Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours)
By MATER Turismo Sustentable
A guided tour to learn the history of the Jewish community in Argentina. You will visit the most important places of the Jewish community in Buenos Aires while you discover their culture and their main temples: the Association of Mutual Israelites of Argentina (AMIA), the Great Temple Pass (one of the oldest synagogues in the area). In the end, you will admire Libertad Temple, the first synagogue of Byzantine style in Buenos Aires, founded in 1875. Notes: For visiting AMIA it is mandatory to send a scanned copy of the passenger’s passports in advance. All mentioned sites do not open every day, so we must check availability. Price for 4 people: USD 110 per person
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Donations to AMIA and the temples.
- Excursion mentioned on the itinerary (Private tour)
- English / Spanish speaking guide.
- Public transportation
- Entry/Admission - Buenos Aires
- Meals (except when mentioned) and additional personal expenses
- Departure details
- Estación Once, C1198 Buenos Aires, Argentina The starting point is at A.M.I.A, Pasteur 633, CABA.
- Templo Libertad - Museo Judío de Buenos Aires, AAO, Libertad 769, C1012 CABA, Argentina The end point is at Templo Libertad.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123348P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours)?
- Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) cancellation policy?
- Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours)?
- Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) is hosted by MATER Turismo Sustentable. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MATER Turismo Sustentable on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Buenos Aires Jewish Tour (4 hours) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123348P21
- You'll start atEstación OnceC1198 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaThe starting point is at A.M.I.A, Pasteur 633, CABA.See address & details
- 1Asociación Mutual Israelita ArgentinaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gran Templo PasoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Templo Libertad - Museo Judío de Buenos AiresStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atTemplo Libertad - Museo Judío de Buenos AiresAAO, Libertad 769, C1012 CABA, ArgentinaThe end point is at Templo Libertad.See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Family trip with sterling
The best place for visit ant stay ,,whole staff are very cooperative ,, ghe fpod quality is so good ..i recommend t…
In the first week of August we had a tour organized in Argentine Patagonia for seven days by MATER. It is a reliab…
Great time to visit the community with great food
My group of 14 people visited with the local family for a great dinner and empanada cooking session. everyone enjo…
tour of patagonia
This tour was amazing. we saw most everything that was needed in Bariloche, el chalten, el calafate and Ushuaia. Th…
Outstanding / Superb
Mater Sustentable, and more specifically, Agustina from Mater, was absolutely amazing in the organization of my 23 …
Fantastic Tour of Jewish Buenos Aires and beyond
Four of us just had an amazing tour of Jewish Buenos Aires and would highly recommend Patricia (our guide) and Mate…
North/South Argentina Tour
Herve and his team were fantastic in helping us plan and manage our tour of parts of Argentina. They coordinated a …
Great experience with excellent company
The service was excellent, everything was perfectly planed, we didn't need to think about anything, just to relax a…
We had the best experience with Mater Turismo. Very easy going people that made every our wish come true, with no p…
twelve days in Argentina-Chile
we made this wonderful trip to Argentina in Feb 2015 and everything was conceived and then established with the con…