El Viejo Almacen Dinner and Tango Show with Optional Private City Tour
By BA Tour Guide
Enjoy a splendid dinner and tango show in which you will be able to see a top-quality show with professional tango singers and dancers, in one of the most exclusive atmospheres of Buenos Aires nightlife. El Viejo Almacen is the most traditional tango show, the pioneer and may be, the one who has preserved the real identity of Tango through the years. It features an intimist ambient, next to the artists. You can choose to add a private city tour and enjoy a thorough tour of Buenos Aires and its main landmarks.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Three-course dinner. A la carte menu: different options of starters, main courses and desserts.
- Beverages free: high quality wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks.
- Tango show.
- Private guided city tour (if option selected).
- Entry/Admission - El Viejo Almacen
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time for the tango show is between 7:30pm and 8:00pm (flexible time). PICK UP PLACES: - Cruise Ship Terminal (meeting point is at the arrivals hall - GATE 10). - Hotels located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas (meeting point is at the lobby). - Apartments located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas (meeting point is at the apartment main door). - Other locations: passengers staying at different locations will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries. DROP OFF: Returns to original departure point.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7532P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7532P16
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1El Viejo AlmacenStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYou will be picked up between 7:30 and 8:00 PM (you have to be ready at the lobby from 7:30 PM). Upon arrival at El Viejo Almacén you will enjoy a three-course meal, accompanied by Argentine wine. The show starts at 10:00 PM and finishes at 11:45 PM. At the end of the evening, you are dropped back at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Really nice Show
Amazing Tango show!! Everyone was in the scenario, from the pianist to the last dancer leaving all their passion…
Great show. Amazing staff and wonderful dinner if you pick the food. They provide transportation which is very conv…
Jewish Buenos Aires
excellent quick tour of Buenos Aires with an emphasis on the Jewish community Our tour guide Claudia was fabulous…
Excellent tour that covered the Jewish history in Buenos Aires and Argentina
Our Jewish guide Matias was excellent. He lived in New York for two years, and was fluent in English. We discovered…
Tango at its outmost!!!
If you want to be awed since you arrive, go to the Red Tango Show at Faena Hotel. Since you walk in through the doo…
Amazing Buenos Aires experience
Amazing Experience, Buenos Aires finest. Great show. Dancers and singers were awesome and very talented. The da…
This was an excellent tour and through;y recommended.
Our guide Matias was fabulous. He was knowledgeable, very enthusiastic. and very helpful. He took us to all the sy…
Bad Rojo Tango experience
We were seated at possibly the worst table last night and saw an empty stage about a third of the time. We ended up…
good value for money
absolutely fabulous from start to finish picked up on time excellent meal and brilliant show staff were lovely and …
True production but sometimes choppy arrangement
We went on a Monday and the theater was barely 20% full. Show was supposed to start at 9:00pm but we started at 9:1…
Less expensive if you are fro brazil
The food was good. Had a large steak. Wine was so so. You only get two glasses. Paid $280 for two. The couple acros…
Okay, but subpar in some aspects
Dinner was good. A cold pasta course was followed by a huge steak that was nicely prepared and very tasty. The de…
Overall good except for some boring things as mentioned above
The dancers and performers were good. The halfway point was boring. Unnecessary waste of time by giving too much im…
Good show and great tango history, but don't pay for the non-existent "extras"
The show was terrific and well worth the money. The band, especially the pianist and young accordion player, wer…
Food a Disappointment
Performance was excellent. Food was not that great. Filet was very tough. If I did this next time I would just g…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Erstmal gutes Abendessen,Speisen + Getränke waren gut,ich hatte Steak habe netten Kellner Foto gezeigt wie groß ein Steak sein kann war trotzdem OK, danach die Tango Show Toll
Written November 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.