In this guided tour you will be visit the most beautiful and famous places in Buenos Aires. Including a guided tour in english, portuguese and spanish. Group day tour by private services not public Observations: Minimum 1 pax - Exclusive for people over 18 years.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 19 per group
Duration: 200–220 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bus Transfer in out from meeting point.
- Guided tour.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio de la Recoleta
- Entry/Admission - Floralis Generica
- Entry/Admission - Facultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Food and beverage.
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rosada
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional del Cabildo de Buenos Aires y de la Revolución de Mayo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Mandiatory information: 1-You must select one of the listed meeting points 3-whatsapp or mobile number. 4-The pickup time may suffer some delays due to city traffic and some mobilisation and/or protests. 5-The transfer are regular not private, so the pick up times are estimated and subject to traffic conditions and other travelers to be picked up on time. Please wait in the hotel lobby to expedite the pick-up. 6-We have pick up or meeting point at Regente Palace Hotel at Suipacha 964 street In Recoleta at Dazzler Hotel at Las Heras Av 2161 In San Telmo at Intercontinental Hotel at Moreno 809 street The transfer is regular, pick up times are subject to traffic conditions and also that travelers are not delayed at the time of transfer. Thank You.
- Regente Palace Hotel, Suipacha 964, C1008 CABA, Argentina The meeting point its the hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86714P52
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Plaza de Mayo
- Cementerio de la Recoleta
- Floralis Generica
- Facultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Museo Nacional del Cabildo de Buenos Aires y de la Revolución de Mayo
- How much is Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday?
- Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday price starts from $29.99. Discover and book Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday on Tripadvisor
- What is the Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday cancellation policy?
- Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday?
- Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday is hosted by BairesFun. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BairesFun on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Great Citytour Ciudad de Buenos Aires Am or PM Everyday on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86714P52
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atRegente Palace HotelOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de MayoStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Casa RosadaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Museo Nacional del Cabildo de Buenos Aires y de la Revolucion de MayoStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byObeliscoBasílica Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- 4Cementerio de la RecoletaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Floralis GenericaStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Facultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos AiresStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in December 2015
#159 of 753 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- josedQ8395WN00Great!We went to CT as a result of special invitation. And really enjoyed both show and dinner. We will be back soon!
- eliascabral00Excellent experience. I recommend it 100%The show was excellence. It's a complete show (tango, singing, music, acting). Congratulations to the actors! Furthermore, the entire environment is very striking. I recommend =)
- francesadlin00Excellent tour guideAlberto, our tour guide, was excellent and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed his company and all the information he gave us throughout the entire afternoon
- FernandoGiorgetti00Great tour and experienceNice tour and excellent guide. The tour goes through the history of the club. You can see the trophies, shirts, pictures and etc. For an extra fee you can go into the field as well. Thanks to our guide, Juan Manuel, for all the explanation.
- Compass81391800More show - less Tango.Purchased from a local tour company. Great service. Responsive to text messages, organized passenger pick up and drop off. Food was great! I had potato and leak soup, a massive steak with chorizo, and lemon mousse The show itself started very late- around 10:45PM- finishing close to 11:45 PM. The orchestra, singers, and dancers were all talented. It was more of a show than a tango. There was very little actual tango and the current show is about women being forced into a brothel. I always thought I’d Tango as a more romantic- less sex/y stripper kind of dance. I was looking for more classic tango. It was supposed to include a 30 minute tango lesson at the end, but the buses were ready to depart and we were pretty tired. To be fair- the website does not include the class in the price categories.
- mariesY5531SD00Casablanca Tango ShowThis show was recommended by a Buenos Aires locale. Small, intimate theatre in the heart of San Telmo. Not a bad seat in the theatre. Excellent show with live orchestra and the dinner was surprisingly good.
