Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Dinner (if you have chosen this option)
- Tango Show
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry / Admission to El Aljibe Tango
- Entry/Admission - Calle Balcarce
- Dinner (if you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Balcarce 425)
- Departure details
- Balcarce 425, C1064AAI CABA, Argentina
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14659P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose the "Dinner & Tango Show" option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner?
- Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner price starts from $69.52. Discover and book Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner cancellation policy?
- Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner?
- Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner is hosted by Tours Buenos Aires. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14659P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tours Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined in June 2015
#64 of 755 Tours & Activities in Buenos Aires
- alanp46400AmazingOnly an hour from El Calafate, with a much wetter and cooler climate. There was lots of time (40 min?) in front of the glacier during the boat tour. The balconies were extensive with areas that included lots of staircases. Fantastic views however and lots of viewpoints. Our guide/driver (Virginia/Nicco) pair were awesome. Very informative and switched between English and Spanish effortlessly. The driver knew every bump along the way, helped guests getting in and out, as well as pointing out Cóndores.
- S2289XPdoreenb00A fabulous day on El Ombu Estancia-We visited El OMBU Estancia. Our guide was the lovely Stella, and driver Max. The ride was very informative. Libations and empanadas were offered on arrival. Rested horses were tacked up for riding across the estate, or a carriage trip, per our preference. Following a full parilla BBQ meal, we enjoyed local music and tango dancing, which we were invited to join in. These estancia employees are very talented! The final treat was a demonstration by one of the gauchos of his training with his horse, and their close connection. (These equine athletes are trained with non-violent methods.) It was quite moving!
- 818clintonw00Great day out.Perfect end to our Buenos Aires trip. Aime was a wonderful guide, very informative and charismatic. Rode the horses in the rain which was fun and the lunch included was out of this world. We did make a pit stop on the way to the ranch, which would be better had afterwards as I think many people would have liked to make purchases after the fact.
- 752margots00Beautiful waterways and viewsWe had a great time. The guide was nice and accommodating. Beautiful views of the charming waterways and the homes.
- NaomhBurke0010/10Carolina was a great chef. She was very friendly and made everything very easy. Vegetarian and beef empanadas were delicious.
- 124ruslann00Great tour. Highly recommended!Everything was great - the tour guide, pre-tour communication, pick-up, van, and, needless to say, Perito Moreno itself. Highly recommended!
- jerrycr201700Highly recommended your.Excellent guide(Veronica). Very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Safe driver. Super experience. Highly recommended.
- Ezequiel D00Artful Adventure in Buenos AiresStarting at the grand Teatro Colón, we explored the architectural marvel before wandering a few blocks to Los Coleccionistas gallery. Directed by the passionate Daniel, the gallery showcased not only beautiful art but also stories from legends like Quinquela. With sips of Argentine wine and bites of empanadas, it became an intimate and delightful journey celebrating the rich artistry of Buenos Aires.
- gszekely00BreathtakingThe Perito Moreno Glacier was one of the top picks of our trip to Argentina and it was worth every single penny. It is one of the most exciting place to be visited indeed. Do not miss the navigation as it is such a unique experience that you can hardy find anywhere. Be prepared to extreme wind and around 900 steps id you would like to see everything - what I highly recommend. Should you have any chance try to register to the navigation on the north side, where the glacier is higher and the ship can go very close. You will see and hear huge ice pieces falling down from the front of the glacier, and this is amazing.
- 109darab00AMAZINGWhat a wonderful experience! I missed my pick-up slot because of flight delays, they were very communicative and made sure I got on the bus. The guide Mariana was so charistmatic and her English AND Spanish were flawless. The glaciers were beautiful, very smooth coordination, I can't say enough good things about this company and the time that I had with them.
- stephanieg29300Great experienceTigre is a very unique and interesting place to visit. The boat ride was good, you get to see a different viewpoint of Buenos Aires. Lunch was excellent, 3 empanadas which left me so full for the rest of the afternoon. Our guide, annahi was amazing. Very knowledgeable and explained everything very well. The tour was on a Monday so most of the shops in the market were closed (something to keep in mind).
- sprtsmd00A Must TourWhat a Fantastic day trip ! Worth every penny. Guided stops on the way were very informative. Ranch entertainment, horseback ride and food was great.
- 124juliac00excellent tour - great overviewWe went on this tour today with an excellent tour guide called Veronica, it was perfect with great trip on the delta, beautiful spot for lunch and the a little walking around the market. I would highly recommend this company with the pick up at our hotel
- Whopackedthecat00Wonderful day outJessica was a wonderful tour guide. She gave us so much information on Buenos Aires and the gauchos throughout the long day and ensured we had a good time. The driver on Nov 21 (can’t remember his name) was also very good. The estancia was changed at the last minute but it was fine as we enjoyed Estancia La Florita all to ourselves. The gauchos there were so welcoming, the horse riding and horse whisperer interactions were amazing and the food was so, so good. Highly recommended.
- Thankfultotravel00enjoyable tourThe tour was very informative & beautiful. The bus ride was pleasant and informative. We especially enjoyed the boat ride
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2019 • Couples
This show is earlier than the other tango showe and it is shorter, 1hr show, for us it was perfect, we loved the show
Written March 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner provided by Tours Buenos Aires
Product Overview: Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos