detailed review. They company picked us up from the hotel and was great at sending text messages to keep us informed. The drive to the spa up the mountains was a breath taking experience with the landscape being so gorgeous. The clouds were low and it like being in a dream. When you arrive at the springs, they will take your temperature and then give you a wrist band for the all day tour. You then can rent a rob for ARS 300 for the day. You are give the rob at reception. After you walk to the locker room. There you are given a hanger with cover to put your clothes and shoes. If you have valuables you can keep them with your property. I had my passport with me, no need to but they took my passport sealed it in an envelope an then put it in the safe for the day. You are given one fresh towel in the morning and one after lunch so towels are provided. Make sure you bring flip flops to walk around in. The baths range from hot to cold. They are hot at the top and get colder at the bottom. The only exception is the last pool is fed hot water. They are clean and amazing. The natural water did not dry my skin. After a morning of relaxing in the pools, I walked up to the reception area where there was a ping pong table and pool table. I relaxed in my rob and then lunch was served at 1:30 for tour guest. This was a buffet and it was AMAZING! The range of grilled meats were beef, chicken and pork. All grilled amazingly well. They pasta bar was first rate with excellent flavors. There was such a range of vegetables, salads, cold meats, and desserts. They only thing not covered was drinks. My partner and I had two coke zero's and a cup of coffee and the bill the the three drinks were ARS 700. After the meal we went back to the spa. There is a mud bath were you put it all over you. Most people I don't think knew it was supposed to dry before showering it off. After you put the mud on look towards the river and you will see a heater blowing. Sit in front of the heater and let the mud dry before showering off and getting back in the warm waters of the pool. Argentina's only natural wet sauna is here as well. The hot water runs under the caves and heats the caves with a wet heat, it was amazing. Also there is a foot bath. The water starts warm and ends cold. You walk on smooth river rocks to exfoliate your feet, and it was a great feeling. Here are some other hints. Everyone that paid for a massage loved it. My partner and I looked at some of the older reviews and we did not book right away. After some tour guests we came with said how good the massage was we went to try and book, but they were full. Make sure you book as soon as you arrive to reception to ensure you get a space. They workers were all professional and nice. None spoke fluent English, however there are many tour guests that do and can translate for you. Once again every worker was amazing and they staff could not have been more professional. Also out of the spa from the entrance is a small old church about 20 feet away. Please go in and take a look. So to recap my partner and I spend ARS 600 for two robes, ARS 700 for two cokes and a coffee, and ARS 300 for a tip at lunch. No towels are needed they will give you two, don't each much before going you will be fed very well with the highest quality food. I have attached some pictures.
- lindak3500Fantastic experienceThis tour should be considered an experience rather than just a tour. Pick up and drop off were right at our hotel door. Our guide, Esteban, and our driver Sergio, were excellent, and the vehicle was very comfortable. Most of the guests were Spanish speaking but Esteban went out of his way to make sure that we English speakers got the full translation. We learned about the geography, the history, and even some local of the music. We went high into the Andes and ate a buffet style lunch (not included) at a local restaurant. Highly recommend this tour, it fulfilled my life long dream of visiting the Andes!
- 870marciol00A Trash!!!!They took 1 hour for the transfer, everything was dirty, no water in the bathrooms, skinny animals to pity !!!! Lack of attention!!!! They got lost along the way and the group members had to take control!!! Extremely dangerous and life threatening!!!!! I'm absolutely sure that sooner or later there will be a fatal accident !!!!! People with no experience with people!!!!! Absolutely absurd!!!!
- IgnacioGentiluomo00Terrible tourTerribly organised tour. We lost an hour and a half buying tickets in the property, something that could have easily been done by the company beforehand... DONT DO IT
- 448vytenisk00Excellent day trip from MendozaIt was an excellent day trip from Mendoza. I booked this tour because I wanted to see Aconcagua mountain, but it was beautiful all the way. The landscape is truly amazing. And our guide Mafalda was amazing too. All the way she provided lots of information about mountains, rock formations, animals, plants and Argentinian history. Thank you very much! Highly recommended tour if you are in Mendoza.
- heatherbrownkennedy00Great experienceMy friends and I booked the zip lining and water rafting here and had a really fun time. All the staff was super professional and friendly, they made everything seem so easy. The lunch was also really delicious. My only 1 draw back was that there was a long wait between the 2 excursions (2.5 hours). Overall definitely recommend booking this tour while in Mendoza!
- seborell00A good experienceThe guide was a nice one, his english was not perfect but a good carisma and very knowledgeable. Our only complain is the AC was not working on one side of the mini bus.
- bwittrup00Very good tourIt was an interesting tour and with a good and caring guide. We got to see the mountains without cloudy weather, and it was beautiful. So was the drive up there.
- brucescobie00MrThis was a great tour! I would recommend it. The views are spectacular. There was good English and Spanish translation. The lunch was also very nice indeed.
- kalinkamalinka0800Never again! Beware travelers!!We booked a full day tour and we were told to report to a hotel in Mendoza at 730 AM. After waiting, we tried to contact the company to ask where the bus was—and they texted (they refused to call us back during the entire ordeal, only text) that the bus would come around 8:30 AM. 8:30 AM: we texted again, no response. We called, texted, waited—the bus simply didn’t show up and no one explained to us what to do. We gave up around 9:30 AM and had to organize a hike on our own since we only had one day. At 7 PM, I received a text apologizing for the events in the morning and asking whether I’d like to reschedule. Completely unprofessional, ruined our vacation, and still waiting for a refund. Never again!!!!!
- MikeD60201400Great day in the mountainsWe really enjoyed the great scenery and the information from the guide. The only problem was that the bus sound system was not that clear. We are in our late 60s and I have had heart issues, but the walks, even at that high altitude, were at a moderate pace. You need water, which we were able to buy at the second stop. We stopped for lunch which was a non-refill buffet of salad, meat, vegetables, and dessert. They allowed sharing, so we shared one buffet and the food was pretty good.
- christopherkS1190MW00Spa dayWe had a great time at the baths! A very relaxing day. Although it might seem like a long time, I promise you it goes quickly. The lunch was fantastic and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend for a relaxing day away from the city.
Buy it with
Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer provided by Tangol Tours Mendoza
Product Overview: Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer
Number of Photos