- Christina F00Managing company only wants your moneyThe evening of the tour there was a downpour, complete with thunder and lightning. I reached out to the tour guide and asked if the tour was still happening or could be rescheduled. The tour guide said he would check with the managing company and get back to me. This was an hour before the scheduled tour. He got back to me rather quickly and said it was still on and that the company would not issue refunds or rescheduling. We met at the designated spot and the tour began in the rain. Within minutes the rain became a downpour and we took shelter under an awning. An employee of the business we stood in front of told us we could not stand there, we had to purchase something or move. We found another spot. The guide tried to share some history of the area and the city but the storm was too loud and we couldn't hear him even though the only ones touring were myself and a friend. Along the route to the first stop there was no shelter from the rain and with the wind it was tearing up our umbrellas.I asked what was on the menu and the tour guide listed a bunch of sandwiches from some food trucks that he said would have no shelter from the rain. At that point my friend and I were freezing and soaked and sandwiches did not seem like a good enough reason to keep trying to walk in a storm. We thanked the guide and said we were going to end the tour and try to get back safely to our Air BnB. I felt bad for the guide but he wasn't very enthusiastic or energetic and not being able to hear him, plus sandwiches that are found every 200 m throughout the city was not appealing. It might have been a good tour in better weather and this review might have been different with the option to reschedule but the managing company basically wanted the money, and wasn't interested in making sure it was a pleasurable experience. I would not recommend booking this tour or any other under the same management company.
- Przemcio100Great tango show, average food, dishonest pricingA really great tango show. Very professional, performed with enthusiasm, nicely presented. Highly recommended! Dinner less than average. Food ok, served with cheap wines. The server was pretty good until just at the end of the dinner when he asked for a $10 tip per person, on a $50 dinner price. So 20% tip for an ok service at highly overpriced (for Argentina) dinner. You can eat well at a good restaurant for US$60-70 for two. Skip it if you can. Just the show. The pricing feels like a scam. The hotel told us it would be US$120 per person for the show and dinner ($50), and peso price will be quoted based on the credit card rate (mep rate). When we came, we were told that the peso price is calculated on a much higher rate (way more than the going “blue” market rate). Converting this back to dollars at the going market rate the price for two was about $30 more. Overall not a very big deal, but we felt duped. A round trip transportation is included, nice.
- johnnO2043QU00Great day I,great guideAll of the tour was brilliant,our guide Juan Miguel was superb with wealth of knowledge about boco juniors and the area. We also love the tour of the art gallery and especially the beer at Diego bar !! Totally worth the money
- kaz13141300Great walking tour of LA boca!Elizabeth was our guide for the walking tour. She had lots of information for us and was very nice. Walked around la boca and la caminita and she informed us of the history and showed us the important sites etc. She even helped us with recommendations for lunch and other places to see in the city during our time in buenos aires. Highly recommend!!
- NextDestination7700A walk through historyWe had a wonderful tour of the cemetery with Elizabeth. She ensured we saw the most important memorials and gave us the background stories as well.
- memedn0300STAY AWAY FROM THIS TASTINGIf I could give this no stars or negative I would! This was so disappointing, not only did no one take the time to listen to our concern but they refused to give us a refund. They did not think it was valid to cancel and not show up because we were sick. We paid over $100 for the tour and no one cared or bothered to refund us because we were sick and did not want to put others at risk. It is very sad how hard it was to get in touch with someone to resolve this issue which still isn't resolved. All that tells me is they only care about the money made not the well-being of the people they are doing the tasting with.
- 239carrenr00Unbelievable experience!What an amazing 2 hours! Fabian was absolutely fantastic. I learned so much and really got to understand the history behind the cemetery. I am definitely calling him next time in Argentina!
- rober2dg00Tour to Boca Juniors Museum and CaminitoGreat experince it was to enter to the Boca Juniors Museum with Luca as a professional guide. He explained us all about team history while we were walking all around the museum.
- U4135KMalisona00Not a half dayPickup was late and disorganized. It was almost impossible to reach someone when the time for pickup came and went. Once on board, the tour guide was knowledgeable but seemed distracted and bothered to have to give us information. There were only 3 of us who got the lunch included option. The restaurant seemed to be deciding on the moment what that was. It was so slow that we barely had any time to look around the area before boarding the boat. The boat was waiting for our group and was haphazardly loaded. The cruise had a pre-recorded commentary that was informative. The way back to the city ended up taking extra long because the tour guides decided to add a stop to a wine shop. If you weren’t shopping for wine, you were stuck on the bus for an extra 30 minutes. I got back to the hotel ar 4:15 fuer leaving around 9.