Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 18 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Wine tasting
- 3-course lunch with wine and water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (centrally hotels)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Los Toneles
- Entrance fee to the reserve is not included. The cost of this is: $350 (pesos argentinos)
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Natural Villavicencio
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up passengers from hotels in Mendoza City
- Viajes & Diseño, Rivadavia 452, Mendoza, Argentina We're in front of Plaza Independencia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40520P7
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included?
- Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included price starts from $155.34. Discover and book Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included on Tripadvisor
- What is the Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included cancellation policy?
- Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included?
- Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included is hosted by Viajes y Diseno. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viajes y Diseno on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40520P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atViajes & DiseñoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Reserva Natural VillavicencioStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bodega Los TonelesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Viajes y Diseno
#41 of 317 Tours & Activities in Mendoza
- Josie M00Great half day wine tour!Really enjoyed this winery tour as a solo traveller. Prompt pick up in a minibus van and not too long until we got to the first stop. Well explained in English throughout. I enjoyed all of the vineyard stops, nice to see some different ones. The olive oil stop was something a bit extra! Would have maybe enjoyed having a bit more time trying the wines at each place but I understand this is a half day tour so logistically it worked well for what it was - we got to taste three wines at each vineyard. Very good value for money! Recommend for a quick whizz around to see different places, but if you want a relaxed time trying different wines and getting plenty of wine then maybe book a whole day at one place.
- an_yue21200Amazing tour. Beautiful views and great tour guideWe absolutely loved the tour! Our tour guide Nadya was fantastic, very knowledgeable and told us many interesting things. The views of the mountains were phenomenal, so beautiful! Very pleasant and well organized tour.
- Christian v00Nice afternoonWe had an very nice and interesting afternoon. The Tour Guides of the vineries were very nice and relaxed. And the vine tasting was great.
- annb201200Use this agency - they are excellentA great tour company to go with. The very knowledgeable lady in the office was very helpful and the guide was brilliant. She was enthusiastic, spoke very good English and made sure to speak English and Spanish in equal amounts. Thoroughly recommended .
- elisaeW2683KM00100% recommendLOVED this tour! So well done - from the pickup in the morning, to the sights, to the fantastic guide that was perfectly bilingual and could answer every question I had. You had energy for everyone - Muchas Gracias Hugo! The driver was all about safety first and very reliable. Something that every traveller appreciates. It was the highlight of my Argentina trip and the price is very fair for the excellent quality of the tour. Would 100% recommend
- PamandJohnx00Good afternoon with a variety of wine types to tadteWe had a good afternoon, good communication from the tour company and a nice group of people. We visited 3 vineyards and the olive oil factory. In all we tasted 10 wines and probably 7 olive oils. I was surprised that we only tasted 1 full Malbec - there was quite a variety of wines including a sweet wine at each vineyard and 2 sparkling which were nice - so a good mixture for different people - personally I would have wanted/expected more reds (but my friend was happy). The olive oil factory tour was only in Spanish but we were warned about that in advance. The tour order was a little different for the Spanish and English groups - but to be expected I think and the vineyards were accommodating different groups together at times. It was a little strange that we were offered sweet wines before red at 2 vineyards - which just seemed wrong to me. We particularly enjoyed Family Cecchin and their organic ethos (quite an eye-opener on some other methods too). Overall an enjoyable afternoon and I think a good tour if you want to keep everyone happy with a mixture of wines.
- Happy-puppy-dogs9900Not good for English SpeakersI’m not one to travel to a foreign country and expect them to cater to my lack of local language knowledge. But when you book a paid tour in English, the tour should be in English. There were few other non-Spanish speakers in our group, so as the bus drove around the guide went into great detail (in Spanish) about the region and the wine history. I understand basic Spanish so I could pick up a bit of what she was saying. But when it came time to repeat in English, we got maybe 10% the explanation the Spanish crowd did. The olive oil stop had no English tour guide (the wineries provided their own). We were never told this in advance and frankly we would have not booked this tour had we known 25% of the stops had no English guide. The actual tastings were nothing special, mostly a sales pitch to get you to buy their wines from the gift shop. We chose this tour because the cost was reasonable. I wish we would have spent more on a private driver/guide and gotten exactly what we wanted out of the experience.
- NorthStar3312808776400Your was great but commentary was in SpainishThe tour itself was great. Pickup was punctual and driver was very safe. The guide was friendly and helpful. He told us at the start of the trip that everyone on the tour spoke Spanish or Portuguese so he would do all the commentary in those languages and then explain to us at each stop what we had seen. This worked ok but I’m sure we missed out on a lot of information. If you only speak English I’d suggest that you check with the tour company that English will be used for the commentary.
- mimibrowne0600EpiccccAwesome, dolly is great she walked you feel so welcome and all the wine is delicious, we loved Mendoza and hope to come back soon
- 929angelicav00Un tour espectacular.Excellent tour. The winery venues were all different and the history for each and the way the wines are made m, the process was very impressive.
- Meander81369800Horrible experienceThis was a horrible tour. We signed up for an English guided tour. Our group was half Spanish and half English. They split us up by language at the first stop and the Spanish group took more than 45 minutes longer than the English group, leaving us standing around. The second stop offered no English translation, so more standing around for non Spanish speakers. We left the tour by Uber to cut our losses. Both stops we felt like cattle, being processed through the locations. In fact the vans started backing up there was no where to park. They blamed it on being a holiday, but the holiday was not a surprise . It’s their business, they should know how to arrange around it. Dolores the tour guide tried to argue with me that the English group didn’t wait around for so long, and argued with me I signed up for a bilingual tour. Horrible customer service.
- 45jerryk00Great trip worth visitingStunning views, great guide and companions, guide very animated and joyful in telling history of the area visited
- petebK9447MG00Enjoyable half day wine tourVery enjoyable tour. Very informative and great wine. Tour guide was very good. Would definitely recommend
- Brody V00Good Value!Good value. We got to try a lot of wines, and the tour guide (Maru) was wonderful. A nice way to spend half a day.
- koenlouiso0010/10 Wine tastingGreat wine tasting. We visited three distinct wineries where we got to taste several different wines + an olive oil. Furtermore it was very interesting to learn about the processes in these different wineries. The fact that they had Spanish speaking and english speaking guides was really convenient. The organizers were really friendly and helpfull. 10/10 would defintely recommend it!
Buy it with
Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included provided by Viajes y Diseno
Product Overview: Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included
Number of Photos