Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Updated 06/30/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
A note from Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers!
It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the north of Buenos Aires, specifically designed for English speakers, in a small group and accompanied by an English guide only! We will travel until Tigre and its famous “Puerto de Frutos” to board in catamaran and navigate on the Delta river.
- You'll start atTangol Travel AgencyOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MicrocentroStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Estadio Monumental De River PlateStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Catedral de San IsidroStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Delta del TigreStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atAv. Córdoba 400Av. Córdoba 400, C1054AAP CABA, ArgentinaThe tour ends in the micro-center of Buenos Aires. Drop-off service is not included.See address & details
Tangol Travel Agency, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires AR, Defensa 831, C1065 AAO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Córdoba 400, C1054AAP CABA, Argentina
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up from centric hotels of Buenos Aires
- Navigation on the Delta river
- English speaker guide
- Entry/Admission - Delta del Tigre
- Drop-off to hotels (tour ends in central point of Buenos Aires)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Monumental De River Plate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Do NOT recommend this company
I Do not recommend this company I did a pre-planned day trip of Argentina. It was arranged they pick me up from nea…
Best Tango show in BA
We had the most marvelous evening here. Wonderful dancing, wonderful food great photo opportunities post show! Thor…
A must for everyone
Had an absolutely fantastic time from the food the show the setting and especially the company would highly recomme…
Wonder of Buenos Aires
It was one of the highlights of our trip to Argentina - since, in my book, it is the most beautiful opera house in…
Buenes Aeries Tango Show
The live music and period costumes were stunning. We had a wonderful dinner with many bottles of wine included.
Nancy Jean M00
Great Tango Show
If you love Tango this is the place to go. Great food & non stop wine , not expensive & offers hotel pick up & dro…
What a great experience
We always try to visit iconic stadia when we are away and this one is a real treat, excellent museum with an abunda…
This tour was part of our pre cruise Celebrity package . We were picked up at hotel by bus and guide and taken to …
By far the best !!!!
We weren't sure what to expect but this tour and guide did not disappoint us. Very informative and very well organi…
Oliver’s. Peet’s. Tiede’s
It was a very fun evening. Great food and drink. Dancing and entertainment was excellent. They picked us up at hote…
It was a great experience. We did not eat there we only did the show but the service was amazing and the show compl…
It was an amazing visit. It was really complete. We visited every thing that had to be seen and the information giv…
2 Perfect tours!
My first time in Buenos Aires so I wanted to walk and get a feel for the city and it's people. I was met by Clemen…
Change your plans!!
Below any expectation... Bad show, starts late, bad food Our worst experience in Buenos Aires Change your plans!
Badly run - good performance
I was happy that they offered to pick us up at the hotel. Didn't realize the GE van/oven would be set to 350F. Air …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,164 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers!
What time does Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! start?
Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers!?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! on Tripadvisor
How much is Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers!?
Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! price starts from $89.25. Discover and book Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! on Tripadvisor
What is the Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! cancellation policy?
Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers! on Tripadvisor