Ages 0-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Enjoy professional dancers and musicians
- Experience a tango show in Buenos Aires
- Roundtrip hotel transfers from downtown Buenos Aires hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Palermo and other non-central areas
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Downtown hotels of Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5239P112
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5239P112
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Buenos AiresStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Rojo TangoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Gray Line Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
#21 of 275 Transportation in Buenos Aires
- CLMarks00A Good Way to See the CityGreat way to get the lay of the land, like in all cities. We enjoyed our day, once we found the place to get on the bus. The stops info was very poor and we found the actual location of the stop was two blocks away from the named plaza. Fortunately, a hotel on the plaza could direct us to the stop. We also found the information on the audio was either mismatched with where we were, or they just played music instead of providing history of the city between landmarks. The Gray Line tour $25 pp, was half the price of the yellow City tour bus $50 pp, so maybe we got what we paid for-? But, I’d do the Gray line again because the price is right.
- 818clintonw00Best way to see any city.Been on these around the world and totally worth it. Did this the first day we were there. It's an extensive route and we got a good sense of what we wanted to revisit later on on our trip
- 111zacharyb00Great Suburbs/Tigre TourGreat tour, guide was friendly and knowedgeable. Fun to explore some of the suburbs of Buenos Aires province. Boat tour was informative and easy going. Transportation to and from was very helpful and no issues.
- Dean R00Good idea to see the whole cityIt’s good to see the whole city. Plenty of buses didn’t have to wait too long for the next one to come along. The audio is clear and full of information
- D407HPchriss00Kind Of DisappointingIn general I LOVE the hop on/off tours. They’re an excellent way to orient myself and begin picking up on the culture when I’m visiting a city I’ve never been to before. I take these tours all the time. Unfortunately, this particular hop on/off tour was the most disappointing I’ve experienced. Many of the stops took too long. I literally dozed off a couple of times and often as we were coming to a stop, the driver’s announcements would drown out the recorded narration which was frustrating because I felt like I was missing important details which is the reason I booked the tour to begin with. I hopped on and off 4-5 times throughout the day so unfortunately these challenge weren’t isolated to just one driver. Don’t get me wrong, even if this wasn’t the best tour I STILL think it’s a great way to get your bearings if you’ve never been to Buenos Aires before.
- katriner65900One word: OUTSTANDING!This expirence was absolutely amazing! The food is the best I have ever tasted together with the wine! Amazing cooks and staff! Beautiful setting!!
- joyn72300Not worth the costThe hop on hop off tour bus was the worst I have encountered, Day one we exited the bus at the stadium and then waited for 2 hours at the bus stop. We finally had to get a taxi home. The audio was so static and the accent so thick that i could not understand the tour guide. There are private tours that cost similar amount that i wish i had used instead of the tour bus. Not worth the cost.
- M S00Good for people that want to see the city in one day :)Very convenient way to see the city and decide where to stop. Diego the tickets seller gave us a few tips ahead was very nice. Unfortunately because of a concert T-Swift and a soccer game the bus could not drive close to the Stadions 😔 Some parts were nice to see but we hadn’t any information about it just music. :(
- Scenic78923200Okay bus tour of Buenos AiresThere was quite a bit of missing communication about the tour and where to meet. The tour itself was interesting, although the recording could have been better synchronized with the position of the bus.
- X1261SKjeremyd00DisappointingThere are two bus tours in Buenos Aires, the yellow buses buenosairesbus.com and the red buses run by gray line. Both have similar routes. The yellow buses run about 3 times the frequency of the red buses. A combination of relatively late starts to the service, an audio guide which does not synchronise with the sites and long waits for the buses to arrive makes this a disappointing option.
- MattK174965200Decent route, poor commentaryThe route was good, taking us around most of the bits of Buenos Aires we wanted to see. The commentary was poor: very limited, often just playing music instead, sometimes out of sync and impossible to know what it was talking about, sometimes talked over by the staff on the bus to announce the next stop. Would have been good to have more explanation of what you could do at each stop as well. We went on a Sunday, so traffic wasn't too bad. Still had to wait in a queue for the next bus at one stop (only 20 minutes though)
- vivianepereiraz00Getting around Buenos AiresWe decided to get the gray line hop on hop off. We really regret as we had to wait far too long between one car and another. When it finally came, I was overcrowded as the number of cars weren’t enough.
- Annette O00Highly recommend Eider ZapataHighly recommended, considering it was our first visit to Argentina, and we didn't have pesos available. Our driver, Eider Zapata, was on time and extremely honest, returning our cell phone, which was left in his car. Thank you for such great service!
- ryanmK2488BF00All fine.It was fine; I only rode for a couple stops since the bus was slow going in the city traffic and had to detour, so figured I could see more on foot per my limited timeframe that day. No complaints.
- BrooklynSuarez00A waste of time and money, but mostly time.This was such a waste of time. They filled up one bus and then we had to wait another 20 minutes to get on the second, a half hour in total. Then the bus got stuck in traffic. The audio guide was clearly not synced up to the route so we were listening to audio about something we were not even looking at! We got off in La Boca to look around and when we went to get the next bus - they say one every 15 - 20 minutes - we had to wait an hour to get on the next bus! Then it got stuck in traffic three times. After five hours covering very little of the city we gave up.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Best food in Argentina, best show. I really enjoy the time. Staff very nice . Goose wine. Very professional . Worth it each penny.
Written December 25, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Rojo Tango Exclusive Dinner and Tango Show provided by Gray Line Argentina
Product Overview: Rojo Tango Exclusive Dinner and Tango Show
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos