Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-120, max of 10 per group
Duration: 3–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- The best Guide in Town
- Entry/Admission - Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Calle Defensa
- Entry/Admission - Museo Etnografico - Juan B. Ambrosetti
- Entry/Admission - Casa Minima
- Entry/Admission - Bar Sur
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
- Entry/Admission - Buenos Aires
- Departure details
- San Martín 11, C1004AAA CABA, Argentina The meeting point is in front of the door of the Metropolitan Cathedral next to Plaza de Mayo square
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175622P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Plaza Dorrego
- Basílica y Convento de San Francisco de Asís
- Calle Defensa
- La Manzana de Las Luces
- How much is Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca)?
- Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) cancellation policy?
- Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca)?
- Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) is hosted by LEO'S BA PRIVATE TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LEO'S BA PRIVATE TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Leo's BA Walking Tours Buenos Aires (San Telmo - La Boca) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175622P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSan Martín 11San Martín 11, C1004AAA CABA, ArgentinaThe meeting point is in front of the door of the Metropolitan Cathedral next to Plaza de Mayo squareSee address & details
- 1La Manzana de Las LucesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2City Legislature BuildingStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Libreria De AvilaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica y Convento de San FranciscoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Farmacia De la Estrella HomeopatiaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Altos de ElorriagaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Calle DefensaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Museo Etnografico - Juan B. AmbrosettiStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Convento Santo Domingo - Basílica Nuestra Señora del Rosario de la Defensa y Reconquista de Buenos AiresStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Edificio Otto WulffStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 14 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Leo is such an amazing guy! He made a custom tour for us based on our interests and desires. He has a great persona…
Beyond Expectations - Excellent Tours
I contacted Leo for a full-day private tour of Buenos Aires. Firstly his response time was excellent and he quickly…
Outstanding tour guide!!!
I was fortunate to find information regarding Leo’s tours on TA while planning my trip. My husband and I were arri…
Great introduction to Buenos Aires!
We were a bit late on getting to the meeting point, but he was still there waiting for us. He took us on a long but…
Awesome walking tour
Leo gave my wife and I a fantastic walking tour of the sites around the city. We did not communicate well about wh…
Great personalized private tour that is also very affordable!
I highly recommend Leo as a guide! He customized our walking tour based on our interest and limited time to explor…
Fabulous tour guide for BA!
We had only one full day in BA and wanted to start the day with a walking tour to get familiar with the area and le…
Leo's tour was amazing, I got to see so many parts of Buenos Aires I would never have seen on my own. I learned so …
Attentive, dedicated, knowledgeable, and flexible!
The 3 of us spent almost the whole day with Leo walking through the neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo on a pers…
Very efficient and energetic
Leo answered all questions up to the smallest detail regarding the tour. We went to all the places we were suppouse…
Lovely Tour !
10/10 great tour with super friendly staff ! Leo is the coolest guy ever, He was a pleasure to meet. Thanks once a…
Best city tour ever!
We''ve visited BA and South America for the first time and we were a bit worried about knowing little about the cou…
I met Leo years ago in Eastern Europe when he was a traveler himself too. He has a nice personality, local knowledg…
The guide makes the difference
We spent a wonderful week with my girlfriend. Leo was great showing us the city with passion and he had a lot of in…
Enjoy Buenos Aires!!
Leo is a true “porteño” that knows the city very well. You will enjoy his company and the way he shares stories.