Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Lunch: Full Argentinian Barbecue
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Insurance per person
- Security restrictions: according to age, weight and physical fitness of passengers.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point. Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5693CONDORTREK
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- It is recommended that you wear good hiking/trekking shoes and comfortable clothing; bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry, date of birth and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Only in spring/summe
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch?
- Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch price starts from $295.00. Discover and book Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch cancellation policy?
- Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch?
- Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch is hosted by Kahuak Aventura. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kahuak Aventura on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mendoza Trekking Tour in the Cordón del Plata with Argentine Asado Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5693CONDORTREK
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We will be back
Great tour , very relaxed , we had time to enjoy everything . Planned with enough the we never felt rushed. The oli…
This was the most stressful tour I’ve been on. We spent almost the entire day in a van. There were 5 stops in a 12 …
2 fabulous days in Mendoza
Saint Julia cooking experience and lunch at Casa Del Visitante was both fun and delicious. Uco Valley wine tour was…
Perfect day trip to see the Andes.
Absolutely cool experience. I like to explore on my own, I did not feel like renting a car when I was in Mendoza. T…
Amazing experience with flora and fauna with breakfast, lunch and wine at the foot of the Cerro Aconcagua (great id…
I wish I had known this before ...
First things first: We got to see some spectacular panoramas of the Andes in glorious weather. If that's your only …
Overall a great experience to learn more about Mendoza and it’s surroundings. Frederico is a very knowledge guide a…
Frederico and Sergio were fantastic tour guides! When a car flipped on the side of the road they both were quick to…
Beautiful views, nice people, good asada, but slow riding and only beginner's level.
I was a nice tour with great views and a nice asada afterwards. Me and my boyfriend really I enjoyed it, but it wou…
A must-do experience
Amazing. Even though the only English speaker and solo traveller they took care of me and made sure I felt part of …
This day trip is well worth it! Frederico was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and took time to talk to everyon…
A wonderful day in the Medocinian wine country
I had the most wonderful wine tour. Kahuak was able to accommodate me last minute which I was greatful for. Each of…
A very full day, well organised
Booking the trip was easy and the pick-up by our Airbnb right on time. This is a minibus tour so you need to be com…
An Amazing Day
This was a great trip in every way. The scenery was stunning along the route. Our guide Marcos was knowledgeable a…
Wine tasting and bikes, can't beat that combination.
Fantastic tour guide and great pics on the wineries. Enjoyed the steak lunch at the conclusion of the bike ride. …
Linda foto del cóndor, pero es de La Quebrada del Condorito en la Provincia de Córdoba!
No ,es en Tupungato , Mendoza. Es un lugar paradisíaco , pura naturaleza , exclusivo , soñado ,verde ,lleno de fauna autóctona ,caballos ,vacas , ovejas Te recomiendo que no dejes de pasar una jornada única , atendida por gente experta y muy cálida. Cabalgata , senderismo , avistaje y comida típica mendocina.