Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel in Buenos Aires
- 2 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel in Iguazu
- 3 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel in El Calafate
- All excursions are done in small groups with English-speaking Guide
- All transfers from airport to hotel at all destinations
- Entry/Admission - Calle Balcarce
- Domestic Flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11143P127
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate?
- How much is 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate?
- 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate price starts from $1,550.00. Discover and book 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- What is the 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate cancellation policy?
- 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate?
- 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate is hosted by Signature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11143P127
Reserve your spot
Arrival to Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires Highlights and...
Day at Leisure
Buenos Aires - Iguazu
Visit to Argentinean Side of Falls
Iguazu - El Calafate
El Calafate, Day at Leisure to...
Full Day Trip to Perito Moreno...
El Calafate - Buenos Aires
About the operator
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in September 2010
#24 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Buenos Aires
- xposey00Great introduction to Buenos AiresExcellent Introduction to Buenos Aires Culture . We had an amazing experience starting with our hotel pickup Our driver was extremely accommodating and we enjoyed our conversations during the trips to and from the show. The show and dinner were great and professionally done. In addition to Tango and Milonga we enjoyed Gaucho performances. Steaks and wines were up to our expectations.
- Cheddi R00Nice tour with cool historyThe tour was great. We got to see several locations and got some interesting history on Argentina. The various locations were nice to see and to learn the history.
- G1113ZEanap00Amazing Day TripFantastic experience! Highly recommended if you want to spend a joyful day learning about a winery. Our tour guide and driver Carlos was fantastic! The food and the wine was superb.
- aaronlarry6800Perfect evening. Great food, service and performancesMaria was great guide. Pick up was on time. Food and service was excellent . Show was super fun and everyone was on point - awesome band, dancers, singers drummers! And the entire night was well timed. Thanks!!
- stephenwJ5313KU00An amazing dayWhat a way to end our first visit to Argentina ! Escaping the buzz of Buenos Aires and seeing what is only an hour and a half away was well worth the drive . Our guide Myriam was so vibrant and happy to share her wealth of information. Once we arrived in the estancia, the welcome was unbelievable. A day well spent trying to understand a little more about the Gauchos’ lives . Our friendly driver Daniel picked us up on time from our hotel and we were back, no problem.
- markcw202300Excellent ExperienceWe had a really good time. Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and showed up everything. They were very prompt.
- 704cam_liam00Go do it !Very nice tour and informative guide ! Would 100% recommend to have a taste of gaucho culture, food, music and landscapes
- Adam S00Best English tour in Buenos AiresIt was amazing! Rosa y Alejandro were so kind and the best tour guides. It was a perfect tour! Very happy with the tour and the experience provided. Also, notably they picked us up at our Airbnb which was very kind! Thank you so much. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Laura K00Nice city TourNice tour around city - nice Guide and Driver. Saw all main sights. Would have preferred more time to wander in La Boca & San Telmo
- Pioneer2840195409200A fascinating contrast…Another side to Buenos Aires: the tour showed us where the population can relax and have weekend/holiday homes in San Isidro. A very pretty area and complete contrast to the city. The cathedral is beautiful and we had time to stroll around the market and eat a lunch of empanadas and a choice of drinks (included) before we boarded our boat. The boat trip gave an insight into life in the Tigre delta with all its benefits and problems. Throughout, Sabrina our guide was informative, amusing and organised. She is an asset to the tour company and a great guide! Thank you Sabrina and also to our driver Santi.
- Pioneer0734702528800Well organized and worth it!!When traveling solo I appreciate booking an evening through a service like Signature Tours. I cAn enjoy my evening while they handle all the details. Car from hotel to the theater, an excellent table at the front, a great show and an immediate car back to the hotel. The show was excellent!! And the food was really quite delicious. One of the best steaks I had in Argentina
- mlfurst00Not to miss!!!!Wonderful day. The falls are magnificent and we had a great guide to visit them with. Her name is Roxana. We did the boat in the river also, much fun, but bring clothes to change after because you end up soaked.
- Aleisha G00What an unexpected hidden gem!I had no idea what to expect from this tour, but it far exceeded anything I could have thought about. The tour guide, Anih, was so lovely. The Tigre delta is amazing and beautiful. Seeing how people live on the delta is fascinating. The most unexpected part was seeing the city of Tigre appear from nowhere! We stopped and had a wonderful lunch of Empanadas and then enjoyed the market. We then went to San Isidro which was another lovely town. The catholic church is stunning but the ice cream across the street at Blossom is muy bueno! I recommend the Lemon Cream pie.
- Navigator4116970545500The CountrySimply fantastic. The food and the people were wonderful. We danced with the gouchos, rode the horses and had a great time,
- Karen S00Authentic ExperiencePick up from our hotel and return made this a seamless outing. Extremely professional table service and show. The musicians were great - especially the “ master” accordion player. Enjoyed the tango dancing - and the Gaucho cowboy and his partner were amazing!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The main reason, other than the beautiful scenery was our tour guide Pablo. He went above and beyond to accommodate any changes, helping us, having dinner with us and feeling very much a part of the group. he worked tirelessly to ensure every member of the group was happy and included. The trip would not have been as wonderful as it was without him.
Written September 5, 2019
Dear Charles, Thank you so much for your comments! We are glad to hear you had a wonderful time with our tour guide Pablo discovering the beautiful country of Argentina. Hope to see you in Argentina again! Best wishes, Axel
Written September 8, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate provided by Signature Tours
Product Overview: 9-Days discovering the Best of Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazu and El Calafate
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos