Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atDr. José Modesto Giuffra 310Dr. José Modesto Giuffra 310, C1064 ADD, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaDeparture Point: Shop in San Telmo neighborhood Address: Pasaje Giuffra 308. Return point: Shop in Palermo neighborhood Address: Gorriti 4901See address & details
- 1La Bicicleta Naranja ToursStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Puerto MaderoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byFacultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos Aires
- 3Floralis GenericaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4San Martin National InstituteStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Rosedal De PalermoStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byBosques de Palermo
- 6Estadio Monumental De River PlateStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7ChinatownStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Barrancas de BelgranoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Palermo HollywoodStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGorriti 4901Gorriti 4901, C1414BJO CABA, ArgentinaDeparture Point: Shop in San Telmo neighborhood Address: Pasaje Giuffra 308. Return point: Shop in Palermo neighborhood Address: Gorriti 4901See address & details
Dr. José Modesto Giuffra 310, C1064 ADD, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gorriti 4901, C1414BJO CABA, Argentina
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: La Bicicleta Naranja Tours
Great! Would recommend!
Great service and Paola is really lovely. We rented two bikes and did a tour ourselves. Paola showed us a map and p…
Cycle around Puerto Madura
We just hired bikes and made a self guided tour around Puerto Madura and the eco-reserve. Well worth doing at 500 p…
The tour was less expensive than some offered by other companies but there was nothing special about the company. W…
You get to see many different areas of Buenos Aires in a short time that you may not have been able to visit by you…
Competent, well-managed, on a beautiful day
A very pleasant way to visit sections of the city otherwise non-discoverable. A guide and four clients on a beauti…
Tigre tour with Nestor
Spent a beautiful day with a knowledgeable and laidback guide who was ever so flexible and accommodating. Nestor wa…
Barbie was a fantastic guide and tailored the tour to suit my needs as it was cold we kept moving, she was very inf…
BA southern tour - time was too rushed
I went on the Buenos Aires southern bike tour, and although the background at each site we and navigation through s…
Palermo and Recoletta Bike tour
The tour is advertised as focusing on Palermo and Recoletta- however when we got to the cemetery the guide had to s…
This is our second time visiting Buenos Aires, and both times, we have done a bike tour with this company. This t…
Great city tour
Nestor and his colleagues did a great job from fitting bikes to insuring safety while touring beautiful sites. BA i…
Ride on City Streets with Large Trucks
Five or so years ago I took a bike tour like this one and thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommended doing this to my fri…
Easy paced bike tour
We cycled with one other couple, and had a lady tour leader and a lad following. It was a really hot day, but the p…
Geoff N Beth K00
Unserviced and Maintained = Unsafe Bicycles.
The following comments are for the Palermo Soho location of La Bicicleta Naranja. Lousy service, uninterested hos…
Great way to see some Buenos Aires attractions with a guide
We visited BA a few months ago and wanted to visit La Boca and Bombonera with a guide. We decided the bike tour was…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,164 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour
What time does Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour start?
Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour?
How much is Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour?
Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour price starts from $40.54. Discover and book Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Urban Lake and Woods Buenos Aires Bike Tour on Tripadvisor