per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Entry/Admission - El Querandi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P265
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi?
- Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi price starts from $145.00. Discover and book Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi cancellation policy?
- Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi?
- Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi is hosted by RipioTurismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RipioTurismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34949P265
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in December 2018
#78 of 729 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- yağmur e00Best of bestWe had the best experience in Argentina! We had 9 course of meal 2 were suprises and also the best it was like eating a cloud (when we eat a meat cooked for 8 hours) ☺️ we had the best meal in town ! The wlnes were so good and personnels were so toughtful well speak english and friendly we had tha best time !
- 907arisj00100% RecommendThis meal was a great experience that I would recommend to anyone visiting Buenos Aires. The meal was nine courses with three wine pairings. The food, drinks, and atmosphere were great.
- PeasmoldWW00Poor customer careThe falls are so spectacular it’s almost impossible to visit without coming away glowing with satisfaction and wonder. However, this organized tour was not as well executed as it should have been, and makes me question why Tripadvisor has waded into this market at all. The tour minibus arrived virtually on time (revised the day before, but with no communication beforehand, despite repeated requests for information), and the transit to the Argentinian side was rapid and seamless in both directions – a strong selling point, given that the wait in a private car or taxi for the border formalities is 1-2 hours. Although indicated clearly in the rubric sent with the conformation, the entrance fee to the national parks is not included. Why? Having to line up to pay the entrance ticket was an inconvenience that almost ruined my day. When I got to the front of the queue, the agent said my credit card was not accepted by their system, and I had to pay in cash. But obviously, in a 2 week stay in Brazil, I was carrying no Argentinian currency, and Brazilian or US dollars were not accepted. The agent advised me to use a cash machine nearby, which eventually succeeded (on the third try), even though the park entrance fee was at the exact limit for cash withdrawals. Moreover, I was surcharged by about 12% vis-a-vis the official exchange rate. The whole episode looked to me like a scam. And my credit card worked perfectly well when I used it later to buy lunch in the park restaurant. By the time I returned from finally purchasing my entrance ticket, to meet the tour guide at the pre-arranged spot, she had already departed with the group, leaving me behind! She then did not answer my calls or text messages, leaving me on my own to wander through the trails of the national park. On balance, deeply unprofessional behaviour. When I finally met up with the group on one of the trails by chance, she was unapologetic and alleged that it was my fault because I had not noticed her waving to me when I was desperately trying to figure out how to use the cash machine. She also claimed she could not respond to my calls or texts because her phone subscription was limited to connections with Argentinian numbers only – obviously quite unacceptable for an internationally advertised tour operator marketed by Tripadvisor. Inside the park, the trails and views were wonderful, but the guide provided rather little real information beyond what was obvious or could be read in a half page description. The second day of the tour, on the Brazilian side, turned out to really be only a half day, and I skipped it entirely, feeling unwell with a cold, and because the weather forecast was for continuous heavy rain: not a great combination. I planned instead to visit the bird park separately, the next day. On balance, a mix of good and bad organization, and unparalleled natural wonders that even shoddy tour arrangements can’t detract from. But Tripadvisor should go back to being what is originally was – a social media site for travellers to share honest opinions, not a marketing tool for less-than-top class outlets to ensnare the unwary.
- josephmR3516BL00Choose wisely when picking if you require a tourPersonally, I do think you need a tour of this. The guide was lovely and the company provided excellent transportation.
- O8553OIricks00Dining with pizzazz!!Was blessed to have booked a superb dinner at Fogon on 4-13-23. From the "speakeasy" type entry with locked doors, peephole shutter and a warm, dark interior the night just ramped up from there. Jesus and Macarena took expert care providing great beverage & food service, food prep explanations complimented with humor and smiles. One could not have imagined a more explosively great evening as this added in with #2 surprise additions to the 7 course menu. We never wanted to leave. Thank you muchly for this memorable experience. Rick; the Prime Minister
- K1793GJashleyb00Amazing food and experience!The Fogon Asado experience was amazing! The 8 course menu was perfectly created and the food was so fresh and delicious. The service of the waitstaff took it to the next level though. They were engaging, knowledgeable, and made the experience fun! We would definitely go again and recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great evening dinner experience.
- tw87900Wow…Just WOW! What a great experience!What do you do when you want to go somewhere you’ve never been, where there is so much to see, but you have limited time and want to make the most of your money? You find someone who knows what they are doing and benefit from their experience – hello Ripio Turismo! The.Best.Decision.Ever We wanted to get an all-around exposure to Argentina, so we found four highly rated travel companies (Signature DMC, Say Hueque, We Argentina, Ripio Turismo) who offered multiple tour options. We then contacted each by email to discuss options and pricing. Two of them self-eliminated by never answering the query. The third answered after a week. Ramiro at Ripio Turismo answered after 1 day. When you are traveling, you need a company that can and will respond quickly. How a company sells to you is a free sample of how they will serve you. This was a big win for Ripio Turismo! Between the two remaining companies, Ripio Turismo came in first with the widest palette of travel options. After communicating with both companies, the itinerary from Ramiro not only best met our needs and flexibility but was also priced fairly for value to cost. We started with 2 days in Buenos Aires, Mendoza for 4 days, Ushuaia for 3 days, and back to Buenos Aires for the last 4 days. Ripio Turismo arranged all the interior travel, with easy to find drivers at each location after arrival. Along the way, we had an amazing tour of Buenos Aires (thanks so much Valerie!), sampled wine at 6 amazing vineyards (all were better than any I’ve ever visited in California – thanks so much Maru!), relaxed and hiked by the Beagle Channel in stunning Tierra del Fuego and enjoyed several incredible dinners and lunches included in our itinerary. I could write for pages on each day’s activities, but instead will simply say we felt valued as customers, cared for in our needs, and impressed by the detailed planning and execution of the entire experience. The choices of hotels, meals, transportation, and activities were top-notch. I fully recommend Ripio Turismo and we will only use them for any future trip to Argentina.
- camenab00YummmmThis is our second time here for my girlfriend and I,and this time we brought my mother-in-law and she loved it! Food is amazing , service is incredible which makes this a unique experience! Love it love it! Would definitely come back when we have a chance, if you like it so much why not enjoy it a third time. 😉
- thejourneyman7600An epic adventure, not to be missdOne of the best travel experiences we've encountered. So much fun, but you will get soaked. They'll give you a dry bag to keep your backpack in.
- WA_traveller5700Excellent day full of sites and sounds of Beautiful Buenos Aires with ValContacted Ramiro via What's app regarding a private all day city tour for 4 people. He responded promptly with information and answered all my questions. On the day before our tour Val our guide contacted me to confirm meeting time and place. She was exactly on time. Our van and driver were waiting for us. I thought we might be in a large car but it was a regular size van for 10 people and there were only 4 of us! We had a wonderful and informative city tour with Val. She gave us historical and cultural background on what we were seeing. She also talked about the current inflation in Argentina. By the end of the tour we had a great appreciation for BA, Paris of South America. I would recommend Ripio Turismo for planning your tours and ask for Val as your guide.
- jane79100Well organised informative tourBrilliant two day tour - knowledgeable guides. The guide for the Argentinian side was especially helpful in pointing out wildlife and flora and fauna I wouldn’t have noticed otherwise, and in giving interesting commentary that made the trip very memorable. Worth every penny in my opinion 😊.
- Tc C00FabulousHeli Ushuaia was wonderful. They did a great job and took care of us. The scenery is incredible! Highly recommended. Our favorite thing to do there.
- wrhehrrlksdvlkaer00See the falls by yourselfThe only useful part of this tour was the ride to the place. And even with this, I spent about 3 hours each day just waiting while we were collecting all the people. The guide was very nice, but again, no real value was added by them.
- arlenesw00Interesting Estancia experience!Interesting experience, filled with cultural activities of the Estancia, including a sheep-shearing demonstration. We enjoyed a bountiful dinner with entertainment by Patagonian dancers to conclude our day.
- marionl37300Great day, worth the moneyGreat guide. Patient great explanations, including the archeology sites from our guide. Loved the hike. Beautiful scenery. Excellent meal in the cube. The paddle down the river was very relaxing
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We really enjoyed a wonderful day visiting Buenos Aires, with a well organized city tour in the afternoon. The guide showed La boca, San Telmo, Recoleta, the 9 de julio avenida... And then, the evening Tango Show was fantastic! We really enjoyed both activities!
Written March 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Great! Thank you!
Written March 31, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi provided by RipioTurismo
Product Overview: Buenos Aires City Tour + Dinner Tango Show in El Querandi
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos