Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tango Show
- Admission to El Querandi
- Live Entertainment
- Dinner (If option selected).
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - El Querandi
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off (If option NOT selected)
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotels and apartments located in the Palermo, Recoleta, Retiro, Puerto Madero and San Telmo neighborhoods.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11143P137
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) on Tripadvisor
- How much is El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner)?
- El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) price starts from $64.00. Discover and book El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) cancellation policy?
- El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner)?
- El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) is hosted by Signature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11143P137
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in September 2010
#24 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Buenos Aires
- G1113ZEanap00Amazing Day TripFantastic experience! Highly recommended if you want to spend a joyful day learning about a winery. Our tour guide and driver Carlos was fantastic! The food and the wine was superb.
- aaronlarry6800Perfect evening. Great food, service and performancesMaria was great guide. Pick up was on time. Food and service was excellent . Show was super fun and everyone was on point - awesome band, dancers, singers drummers! And the entire night was well timed. Thanks!!
- stephenwJ5313KU00An amazing dayWhat a way to end our first visit to Argentina ! Escaping the buzz of Buenos Aires and seeing what is only an hour and a half away was well worth the drive . Our guide Myriam was so vibrant and happy to share her wealth of information. Once we arrived in the estancia, the welcome was unbelievable. A day well spent trying to understand a little more about the Gauchos’ lives . Our friendly driver Daniel picked us up on time from our hotel and we were back, no problem.
- markcw202300Excellent ExperienceWe had a really good time. Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and showed up everything. They were very prompt.
- 704cam_liam00Go do it !Very nice tour and informative guide ! Would 100% recommend to have a taste of gaucho culture, food, music and landscapes
- Adam S00Best English tour in Buenos AiresIt was amazing! Rosa y Alejandro were so kind and the best tour guides. It was a perfect tour! Very happy with the tour and the experience provided. Also, notably they picked us up at our Airbnb which was very kind! Thank you so much. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Laura K00Nice city TourNice tour around city - nice Guide and Driver. Saw all main sights. Would have preferred more time to wander in La Boca & San Telmo
- Pioneer2840195409200A fascinating contrast…Another side to Buenos Aires: the tour showed us where the population can relax and have weekend/holiday homes in San Isidro. A very pretty area and complete contrast to the city. The cathedral is beautiful and we had time to stroll around the market and eat a lunch of empanadas and a choice of drinks (included) before we boarded our boat. The boat trip gave an insight into life in the Tigre delta with all its benefits and problems. Throughout, Sabrina our guide was informative, amusing and organised. She is an asset to the tour company and a great guide! Thank you Sabrina and also to our driver Santi.
- Pioneer0734702528800Well organized and worth it!!When traveling solo I appreciate booking an evening through a service like Signature Tours. I cAn enjoy my evening while they handle all the details. Car from hotel to the theater, an excellent table at the front, a great show and an immediate car back to the hotel. The show was excellent!! And the food was really quite delicious. One of the best steaks I had in Argentina
- mlfurst00Not to miss!!!!Wonderful day. The falls are magnificent and we had a great guide to visit them with. Her name is Roxana. We did the boat in the river also, much fun, but bring clothes to change after because you end up soaked.
- Aleisha G00What an unexpected hidden gem!I had no idea what to expect from this tour, but it far exceeded anything I could have thought about. The tour guide, Anih, was so lovely. The Tigre delta is amazing and beautiful. Seeing how people live on the delta is fascinating. The most unexpected part was seeing the city of Tigre appear from nowhere! We stopped and had a wonderful lunch of Empanadas and then enjoyed the market. We then went to San Isidro which was another lovely town. The catholic church is stunning but the ice cream across the street at Blossom is muy bueno! I recommend the Lemon Cream pie.
- Navigator4116970545500The CountrySimply fantastic. The food and the people were wonderful. We danced with the gouchos, rode the horses and had a great time,
- Karen S00Authentic ExperiencePick up from our hotel and return made this a seamless outing. Extremely professional table service and show. The musicians were great - especially the “ master” accordion player. Enjoyed the tango dancing - and the Gaucho cowboy and his partner were amazing!
- Jchen3200City tour with great value for the koneyExcellent service although ti was a rainy and cold day. They provide enough time for people to take good pictures, Hernan was out guide snd hr was very knowledgeable .
- avraamk201700Fully recommended!Excellent and professional work, with prompt follow-up and answering of questions (I had left a question in the chat about currency exchange rates, they could not reach me on my phone and contacted me through the our tour guide). Top tier services of hotels, tours and transfers. The itinerary (9 days Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Rio de Janeiro) seems time-pressed, however with a well-organised flight scheduling, you can enjoy three very different places, each with its own unique identity. The whole trip leaves you with a pleasant and balanced mix of experiences of cultural elements and images, natural beauty and its exploration as well as the vibrant, lively and full of excitement way of life.
Buy it with
El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner) provided by Signature Tours
Product Overview: El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires (with optional dinner)
Number of Photos