Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero
By Private Tours
Discover the Beauty & Charm of Buenos Aires and Enjoy Lunch at One of the Exclusive Restaurants in Puerto Madero. This complete 05 hour private city tour will give you a snapshot of the most important neighborhoods in a fun and interactive way and take you through city parks, past French-style mansions, and national monuments as you visit the neighborhoods of Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and more. ◾ Visit Plaza de Mayo, a historical and civic place ◾ Enjoy sightseeing the old neighborhood of San Telmo ◾ Walk around La Boca, a colorful area in the south of Buenos Aires ◾ Get to know the new neighborhood of Puerto Madero by the river ◾ See Puente de la Mujer, a famous bridge in Puerto Madero ◾ Have an outlook to Torre Monumental, the local Big Ben ◾ Admire the green area of parks in Palermo ◾ Tour around Recoleta and visit its famous cemetery (subject to time availability due to possible long queues). ◾ Sightsee Avenida 9 De Julio main avenue with famous buildings like the Opera House
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Licensed guide and professional driver specialized in tourism
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown hotels & selected areas)
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch in Pto Madero: Menu Argentine Barbecue, paella, sushi, fish, pasta, pizza, salad bar, desserts
- Gratuities and luggage transportation
- Tickets for Recoleta Cemetery. Payment only by credit or debit card. Approx. USD $ 13 each
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires Hotels & Port (door # 12). Directions: Pax on board should meet the tour guide after customs, near the information desk at door # 12. A sign with the name informed will be shown to contact them. Pax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front desk. Dates: See Availability Return point: Starting point.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109228P83
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
- Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero cancellation policy?
- Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero?
- Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero is hosted by Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109228P83
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byTorre Monumental
- 1Floralis GenericaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byPalermo
- 2RecoletaStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byAvenida 9 De Julio
- 3Plaza de MayoStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass bySan Telmo
- 4La BocaStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 5Puerto MaderoStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byPuente de la Mujer
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Montevideo A Fantastic City in Uruguay
We spent half of the morning between our transfer in Buenos Aires and our trip to Montevideo. Upon our arrival, we …
Great dancing, nice venue— although difficult to find in a dark interior mall. We opted for “show only” and were gl…
El Querandi dinner and show
The show was amazing, food was good, and service was swift. Overall, a very enjoyable evening. We would be back.
A beautiful and safe city
Colonia Del Sacramento is a very beautiful and picturesque city in Uruguay. Unfortunately, it was raining but I di…
Not for the English-speaking!
My friend and I wouldn’t book this trip again. Although the guide seemed a nice lady, she spoke very little English…
The Show is OK, the food not great.
The Tango show as Ok, rather Cabaret style. The food, however was not great and two members of our group got sick. …
Carlos Gardel Tango Show
The tango show was amazing. Fabulous costumes and choreography. Dinner was delicious. Services was outstanding from…
Amazing Tour of Buenos Aires!
My tour guide was absolutely amazing! She was a working historian about the city of Buenos Aires and Argentina. I l…
Great to see Buenos Aires from the water
It was great to see Buenos Aires from the water and then to see a totally different area where the houses are all o…
A must see
It was a wonderful experience. My husband and his family from the Netherlands were for the first time in Argentina …
Worth to take a day from Buenos Aires
It is totally worth it! Colonia is a beautiful city, such as it’s people! A nice way to spend a day from Buenos Ai…
Sea lions yes but no penguins
Our driver was excellant and the sea lions were beautiful. however I was disspointed that we did see the Penguins …
It was what we expected.
Very nice show and display of artists. We liked the singer and the dancers. Dinner was fine. The service was good, …
Wonderful day out. Do it if you can.
Wonderful to see Buenos Aires from the water and Tigre Delta was beautiful. Fantastic knowledgeable guide. Lunch wa…
Half day Buenos Aires
Fantastic from start to finish, Fernando was an excellent guide, we saw everything we wanted to and so much more. T…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We enjoyed our private city tour in Buenos Aires with Andrea, our tour guide. She took us around the city and visited the most important neighborhoods. We stopped at Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta and La Boca. We loved the colorful houses in Caminito and the french palaces in Recoleta and Palermo.. We had lunch at a restaurant in Puerto Madero after visiting the city. The food there was excellent, barbacue, salads, colds, cheeses, sushi and a lot of other delicious dishes. We loved it.
Written November 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi Helen, thank you for sending your review about our Private City Tour in Buenos Aires Including Lunch in Puerto Madero. It is good to hear that everything went well. Your opinion will help other travelers to decide what to do in Buenos Aires. Best regards, Carlos
Written November 22, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.