per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P140
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba?
- Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba price starts from $72.15. Discover and book Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba cancellation policy?
- Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba?
- Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba is hosted by Tangol Tours Cordoba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Cordoba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tangol Tours Cordoba
Joined in February 2011
#2 of 14 Transportation in Cordoba
- B805DYpaulk00Cordoba experienceVery nice informational tour of the Jewish quarter and the Great Mosque Cathedral. Our guide Olivia was outstanding with her information and historical facts.
- Jnanayog00A Very Enjoyable Day Trip Away from the CityIn summary fashion; the bus was an older Mercedes, it worked fine, AC was great, excellent driver and Anna did speak English but as always if your are fluent in the local,language that helps. However, she was always ready to provide answers to any questions. We would definitely undertake the outing again. It is difficult to round up folks spread all over the city so perhaps an early pickup would help. We were told 9:00 but were 2nd last to be picked up at 09:50. It makes for a long day but for,us it was worth the trip to get out into the countryside, the mountain/hilly areas.. and the sites were great. The stop at the dam and Lake Los Molinos was great and plenty of time provide to walk about y shops. The stop in La Cumbrecita was a highlight as if you have every been to Austria, Germany Area, you would think that is just where you had been transported to via “ Spock..2 to beam up”, however even better was to occur at the Villa General Belgrano, where you have indeed been placed In Austria someplace. Awesome. A Very Enjoyable Day and happy to have taken the excursion.
- SiobhanS00Worst Tour Ever!!!!The tour really wasn't worth the long drive nor the money. This was made worse by Nativo providing the oldest crappiest bus I have ever been on for our tour on a day where the weather forecast was 34 degrees Celsius. So the bus had wires hanging out everywhere, the clutch sounded like it was about to go every gear change, the microphone didn't work and there was no air conditioning nor windows to open on the bus. We baked!!!!!!! The hotel pickups took about 1.5 hours and as I was on from the start I had already had enough by 1030 to be honest. Then we took the road south rattling along in the crappy HOT bus with the engine sounding like it was about to combust. We stopped needlessly for nearly an hour on route where there was only one working toilet for men and females to share. We didn't get to La Cumbrecita until nearly 1pm. Most of us had already had enough by this point as we were hot and fed up. The guide told us we had to go to the restaurant to get lunch and information regarding return times. Some of us refused to go to the restaurant as we had no intention of sitting for another hour plus after the long bus ride so demanded the return time. La Cumbrecita is okay but was it worth all that travelling and the cost of the tour. In my opinion NO! Even if we had had a decent bus it wouldn't have been. By 4pm when we met up to return to Cordoba most of us had really lost our sense of humour so imagine how fed up we were at another hour stop on route back in the baking heat on Christmas Eve when most places were closed. Utter utter madness. We didn't get back to our hotels until 7.30. JUST SO NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR TIME TO GET THERE! I do not recommend this tour. Personally, I think we should have a bit of a refund given the transport we were provided with and no air conditioning on such a hot day.
- sandeepsingh8500Great day outWhat I liked about this tour was that it didn’t start too earlier. Pick up was after 9am. We visited all the place in the description so won’t list them. Overall it was a great experience - our tour guide Fernando was excellent at what he did and really enjoyed his stories. Our driver Maria was excellent too.
- AntonioIannu00Awesome tourThis tour was really awesome, we had a really great experience learning new stuff about the Argentinian culture, Jesuits and Che personality. The guide was really kind and very well informed about the places we visited.
- Brightknight9100very good!!this city tour runs very well... good price, friendly and knowledge tour guides ... highly recommended !!!
- DOUGLAS M00Beautiful sceneryI have complained about the lack of English on a tour before, but that was a high density tourist area. Our guide, Claudio, was great, although we were given a very brief version of the tour, he spoke in Spanish about 90% of the time, he was attentive and made sure we new where we were and what we were looking at. He saw our camera and knew we were interested in photography so showed us good places to take shots. This time we enjoyed the short version. The scenery is the main attraction here.
- Luosha L00Don't miss the Che museum.I want to learn more about society of the Jesuits, and one of its estencias is here. You will find that the priests who used to live here were highly educated and very intelligent. But if you want to visit Che museum, you will pay ArP$75 as a foreigner while the local pays only 15.
- Andreas S00Alta graciaVery good and knowledgeable guide. Interessting about the jesuits and Che childhood home. They showed lots of new materials I never seen before. That was fun
- Leopoldo B00Disrespectful company!We booked an excursion to Sierras Chicas in Córdoba last december 4th. Further, the company in the name of Ricardo Wessolossky told us that it would send more informations about the tour close to date, but we did not receive them. Then, we wrote an e-mail to Ricardo 3 days before (15th January) asking about the tour, but nobody answered us. As we have booked, the tour should have happened at 19th January 9 am, but the company did not come to pick up us in front our accomodation. We have waited in front of the accomodation from 8:30 am to 10:15 am. Then, we wrote an e-mail to Tangol complaining about the tour and Daniela Minana replied as follows: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. There was a misunderstanding with our office in Cordoba and the tour was confirmed for today's afternoon. Is it possible for you to do it? The pick up would be a 2.20pm. Please, let us know if you would like to confirm it". We could not accept the tour in the afternoon because we already had a flight to Buenos Aires at the end of the day. We wrote an e-mail again answering that to Daniela, saying that we would want our money back, but no answer came to us. We are really frustrated and feeling totaly disrespected with Tangol. We have planned this trip very previously and our tour did not happen. The company simply did not answer our e-mails, ignoring the fact that they failed with us. This is shameful and unprofessional! We expect to receive back the payment of this excursion (1650 pesos argentinos).
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Para quem gosta de revisitar a história e o significado da atuação dos jesuítas enquanto porta estandarte do Cristianismo, é um prato cheio...
Written October 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Prezada Eliana, Agradecemos por ter compartilhado suas experiências! Será um prazer para nós poder ajudar novamente em sua próxima visita. Atenciosamente, Tangol Agencia do Viagens
Written October 16, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba provided by Tangol Tours Cordoba
Product Overview: Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour from Cordoba
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos